Tobey’s made you some soup.
在这里
Here you go.
很好吃
This is good.
你必须吃点东西 玛莎 求你了
You must eat something, Martha, please.
不吃
No.
不吃
No.
我非常报歉
I’m so sorry.
请原谅我
Forgive me, please.
我只是想保护你
I just wanted to protect you.
我曾经有我的正义观
I had an idea about justice and…
为了这个城镇 这个国家
for the town, for the country…
为了你
for you.
为了你
For you.
现在
And now…
我真的不知道
I don’t know.
嗨 不要尿到我的腿上
Hey, quit pissing down my leg.
去找你♥他♥妈♥自己的树
Well, find your own fuckin’ tree.
你♥他♥妈♥的要树干什么?
What do you need a fuckin’ tree for?
尿到那边 不要尿到我身上
Just piss out there, not on me.
操♥死♥你 你尿到我身上了 蠢猪
Fuck off. You pissed on me, you idiot.
奇怪的人 你们白人
Strange mob… you whities.
好消息
Good news.
警官 劳瑞
Sergeant Laurie…
那边
over there.
什么?
What?
哪里?
Where?
看到了吗?
See it?
很难看得清
Hard to see it.
在山脚下
At foot of the ranges.
什么? 我看不到任何有血的地方
What? I can’t see a bloody thing.
那里
There.
什么?
What?

Smoke.

Love.
爱是关键
Love is the key.
爱和家庭
Love and family.
白天和黑夜
For what are night and day –
太阳 月亮 星星 又有什么意义?
the sun, the moon, the stars –
如果没有爱
without love…
和身边你爱的人
and those you love around you?
有什么比没有人爱
What could be more hollow…
孤独地死去更空虚的呢?
than to die alone… unloved?
那是他妈的什么
What the fuck was that?
他妈的军队的枪 450的
Fuckin’ trooper’s rifle… 450s.

他们在向黑人开枪冷静点塞缪尔
– Shooting Blacks. – Be calm, Samuel.
他们还有几英里远呢
The shots are miles away.

Thou shalt flourish

Great and free

The dread and envy

Of them all

Rule Britannia

Britannia rules the waves

Britain never, never, never

Will be slaves.
烧了它
Burn it.
把这个地方他妈的烧光
Burn the fuckin’ lot.
不要光站在那里发呆
Don’t stand there moping.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
烧掉所有的东西
Burn everything!
莫利 欧伯依 我的屁♥股♥.
Molly O’Boyle, my arse.
谁他妈的把 丹尼 留在太阳底下了?
Who the fuck left Danny Boy out in the sun?
嗨 杰尔酷 你这个懒虫
Hey, Jacko, you lazy bugger.
我昨晚告诉过你要把所有的东西都烧了
I told you to bury that bastard last night.
他比较还臭
He stinks worse than you.
杰尔酷
Jacko.
你叫错人了
You got the wrong fuckin’ black man.
慢下来 警官
Slowly now, Sergeant.
把手放到裤子里 转过身来
Put your privates back in your pants and turn around.
想到这里来为我兄弟偷匹马 结果发现了一个警♥察♥
Come to steal my brother a horse and we find ourselves a copper.
你开枪的话 你周围会有8支枪对着你
You fire that gun, you’ll have eight more all over you.
很好
Fair enough.
走到阴影里去 警官.
Step into the shade, Sergeant.
到后面去
To the back.
那么 查理 找到你了吗?
Has… has Charlie found you, then?
斯坦利 的小伙伴
Stanley’s little mate.
那边
Over there.
稻草旁边
By the straw.
很好
Good boy.
对了 停下 躺下 警官
That’s right. Stay. Lay down, Sergeant.

嗨嗨到这里来躺下
– Hey, hey. Come here. – Lie down.
我知道一些你不知道的事
I know something you don’t know.
静一点 警官 哇 哇
Hush now, Sergeant.

嘿嘿嘿。嘘
– Hey, hey, hey. – Hush.
你兄弟是去杀你的
Your brother’s come to kill you.
– 我可以帮忙
– 你可以帮我?
– I can help. – You can help me?
帮你♥他♥妈♥的自己吧
Help… your… fuckin’… self.
不要动 来吧
Steady. Come on.
去帮你♥他♥妈♥的自己吧
Help… your… fuckin’… self.
去帮你♥他♥妈♥的自己吧
Help… your… fuckin’… self…
警♥察♥
copper.
还给的刀 狗人
Here’s your knife back, you dog.
有件事我想告诉你
There’s something I want to tell you.
我一直在做一个梦 大多数晚上
I’ve been having a dream… most nights.
我没有告诉你
I’ve kept it from you.
但是那时我不应当告诉你 现在我必须得说
But I don’t suppose it matters now.
我在一个房♥间里
I’m in a room.
在我们的睡房♥ 我想
It’s our bedroom, I think.
然后
And…
我在找什么东西
I’m searching for something.
然后我忽然感到什么东西在屋里
And then suddenly… I feel a presence in the room and…
我站起来 转过身
I stand up and I turn around…
艾莉沙 霍普金斯 站在门厅里
and there in the doorway is Eliza Hopkins.
她看上去可怕极了
And she looks frightful.
她的裙子都撕裂了
Her… her dress is all… creased and torn…
裙子上都是血 脸上也是
and covered in blood, and her face, too.
到处都是血
All battered and bruised and splashed with blood.
– 玛莎
– 听着
Martha… But listen to this.
她用胳膊托着什么东西
In her arms… she’s holding something.
我看不到是什么
I… I… I can’t see what it is…
因为被她的头发遮住了
because it’s covered by her hair.
然后她走向我
And then she walks towards me.
很慢
Very slowly.
然后
And…
她给了我一个小包裹
she hands me a tiny bundle.
我看了一下
And I look down…
我看到是一个婴儿
and I see that it’s a baby.
刚出生的
A newborn.
这个婴儿真漂亮 莫里斯
And this baby… Oh, it’s a beautiful baby, Morris.
他睁开了眼
And it… it opens its eyes.
我手上感到了重量
And then… I feel a pressure on my hand
我往下看
and I look down and I see
这个婴儿抓住我的手指
that the baby has taken hold of my finger
用她的小拳头抓得紧紧的
and it’s squeezing it tight in its tiny fist.
然后我就醒了
Then I wake up.
醒了之后
But after I wake, it’s…
最奇怪的事
it’s the strangest thing.
我仍然可以感觉到 我仍然可以感觉到
I can still feel… I can still feel the pressure
梦中婴儿的手
of that dream baby’s hand

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!