如幼蝶般啜泣求生
Clinging to life like baby butterflies.
弗兰兹·李波肯让汝等见识一下 何为男儿之死
Franz Liebkind will show you how to die like a man!
居然卡壳 一旦倒霉起来 真是…
It’s jammed. Boy, when things go wrong……
到此为止了!下次 坚决不找作家!
That’s it! Next time, no author.
你干嘛要杀我们
What are you shooting at us for, anyway?
汝等黄口竖子!
You Teutonic twit!
等等 等一下
Wait. Wait a minute.
我有办法了 我有办法了结了
I just got an idea. A way to close the show!
弗兰兹
Franz.
这边 这边 – 哪边 哪边?
There, there. Where? Where?
弗兰兹 听我说
Franz, listen to me.
为何不用这枪做点正事
Why don’t you use this where it’ll do some good?
干嘛不杀演员?杀演员?
Why don’t you shoot the actors? The actors?
对 杀演员!
Yes, the actors!
今晚所有人都嘲笑你家元首
Everybody laughed at your beloved Fuhrer tonight.
为什么?就因为演员 演员们做戏取笑他
And why? Because of the actors. The actors were making fun of him.
对 汝说得对 是演员! – 没错 给你 买♥♥子弹去
Yeah, you’re right. The actors! Yes. Here, go, buy bullets.
杀 把演员都杀光 吾将演员杀光
Kill. Kill all the actors. I must kill all the actors.
等等
Wait a minute.
你说什么 什么杀演员
What are you talking about? What do you mean, kill the actors?
不能杀演员 演员不是动物
You can’t kill the actors. Actors are not animals.
他们是人类 – 是吗?
They’re human beings. They are?
你跟演员一起吃过饭就懂了 听着
Have you ever eaten with one? Here, listen……
开门,警♥察♥! – 是警♥察♥!
Open up, it’s the police. The police!
快开门!
I said open up that door.
快点 伙计们
Come on, boys!
吾从未加入纳粹党 吾绝未行恶!
I was never a member of the Nazi party. I had nothing to do
你 把枪放下
You, drop that gun.
警官!
Officer!
怎么回事 – 这德国鬼子发疯了
What’s going on here? This crazy kraut is crackers!
他硬闯进门 还要杀我们
He crashed in here, and crassly tried to kill us.
哦 罗杰 真押韵 – 谢谢 亲爱的
Oh, Roger, what alliteration. Thank you, darling.
好 你俩可以走了 – 谢大人!
Okay! Youse two can go. Thank you.
要杀人是吗?
Tried to kill him, eh?
欧罗警官 逮捕此人 下一站 星星监狱
Officer O’Rourke, take this man in. Next stop, Sing Sing.
星星监狱!吾拒绝!汝等休想活捉了我!
Sing Sing. Nein. You’ll never take me alive.
怎么回事?
What happened?
吾跌断了另一条腿
I broke my other leg.
好吧 你又是谁 为什么他要杀你
All right, who are you? And why was he trying to shoot you?
我什么也不知道 欧杜尔警官
I haven’t the slightest idea, Sergeant O’Toole.
我叫欧必脱 也是欧字辈
The name is O’Bialystock.
我这是碰巧经过 看这正上演欧布莱恩的帮派片戏码
I was just passing by on me way to the Pat O’Brien film festival…
所以就躲在这边看个究竟
and I ducked in to see what the hell was going on.
我现在就走
And now I’ll be on me way…
省得我的声音吵到大人您
before me voice gets any higher.
就像咱老家说的 “打的走”
As we say in the old country, “taxi.”
等一下
Hold it!
警长 瞧瞧这个 – 什么
Hey, Sarge, look at this. What?
我找到两个账本 一本写着 “给国税局看”
I found these two accounting books. This one says, “Show to the lRS.”
另一本呢 – “绝对别给国税局看”
And what’s the other one say? “Never show to the lRS.”
看来你们三位得跟我走一趟
I think the three of you better come downtown with me.
三位? – 没错 你 还有这两本账
Three? Yeah. You and them two books.
必亚脱先生?
Mr. Bialystock?
布鲁姆先生?你们在哪?
Mr. Bloom? Where are you?
大家等你们参加首演派对呢
Everyone is waiting for you at the opening night party.
乌拉 帮我
Ulla, help me.
出什么事了?
What happened to you?
我知道了
I know.
你想挂衣服 结果把自己挂上了
You hung up your coat while you were still in it.
谢谢你帮我下来
Thank you for helping me down.
你在上面干嘛? – 我藏了起来
What were you doing up there? Hiding.
藏了起来 – 躲着谁?躲着什么事?
I was hiding. From who? From what?
躲警♥察♥ 警♥察♥刚才就在这 把老马抓走了
From the police. They were just here. They’ve arrested Max.
他们找到账本了 – 我不知道怎么办 可怜的老马
They found the books. I don’t know what to do. Poor Max.
我也许应该自首 跟他一起坐牢
Maybe I should turn myself in and go to jail with him.
好了 小甜点 我们都爱老马
Well, my sweet cupcake, I know we both love Max.
但依我看 你有两条路可以选
But, it seems to me you have two choices.
第一条 你和必亚脱先生一起坐牢
Number one, you can go to jail with Mr. Bialystock…
三年之后又三年 三年之后又三年
for years and years and years.
或者第二条
Or, number two…
你带上两百万
you can take that $2 million…
带上乌拉 一起去里约
and Ulla and go to Rio.
天啊 真是难以抉择
Oh, my God. What a dilemma.
我该怎么做
Oh, what should I do?
是去监牢还是里约
Should I go to jail or go to Rio?
有信件
Mail call.
胖子
Hey, fatso.
我没那么胖 – 随便你
I’m not that fat! Says you.
有张明信片寄给你
You got a postcard.
明信片 哪来的? – 巴西
A postcard. From where? Brazil.
巴西 我在巴西哪有熟人
Brazil. Who do I know in Brazil?
我问你做什么?
Why am I asking you?
“亲爱的老马 里约比你说的还要美”
“Dear Max, Rio was everything you said it was and more.
“乌拉和我经常想起你”
“Ulla and I think of you every chance we get.
“每天早上 我们一起在阳台上吃着早餐”
“ln the morning, when we have breakfast on our terrace……
“各种熏鱼吃个饱”
“Many different herrings.
“下午 我们去海边 互相擦15号♥防晒油”
“ln the afternoon, when we rub each others sun-drenched bodies…
“香蕉奶油和椰子油味的”
“with banana cream coconut oil number 15.
“到了晚上”
“And then in the evening…
“我们在月光下跳起桑巴”
“when we samba together in the moonlight. ”
快到里约来找到幸福
♪ You’ll find your happiness in Rio ♪
这里的沙滩洒满珍珠
♪ The beaches there are strewn with pearls ♪
热带的暖风随时为你吹送
♪ The tropic breezes always blow there ♪
还有数不尽的女孩和秋波
♪ And, so we hear, do the girls ♪♪
“抱歉 我得赶紧走了 乌拉等不及了”
“Sorry, must run. Ulla’s waiting.
“就快十一点了”
“It’s almost 11:00.
“真希望你也在 你的老搭档”
“Wish you were here. Your pal
“小李”
“Leo. ”
彷如该隐和亚伯 微笑之下放暗箭
♪ Just like Cain and Abel You pulled a sneak attack ♪
还当你我是兄弟
♪ I thought that we were brothers ♪
你从背后给了一刀
♪ Then you stabbed me in the back ♪
出♥卖♥♥♥
♪ Betrayed ♪
我被彻底出♥卖♥♥♥
♪ Oh, boy, I’m so betrayed ♪
有如参孙和戴丽拉 爱与诚已退场
♪ Like Samson and Delilah Your love began to fade ♪
我哭泣在铁窗 你在里约暗爽
♪ I’m crying in the hoosegow, You’re in Rio getting laid ♪
出♥卖♥♥♥!
♪ Betrayed! ♪
我果然被出♥卖♥♥♥
♪ Let’s face it, I’m betrayed ♪
兄弟
♪ Boy ♪
我竟被你吃定
♪ have I been taken ♪
我被如此离弃
♪ I’m so forsaken ♪
我早该看清背后门道
♪ I should have seen what came to pass ♪
一不留神自己摔跤
♪ I should have known to watch my ass ♪
我就是奥赛罗 吞下一切苦果
♪ I feel like Othello Everything is lost ♪
小李就是亚戈 老马惨被玩脱
♪ Leo is lago, Max is double-crossed ♪
我心碎又震惊 被出♥卖♥♥♥的就是我
♪ I’m so dismayed Did I mention I’m betrayed? ♪
现在的我铁窗服役 没人为我付钱保释
♪ Now I’m about to go to jail There’s no one who will pay my bail ♪
没人可以让我哭诉
♪ I have no one who I can cry to ♪
没人让我说声告别
♪ No one I can say goodbye to ♪
我喘不过气 喘不过气了
I’m drowning. I’m drowning.
我喘不过气了
I’m drowning here.
我感觉我即将倒下
I’m going down for the last time.
我的一生浮现在我眼前
I see my whole life flashing before my eyes.
我看见
I see…
一个饱经风霜的谷仓 白木围栏的牧场
a weathered old farmhouse with a white picket fence.
我穿过开满鲜花的大地 带着我的小狗 莱西
I’m running through fields of alfalfa with my collie, Rex.
别跑 莱西 别踩坏了花儿
No, Rex, not on the alfalfa.
然后 我看见了妈妈
And…I see my mother.
我看见妈妈在回廊站立
I see Mama standing on the back porch…
穿着一身旧而整洁的睡袍
in a worn but clean gingham gown.
我听见妈妈在呼唤我
And I hear my mama calling out to me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!