Word has it…
你抓住了 查理 伯恩斯
that you had Charlie Burns.
而你放他走了
And you let him go.
听说你和他达成了协议
Word has it… that you offered him some kind of deal.
告诉我事情不是这样的 队长
Tell me this isn’t so, Captain.
听说
Word has it that you promised
你会宽恕强♥奸♥了 艾莉沙 霍普金斯 的野兽
those animals who raped Eliza Hopkins a pardon
如果 查理 伯恩斯带回他的兄弟
if Charlie Burns brought back his brother.
宽恕杀光了 霍普金斯全家的人
A pardon for the annihilation of the Hopkins family.
你疯了吗?
Are you completely out of your mind?
听我说 迈克 伯恩斯 是个笨蛋
Listen to me. Mike Burns is a simpleton.
他在牢房♥里象个孩子一样哭了一整天
He spends all day in his cell, crying like a child.
我相信他对那次行为没有责任
It is my belief that he is not responsible for his actions.
我对你相信什么不感兴趣 斯坦利 队长
I’m not interested in your beliefs, Captain Stanley.
你以为你是谁? 法官和陪审团?
Who do you think you are? The judge and jury?
必须停止 阿瑟 伯恩斯 的暴行
Arthur Burns must be stopped.
他对他的暴行负有责任
It is he who is responsible for this outrage.
而且我知道 查理 伯恩斯 不会为任何事
And I know that Charlie Burns will stop at nothing
而放弃保护他人小兄弟迈克的
to protect his younger brother Mike.
所以我们所能做的就是等
So all we need do now is wait.
等?
Wait?
天 我的上帝 他强♥奸♥了一个女人
My God, man. They raped a woman.
明天早上 我要鞭打迈克 伯恩斯
Tomorrow morning, I want Mike Burns flogged.
象我说的 100鞭
As I said, 100 lashes.
这会杀了他的 那就让他死
This will kill him. So be it.
但是万一我是对的呢?
But what if I’m right?
如果 查理 伯恩斯 按我的要求做了呢? 如果他回来了呢?
What if Charlie Burns does as I ask? What if he comes back?
那我们就把他们都吊死
Then we will hang the lot of them.
日安
Good day.
玛莎
Martha.
玛莎 呆在这里
Martha. Stay here.
不要放任何人进来 我明天回来
Do not let anyone in. I shall return tomorrow.
玛莎 你听到了吗?
Martha! Do you hear me?
求你了 在这里呆着
Please. Stay here.
这里发生什么事了?
What’s going on in here?
我想是 达文波特 长官和 马修斯 长官
I believe Officer Davenport and Officer Matthews
正在拿战俘取乐
were entertaining the prisoner, sir.
是这样吗 警官? 是的 长官
Is that right, Sergeant? Yes, sir.
好 我交给你一件任务 是的 长官
Well, I’ve got a job for you. Yes, sir.
你在 阿鲁卡 山地还有未做完的事
You have unfinished business in the Arooka Ranges.
长官 反抗的黑人 警官
Sir. Rebel blacks, Sergeant.
两个小时内 你必须找到 杰尔酷
Within two hours, you must find Jacko…
征募多一些军人
and recruit some more troopers
然后启程
and depart.
你这该死的蛇 (告密者)
You fucking snake.
为什么你还站在这里?
Why are you still standing there?
你已经被解散了
You’ve been dismissed.
查理在那里 斯坦利 先生?
Where’s Charlie, Mr Stanley?
我不知道 孩子
I don’t know, son.
我不知道
I don’t know.
队长?
Captain?
队长?
Captain?

把他带出来斯坦利把他带出来队长
– Bring him out. Stanley! -Bring him out, Captain!
迈克尔 伯恩斯
Michael Burns.
让我们看看他 斯坦利
Let’s see him, Stanley!
把他交给我们 斯坦利
Give him to us, Stanley!
把他带出来 斯坦利
Bring him out, Stanley.
站到一边 斯坦利
Stand aside, Stanley.
我们要公正
We want justice.
谁要是敢第一个碰迈克 伯恩斯
I’ll shoot…
我就打死他
the first person who lays hands on Mike Burns.
把他交给我们
Give him to us.
他会解决这件事的
He’ll sort it.
你听到了
You heard me.
你动一下 我就开枪打死你
You move, I’ll shoot you dead.
你会开枪打你的妻子吗 队长?
Are you going to shoot your wife as well, Captain?
玛莎?
Martha?
看在上帝的份上 她怀着孩子
She was with child, for God’s sake.
玛莎 如果实行鞭刑的话
Martha, if this flogging goes ahead…
我们就是在判他死刑
it will be our death sentence.
如果被奸♥杀♥的是我呢?
What if it had been me?
算了吧 你个下♥贱♥的东西
Come on, you fuckin’ nasty…
队长 斯坦利?
Captain Stanley?
救我 起来 米奇
Help me! Get up, Mikey!
过来 让我们以血来结束这件事
Get it over and bloody done with!
继续 继续 站起来 停下
Go on! Go on. Get up. Stop it!
放开我
Get off me!
现在不许动
Now stay still.
– 我善良的人们
– 站住别动
– My good people… – Stay still!
你们面前
before you stands
站着一个可耻的 最残忍♥的坏人
one of the vilest, most bloodthirsty villains
这个国家前所未有的坏人
this country has ever seen.
强♥奸♥犯
Rapist.
抢劫犯 杀人犯
Looter. Murderer.
他犯的是最让人可恨的罪
His crimes are of the most heinous kind.
在新年来临之前 这个人必须被吊死
Before the year is out, this man will hang.
今天 他将被鞭打
Today, he will be flogged.
传给
A message to all
些敢践踏法律的人看看
who would dare transgress the laws of this land.
100鞭 求你了
100 lashes. Please.
开始
Proceed.
一 求求你们
One! Please!

Two!

Three!
求求你们
Please!

Oh, Peggy Gordon

You are my darling

Come sit you down

Upon my knee

And tell to me

The very reason

Why I am slighted so

By thee

I wish I was in

Some lonesome valley

Where womankind

Could not be found

And little birds

Sing up on the branches…

And every moment

A different sound

Oh, Peggy Gordon

You are my darling…

Come sit you down

Upon my knee

And tell to me

The very reason

Why I am slighted so

By thee.
他唱得比夜莺还好听
He could shame a nightingale.
三十八
Thirty-eight.
三十九
Thirty-nine.
继续
Go on.
你的日子已经完了 斯坦利队长
Your days are over, Captain Stanley.
啦 啦 啦
La, la, la.
玛莎
Martha.
赶紧
Come on.
啦 啦 啦
La, la, la.
玛莎 你必须吃东西
Martha, you must eat.
托比 给你做了一点汤

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!