就是在狮子巢穴的正中心
Right at the heart of the lion’s den.
我要把你锁在里面
I’ll be locking you in.
没有人知道你在这里 所以尽可能保持安静
No one knows you’re here,so keep as quiet as possible.
还好吧
All well?
谢谢你
Thank you.
这位是安提克·札勒斯
This is Antek Szalas.
他将会照顾你
He’ll be looking after you.
-你好 -你好
– How do you do? – How do you do?
谢谢你
Thank you.
我已经给了他一把备用钥匙
I’ve given him a second key.
他会带食物给你 看你是否安然无恙
He’ll bring food,see that you’re alright.
他是地下组织成员 人很好
He’s with the underground,he’s a good man.
你不记得我了 席皮尔曼先生
You don’t remember me?Mr Szpilman.
我想不记得了
I don’t think so.
华沙广播电台 我是一个技术人员
Warsaw Radio. I was a technician.
我几乎每天都看见你
I saw you almost everyday.
抱歉 我不记得了 我…
I’m sorry,I don’t remember.I…
没有关系
It doesn’t matter.
你不用担心任何事情 我会常来看你的
You’ve nothing to worry about. I’ll visit often.
你会很高兴听到联军正在轰炸德国…
You’ll be pleased to hear that the Allies are bombing Germany…
夜复一夜 夜复一夜
night after night,after night.
科隆 汉堡 柏林
Cologne,Hamburg,Berlin.
而俄♥国♥人将会真正把他们带入地狱
And the Russians are really giving them hell.
这是终结的开始
It’s the beginning of the end.
但愿如此
Oh,Let’s hope so.
过来
小心点
就是那个 小心点
还活着吗
Still alive then?
这里有香肠 面包
Here. Sausage,bread.
那瓶伏特加还没喝完吗
You still got that vodka?
这还得持续多久呢
How long is this meant to last?
不久了
Not long now.
我…我想…我得了黄疸
I thin…think I’ve got jaundice.
别担心那个
You don’t worry about that.
它只是让你看起来比较好笑
Just makes you look funny.
我爷爷当年出黄疸时被他女朋友甩了
My grandfather was jilted by his girlfriend when he got jaundice.
喝光它
Drink up.
为…为什么你不早一点来
Why…why didn’t you come sooner?
已经超过二个礼拜了
It’s been over two weeks…
出什么问题了吗
Problems.

Money.
我必需筹钱买♥♥食物
I’ve got to raise money to buy the food.
我需要可以卖♥♥的东西
I need things to sell,
这不容易
it’s not easy.
这个 把它卖♥♥了
Here. Sell this.
食物比时间重要
Food is more important than time.
对了 我要告诉你
Oh,yes. I meant to tell you!
联军已经在法国登陆了
The Allies have landed in France.
俄♥国♥♥军♥队就快要到这里了
Russians will be here soon.
他们会把狗♥娘♥养♥的德国人赶走…
They’ll beat the shit out of the Germans…
随时都可能到
any day now.
不 不 不
No No No
瓦列
Wladek?
瓦列
Wladek?
我就知道 我就知道这会发生
I knew it.I knew this would happen.
-我要去找医生 -你不能去 这样太危险了
– I’ll get a doctor – You can’t. It’s too dangerous.
我去找路札克医生 我们可以信任他
Dr. Luczak. We can trust him.
多萝塔 别傻了 他是儿科医生
Ridiculous.Don’t be stupid.He’s a pediatrician.
他也是医生
He’s still a doctor.
不 你留下 我去找
No.You stay. I’ll go.
我们是来道别的
We came to say goodbye.
我们要到奥特沃茨克跟我妈妈在一起
We’re going to stay with my mother in Otwocks.
宝宝已经在那里了 那里更安全
The baby is already there.It’s safer.
据说暴♥动♥随时都有可能开始
There’s talk that the uprising will begin any day now.
札勒斯可能被射杀了
That man Szalas should be shot.
他为了你在华沙到处募款
He’s been collecting money on your behalf all over Warsaw.
显然人们慷慨解囊
Apparently people gave generously,
所以他筹到了一笔可观的数目
so he collected a tidy sum.
天啊
My God.
肝脏肿得像颗橄榄球
The liver the size of a football.
胆囊有严重的发炎
Inflammation of the gall bladder…
但他会活着
but he’ll live.
我会试着给他找些果糖
I’ll try to get him some laevulose,
但这并不容易
but it’s not easy.
你可以再来看他吗
Can you visit him again?
我也不确定
Who knows.
医生
Doctor?
-谢谢你 -别说话 休息
– thank you. – Don’t speak,rest.
非常感激你过来
Thank you so much for coming.
我们给你带来一些食物
We brought you some food.
现在我要为你准备些东西
I’ll prepare something now for you,
然后我们就得走了
then we must go.
1944年8月1日
那里有个受伤的人
出来
当心点 当心点
-我去找人帮忙 -快点
赶紧 把担架抬过来
退到里边去
出去
get out
出去 出去 快到街上去
get out!get out!get out the street!
到街上去
get out the street!
现在出去 德国人已经把这栋楼给包围了
Get out now! The Germans have surrounded the building!
来人啊 来人啊 快来人帮我
Somebody…Somebody help me!
你还好吗 这里太脏了
我来检查这边 不用担心
仔细点
-亨里齐 -我正在检查
有人吗
-快下来 -好的 这就下来
快点 把他们都堆在一起
扔过去
要把所有的东西都做上标记
快点
你在这里做什么
你是谁
听的懂吗

你在做什么
我…
我试着要把罐头打开
你住在这里吗
你在这里工作吗

你的职业是什么
我…
我是钢琴师
钢琴师
来啊
弹吧
你躲在这里吗
犹太人?
你躲在哪里
阁楼
带我去看
你有吃的吗
他们说 这非常的重要…
立正
早安
早安上校
犹太人
对不起 请问…
那些炮火是怎么回事
俄♥国♥人正要渡河
你只需再等两个礼拜就够了
发生什么事了
我们要撤退了
俄♥国♥人来了吗
还没
我不知道该怎么感谢你
感谢上帝 不用谢我
他让我们死里逃生
这就是为什么我们要信仰他
给你 拿着
你呢
我还有一件
那件更暖和
战争结束后你要做什么
我会继续在波兰电台
弹钢琴
告诉我你的名字
也许我会来听你演奏
席皮尔曼
席皮尔曼
对钢琴师来说这是个好名字
德国人 德国人
German! German!
不 不要开枪 我是波兰人
Don’t shoot, I’m Polish!
我是波兰人
I’m Polish!
出来 举起双手
Come out with your hands up!
拜托 我求求你
Please! I beg of you!
不要开枪 不要开枪 我求求你
Don’t shoot, don’t shoot.I beg you,
我是波兰人
I’m a Polish.
下来
Come down!
拜托 我是波兰人 拜托
Please, I’m Polish.Please
拜托 他是波兰人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!