Sofia?
我们得用水灌满这里 -蛤?
We have to fill it with water. – What?
索菲亚 该怎么办?
Sofia, what do we do?
我们用水灌满里面 这样一来才能在火焰下面
We fill it with water, so we get below the flames.
行吗?在这里等
Ok? Wait here.
索菲亚 拿好这个
Sofia, take this.
亚瑟?接好
Arthur? Catch?
放在救生艇上 我再去拿一个
Put it in the boat. I’ll get another.
当水灌满以后 你去把两个阀门都打开
When it’s filling with water, you open both valves.
我该灌多少?
How much should I fill?
索菲亚!
Sofia!
多少啊? -我不知道
How much? – I don’t know.
亚瑟 拉起来
Arthur, pull it up.
这样? -对 往上
That? – Yes. Up.
再一点 再一点
A little bit more. A little bit more.
好了 这样够了!
Ok, that’s enough!
等等!卡住了 -卡住了!
Wait! It’s stuck! – It’s stuck!
拉啊! -等等
Come on! – Wait!
索菲亚?你还好吗? -我很好 快进来!
Sofia? Are you ok? – I’m ok. In!
安全带系好
Strap in.
现在呢? -松掉红螺旋钮
And now? – Open the red screw.
这个? -对 然后拉动
This? – Yes. Then pull the release.
好 你行吗? -嗯
Ok. Are you ready? – Yes.
什么都没发生啊 -再拉一次
Nothing is happening. – Pull again.
你嘛帮帮忙啊! -干
Come on! – Fuck.
亚瑟 你有把杆子拉到底吗? -有啊
Arthur, did you pull the lever all the way up? – Yes.
有个没拉完
One of them is down.
必须拉满 -好
It has to be up. – Ok.
不 别别别!
No, stop!
它马上就会爆发了 你会回不去的
It’ll release at once. You won’t make it back.
不! -不 亚瑟!
No! – No, Arthur!
不 亚瑟!亚瑟 不要啊!
No, Arthur! Arthur, no!
不行 你给我回来! -亚瑟!
No, come back! — Arthur!
不 坐好!
No, sit down!
坐好!
Sit down!
史蒂安!
Stian!
史蒂安 史蒂安……
Stian. Stian …
史蒂安……
Stian …
史蒂安 帮浦在哪?史蒂安!
Stian, where’s the pump? Stian!
不!
No!
啊!
Ah!
不!
No!
史蒂安
Stian.
帮浦……你得让它运作
Pump… You have to keep pumping.
我试过了 但没用 抱歉
I have tried. It’s not working. Sorry.
试试打开阀口
Try opening the valve.
黑色手柄
The black handle.
去找那个黑色手柄
The black handle.
成功了!史蒂安
Yes! Stian!
成功了
It’s working.
喂?
Hello?
我是罗尼 -嗨 罗尼 我是史蒂安
Ronny speaking. – Hi, Ronny. Stian here.
听到你的声音真好 你怎么样?
Good to hear your voice. Where are you?
我们在钻油平台外的救生艇上 -我们派人马上赶到
In a lifeboat outside the rig. – We’re coming.
我们马上就到 -罗尼?
We’ll be there right away. – Ronny?
奥丁在你那里吗?
Is Odin there?
好请稍等 给你的电♥话♥ -喂?
Yes, hold on a moment. It’s for you. — Hello?
嗨 奥丁 我是爸爸
Hi, Odin. It’s daddy.
爸比!你还好吗?
Daddy! Are you ok?
我很好 你呢?
I’m ok. Are you ok?
很棒啊
Yeah.
我们要回家了 索菲亚也要回家了
We’re coming home now. Sofia too.
爸比!
Daddy!
几乎过了整整一年 那些浓烟方才散去
Nearly a full year passed before the smoke was completely gone.
银行里已有十兆 然后大自然就说够了
Ten thousand billions in the bank and then nature said enough.
原本以为我们是石油国家
We thought we were an oil nation.
但其实我们是个海洋国家
But we are really an ocean nation.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!