因为这次他真的搞砸了
Because he really fucked up this time.
他抓住这个男孩
He got the boy, yeah.
却放走了另外一个
He let the other one go.
立刻治好他
Fix him right up.
给他好的
Got him good…
给他好的药品 立刻治好他
Got him good medicine. Fix him no time good.
真是需要睡觉了 真是需要休息了
Gonna need sleep. Gonna need rest.
不要哭 爸爸 血都没了 很好 很干净
Don’t cry, Daddy. Blood all gone. Good and clean.
真是需要睡觉了 真是需要休息了
Gonna need sleep. Gonna need rest.
下午好 布罗撒德 先生
Good afternoon, Mr Broussard.
记得给我留一只火鸡
Remember to save a turkey for me.
当然了 斯坦利 夫人
Of course, Mrs Stanley.
都还好吧?
Is everything alright?
回家 你这个傻牛
Go home, you stupid cow.
对不起 你说什么?
I’m sorry. What did you say?
斯坦利 太太 也许你最好问你的先生
Mrs Stanley… perhaps you’d better ask your husband.
闭嘴 狗
Shut up, dog.
圣母啊 宽恕我们
Holy mother of mercy.
看一下谁死里逃生了?
Look who’s raised himself from the dead.
他好多了 他好多了是因为我医好了他
Him much better now. Him much better because I fixed him.
我看他不怎么好
He don’t look better to me.
你知道 塞缪尔 当我不在的识候 我意识到的最好的事
You know, Samuel, the thing I relished the most while I was away
就是不用总看到你的猪脸
was not having to see your fuckin’ face all the time.
如果不是我和和高明的枪法 你已经做了野狗的晚餐了
If it weren’t for me and my crack shooting, you’d be fuckin’ dingo dinner.
我在三十码外
30 yards away, I was.
一枪轰碎了那个黑杂种的头
Blew that black bastard’s head right off.
真是太美了
It was beautiful.
给我一点尊敬 不然我可能不得不用我的新枪打死你
Show a bit of respect or I might just have to shoot you…
用的新温彻斯特步♥枪♥
with my new Winchester.
妈的 那很痛
Fuck! That hurt!
哦 查理 小心点
Charlie. Go easy there.
没事的 查理
It’s alright, Charlie.
你想知道我为什么回来吗?
Do you want to know why I’ve come back?
我知道你为什么回来 查理
I know why you’ve come back, Charlie.
看看那个
Look at that.
用谦恭的心去看 查理 那是事物的归宿
Be humble of heart, Charlie. This is the end of things.
你是我的兄弟 查理
You’re my brother, Charlie.
你和我一起
You belong with me.
我们是一家子
We are a family.
所有的人
All of us.
是 我刚刚被重新接纳了
Yeah, I was just getting reacquainted.
塞缪尔
Samuel.
友好一点 宽容一点 查理
Oh, be kind. A little tolerance, Charlie.
塞缪尔 还是个孩子
Samuel’s a boy.
他是个恶毒的白♥痴♥
He’s a vicious little cretin.
米奇 在哪里 查理?
Where’s Mikey, Charlie?
米奇 留在了 克拉轮斯
Mikey stayed behind in Clarence.
你留下 米奇 一个人? 他认识了一个女孩
You left Mikey alone? He met a girl.
米奇 认识了一个女孩? 是
Mikey met a girl? Aye.
米奇 认识了一个女孩
Mikey met a girl.
她叫什么 查理? 莫利
What’s her name, Charlie? Molly.
莫利
Molly.
莫利 欧伯依
Molly O’Boyle.
莫利 欧伯依
Molly O’Boyle.
一个红头发爱尔兰少女 毫无疑问
A red-headed colleen, no doubt.
是 红的
Aye. Red.
象日落一样
Like the sunset.
象日落一样
Like the sunset.
她是做什么的? 这个 莫利 欧伯依?
What does she do, this… Molly O’Boyle?
我现在感觉有点累了 阿瑟
I’m feeling a bit tired right now, Arthur.
他是个农夫的女儿? 她会做好吃的炖羊肉吗?
Is she a farmer’s daughter? Can she cook a good lamb stew?
我们可以不说这个吗?
Would you stop it?
米奇 和我们不是一样的人
Mikey’s not the same stuff as us.
我们会进地狱的 你和我
We’ll be flung to the depths, you and I.
你知道的 他崇拜你
He worships you, you know.
我们曾经都崇拜你
There was a time we both did.
米奇 应当得到更好的
Mikey deserves better.
你带他离开是对的
You were right to leave – take him with you.
我要休息
I need to rest.
玛丽 欧伯依
Mary O’Boyle.
莫利 阿瑟 莫利
Molly, Arthur. Molly.
莫利 莫利 对了 莫利
Molly. Molly. Right. Molly.
米奇 米奇
Mikey, Mikey.

On the fifth day of Christmas

My true love gave to me

Five cats a-flogging

Four nooses swinging

Three crows a-pecking

Two dogs a-pissing

And little Mikey

Hanging from a pear tree.
到圣诞节只剩五天了,米奇
Only five more days to go, Mikey.
玛莎
Martha.
玛莎
Martha.
当警官 劳伦斯 说
When Sergeant Lawrence said…
你抓住的这个男孩已经是个男人了
that the boy that you are holding at the lock-up was man enough…
他到底是什么意思?
what did he mean by that?
警官 劳伦斯 是个无知的暴徒 他象蛇一样固执
Sergeant Lawrence is an ignorant thug with the moral fortitude of a snake.
– 不要理他
– 他到底是什么意思?
Just disregard… What did he mean?
这个男孩做了什么?
What did the boy do?
他是伯恩斯黑帮的成员
He’s a member of the Burns gang.
有些事情 女人是不应当参与的
There are certain things a woman should not be privy…
我知道 我问了你一个问题
I know that. I asked you a question.
我请你不要在工作的时候来找我
I asked you not to visit me at work.
告诉我他对 艾莉沙 做了什么 够了
Tell me what he did to Eliza. Enough.
她是我的朋友 够了
She was my friend! Enough!
够了
That’s enough.
真头痛 队长 斯坦利?
Headache, Captain Stanley?
我可以为您做什么 弗来彻 先生?
So, what can I do for you, Mr Fletcher?
你的人两天前抓到了六个反抗的黑人
Word has it that your men captured half a dozen rebel blacks two days ago,
一个在反抗的时候被打死了
and that one was shot in the process.
你对此有问题吗?
Do you have a problem with that?
是的 队长 我是有问题
Yes, Captain, I do.
八英里外的克里克传来消息
Word came this morning from Eight Mile Creek
旦 奥瑞利 的地方被袭击了
that Dan O’Reilly’s place was attacked.
你确信是黑人吗?
Are you sure it was blacks?
旦 奥瑞利身上有那么多标枪
Dan O’Reilly had so many spears in him
他们把你的旧花♥园♥插得象英国刺猬一样
that he resembled your good old garden variety English hedgehog.
很简单 队长
It’s simple, Captain.
这叫做交互法则
It’s called the law of reciprocity.
杀了他们一个人 他们就要杀我们一个人
Kill one of them and they’re going to kill one of ours.
做我带你来要做的工作 哼?
Do the job I brought you here to do, hmm?
如果你必须要杀一个人
If you have to kill one,
要血猩地把他们全杀掉
make sure you bloody well kill them all.
好的 我今天会派出军队
Well, I’ll send some troopers out today.
我们这里的事情完了吗?
Well, is our business here finished?
我将会惩罚 迈克 伯恩斯
I’m going to have Mike Burns flogged.
什么 100 鞭
What? 100 lashes.
玛莎
Martha.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我想你们可能想喝点茶
I thought you gentlemen might like a little tea.
请坐
Please, sit down.
谢谢 玛莎 这真是太好了
Thank you, Martha. That would be lovely.
谢谢 玛莎
Thank you, Martha.
你们还需要什么吗?
Is there anything else I can get you?
不用了 谢谢你 玛莎 真是太好了
No, thank you, Martha. This is lovely.
那你们两个自己谈吧
Well, then, I’ll leave you two gentlemen alone.
你妻子是个聪明而有教养的女人
A clever and well-bred woman, your wife.
你自己做得很好 队长
You did well for yourself, Captain.
听说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!