I never thought that I could be so satisfied.
从未想到我会有如此美妙的感觉
Every time that I look in your angel eyes.
每当我凝视着你那天使般的双眸
A shock inside me that words just can’t describe.
我心中总是激荡无比 那种感觉无法言喻
And there’s no explaining.
没法解释清楚
Something in the way you move I can’t deny.
我总是无法抗拒 你的一举一动
Every word from your lips is a lullaby.
你说的每个字都是我的催眠曲
A twist of fate makes life worth while.
命运的交集让生命变的丰富多彩
You are gold and silver.
你是我的珍爱
I said I was not gonna lose my head.
我说过我不会失去理智
But then pop goes my heart. Pop goes my heart.
但是你就那样俘获了我的心 那样俘获了我的心
I was not gonna fall in love again.
我说再也不会坠入爱河
But then pop goes my heart. Pop goes my heart.
但你就那样俘获了我的心 那样俘获了我的心
And I just can’t let you go.
我不能让你就这样离开
I can’t lose this feeling.
我不想失去这种感觉
These precious moments we have so few.
我们在一起的美好时刻总是那么短暂
Let’s go far away where there’s nothing to do but play.
让我们远走高飞 到个无忧无虑的地方玩耍嬉戏
You’ve shown to me that my destiny’s with you.
你已经让我明白 我命中注定要和你在一起
And there’s no explaining.
无法解释
I said I was not gonna lose my head.
我说过我不会被冲昏头
But then pop goes my heart. Pop goes my heart.
但你就那样俘获了我的心 那样俘获了我的心
I was not gonna fall in love again.
我说过我不会失去理智
But then pop goes my heart. Pop goes my heart.
但是你就那样俘获了我的心 那样俘获了我的心
And I just can’t let you go.
我不能让你就这样离开
I can’t lose this feeling.
我不想失去这种感觉
A twist of fate makes life worth while.
命运的交集让生命变的丰富多彩
You are gold and silver.
你是我的珍爱
I said I was not gonna lose my head.
我说过我不会被冲昏头
But then pop goes my heart. Pop goes my heart.
但是你就那样俘获了我的心 那样俘获了我的心
I was not gonna fall in love again.
我说再也不会坠入爱河
But then pop goes my heart. Pop goes my heart.
但你就那样俘获了我的心 那样俘获了我的心
And I just
我真的
Can’t let you go.
不能让你就那样离开
PoP was one of the biggest bands of the ’80s…
PoP乐队曾经是 80年代最知名的乐队之一
…but today they’re known as Colin Thompsors old group.
但是现在人们仅仅知道它是科林·汤普森以前所在的乐队
Colin, or as he’s been dubbed by the queen, “Sir Colin”…
科林 他被女王封为”科林爵士”
…has gone on to sell millions of records, star in blockbuster films…
已经出♥售♥了数以百万计的唱片 同时也是超级大♥片♥中的明星
…and create his own cologne, “A Whiff of Colin.”
他还创造了自己的香水 “科林之味”
But here’s a question:
在这里我们就要问了
Can you remember the name of the other guy in PoP?
你还能记得PoP乐队中 其他队员的名字吗
Whatever happened to Alex Fletcher?
这些年亚历克斯·弗莱切尔怎么样了
Tonight we find out on Battle of the ’80s Has-Beens.
今晚的”昔日80年代明星大战”中 一切将得以揭晓
We think it’s gonna be bigger than American Idol.
我们认为这个节目会比 “美国偶像”更流行
So, what do you think, Alex?
亚历克斯 你觉得这个节目怎么样呢
Well, I love it.
唔 我很喜欢它
It’s brilliant on so many levels, I don’t even know where to start.
它在很多方面都很有创意 我甚至不知道从哪开始说好
Good for you.
很好
Because some of the people we’ve approached…
因为在我们已经采访的人当中
…have had a little problem with the term “has-been.”
有很多人对 “昔日巨星”这个群体有点微词
Have they? Have they?
有吗 是吗
You see, I don’t share that. I am a happy has-been. Really.
要知道我和他们可不一样 我是个快乐的”过时人” 真的
It’s a very clear statement: “I live in the past.
这是个很很明显的事实 我生活在过去
Everything good I ever did was long ago.
我所有的丰功伟绩都是过去时了
Don’t expect anything new or exciting from me now.”
别再期望着我现在还会做出新的 或者惊天动地的事了
Really takes the pressure off. Especially on a first date.
那确实能减轻压力 特别是在初次约会的时候
Good for you.
很好
So we’ve already taped several shows…
我们已经录好了几集了
…and we’re going to start airing them this week.
我们准备这周开播
And some of the performers include REO Speedwagon…
演出者有REO快速马车
Speedwagon. …Flock of Seagulls…
快速马车 一群海鸥合唱团
The Flock? Okay.
一群海鸥合唱团 好的
…Debbie Gibson, Tiffany… – Debbie.
黛比·吉布森 蒂法尼 黛比
History there. …and Frankie Goes to Hollywood.
历史重现了 还有”弗兰基奔向好莱坞”
So “Relax.”
所以 “放松”
Nice one.
这个不错
Good. Okay. Worthy adversaries, all.
很好 都是强有力的大敌
And how many songs would I actually get to perform?
那我究竟需要唱几首歌♥呢
I’d like to do two, you know?
我想两首比较好
A ballad and then maybe a more up-tempo number…
先来个民谣 接着来个稍快节奏的
…where I get to shake it a bit.
那样我就可以跟着扭动两下
I can’t promise any of the acts that they’ll be singing.
我可不能保证 到时所有的人都能有机会唱
Sorry? Confused. What would we be doing, then?
很抱歉 我都糊涂了 那到时要我们干什么呢
Boxing.
拳击
That’s why the show is called Battle of the ’80s Has-Beens.
这就是为什么这个节目叫做 “昔日80年代明星大战”之战
Only the winner gets to sing.
只有获胜者才能一展歌♥喉
Right, right, right. Got you.
哦 知道了 明白你的意思了
Afternoon, Mr. Fletcher. Hello, Willy.
下午好 弗莱切尔先生 你好 维利
Have a good day.
祝您今天过的愉快
Yes, well, enjoyed it so far.
是啊 愉快 至少现在还算愉快
All right. There he is. Oh, my manager.
好极了 你终于回来了 哦 我亲爱的经理人
All right, listen, I had no idea they meant boxing.
好啦 听我说 我不知道他们是说拳击
Nobody said a word to me, I swear.
根本没有人告诉我 我发誓
No, it’s not a problem. I can definitely take Flock of Seagulls.
不 那没什么 我自信能够拿下一群海鸥合唱团
We did a tour with them in ’89 and we beat them severely.
89年一起巡演时 我们把他们打得一败涂地
They cried like little girls.
他们哭的像小女孩
All right, listen. It’s my fault and I hate myself for it, but I’m not upset.
好了 听我说 这事怪我 我也很内疚 不过我不烦心
And do you know why?
你知道是为什么吗
You’ve been at my liquor.
你刚才喝我的酒了
Because of her.
因为她
Cora Corman. Biggest star in the world.
科拉·考曼 世界上最闪耀的明星
Bigger than Britney and Christina put together.
比布兰妮和克里斯汀娜加起来还出名
And guess who she loves.
你猜猜看她喜欢谁
Her country?
她的祖国
You. She’s a huge PoP fan and she wants to meet you, Alex.
是你 她是PoP乐队的超级粉丝 并且她想见你 亚历克斯
Hang on, hang on.
等会 等会再说
Khan, I’ve missed you.
可汗 我刚想起你呢
Alex, I have Sophie here for you.
亚历克斯 有个苏菲要见你
That sounds like fun. Who is she?
听起来有意思啊 她是谁
She’s here to do your plants.
她是来帮你修整植物的
But Jane does my plants.
但那个是简做的啊
She can be in and out in five minutes, and this is really the best time for her.
她五分钟就能做好 要了她真的不错
It seems she cannot be stopped. Send her up.
看起来她是非来不可了 就让她上来吧
So start again. Cora Corman…
从头说吧 科拉·考曼
Why do you have a plant lady? Why do you even have plants?
你为什么雇了个修剪女工 你为什么要养植物啊
Because from time to time…
因为以前每次
…ladies accompany me back to the apartment…
有些夫人会陪我回到公♥寓♥来
…and one once mentioned that plants make women comfortable.
有一次一个提到说 植物可以让女人感觉舒服
Is that true? Plants make women comfortable?
是真的吗 植物能让女人感觉舒服
Well, maybe if I had plants I’d still be married.
唔 如果我也养了植物的话 我现在也就没离婚了
Yes, I think that was the problem.
是吧 我想那就是原因所在了
Not Susars affair and raging nymphomania…
不是因为苏珊的问题 也不关色情狂的事
…but your lack of vegetation.
而是因为你缺少植被
Hang on.
稍等
Hi, I’m Sophie Fisher. I’m Alex Fletcher.
你好 我是苏菲·费舍尔 我是亚历克斯·弗莱切尔
You didn’t get the message from Jane? No. I haven’t listened to my…
你没有收到简的留言 没有 我还没听我的
She was supposed to let you know I’d be doing plants.
她应该告诉你 是我来给修整植物的
Very nice. Lovely. Well, come on in.
很好 是啊 嗯 你进来吧
Thank you.
谢谢
I hope you have your own watering can. Jane told me that everyone had their own.
我希望你有你自己的喷壶 简告诉我每个人都有喷壶的
But this last guy, Mr. Werther, about 80, he didn’t have his own watering can…
但是刚才那个人 维特先生 大概80岁 他就没有自己的喷壶
…so he starts yelling at me and screaming at me in German:
还朝着我用德语大喊大叫的
I’m fluent enough to know what he’s saying.
不过我可很清楚的知道他在说什么
You haven’t been cursed at till you’ve been cursed at in German.
当你被人用德语咒骂过之后 你才算是被咒骂过了
I know what you mean. I dated a fraulein once.
我明白你的意思 我有次和一个德国的小姐约会过
Plant stuff is in the kitchen under the sink. And I have my own can.
整理的用具在厨房♥的水池下面 同时我有自己的喷壶
Oh, well, vielen Dank.
哦 好 那太好了
Hi, I’m Chris Riley, Alex’s manager.
你好 我是克里斯·莱利 亚历克斯的经纪人
Oh, Sophie Fisher. Nice to meet you.
哦 我是苏菲·费舍尔 很高兴见到你
So kitchen?
那个就是厨房♥了
Yeah. Great.
是的 好极了
So Cora Corman, huh? How great is that? Do you believe it?
科拉·考曼 怎么样 这个主意不错吧 难以置信吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!