I had such an interesting day today.
好吧 对我来说很有趣的一天
Yeah, I had kind of an interesting day myself.
好吧 你先说吧
Oh, okay, you go first.
恐♥怖♥份♥子♥寄出一个小包裹 盒装…
Oh, just some terrorists decided to send a little care package, box of goodies…
必须在它炸毁整栋大楼前拆除ue4d1
which had to be neutralized before blowing up the office.
所以我下午请假
So I took the rest of the day off.
回家喝点酒 弹弹吉他 好好休息
Glass of wine, little guitar. Just relaxing.
甜心 这是个疯狂又危险的世界
-I mean it, honey. The world is being Fed-Ex’d to hell on a handcart.
谁要是选择在这时候生儿育女…
I really believe that anyone who’s even thinking about having a child in this world…
那都是件残酷的事
is coldly considering an act of cruelty.
我在胡言乱语 对不起
I know, I’m rambling, I’m complaining. I’m sorry.
你有什么事?
What’s your news, baby?
我怀孕了
I’m pregnant.
什么?
I’m sorry?
我怀孕了
I’m pregnant.
真的?
Really?
真的
Yeah.
哇!
Wow!
你只会说”哇”吗?
Is that all you’re gonna say, is “wow”?
你怀孕了?
You’re pregnant?
三个礼拜
Three weeks.
你怎么知道? 我是说你怎么知道的?
How do you know? I mean, h-how do you know?
验孕剂显示出蓝色 我就去看医生了
Blue! Just turned blue so I went to the doctor.
你刚才说的不是认真的吧?
Well, you didn’t mean what you just said, did you?
什么?
When?
你刚说生儿育女…
Uh, just right now when you were talking about bringing a child into the world…
是件残酷的事
and having it be an act of cruelty.
那是当时的念头
I meant it at the time.
史丹利 那是七秒前的事
Stanley, at the time? You said it seven and a half seconds ago.
天啊!
Well, gosh!
中间还发生很多事 我们甚至还没结婚呢
Kind of a lot’s happened since then. Look, we’re not even married.
真好笑 你正好提到重点
I know. It’s funny you should mention that.
好笑?
It’s funny?
-你爱我吗? -我当然爱你
-Do you love me? -Of course I love you.
很好
Good.
你肯娶我吗?
Will you marry me?
慢点 别操之过急
Whoa! Whoa! Wai… Hey, Marriage Police, pull over!
别闹了 史丹利 我正在向你求婚呢
Come on, Stanley. I’m proposing to you right now.
恶魔岛是史上最有名也最恐怖的监狱
The Rock is the most famous and was the most feared prison ever built.
真的从来没有人能逃狱?
Is it really true that there’s never been an escape?
没错 1936年直到1963年监狱关闭前…
Ah, that’s true. From 1936 until ’63 when the prison closed…
总共有十四次逃狱事件
there were 14 attempts.
没有人能够活着逃上岸
No one is believed to have made it to shore, alive at least.
这里不准游客进入
No, uh, h-h-hey, hey, fellas. I’m sorry, but tourists are not allowed back here.
谁甩你 你管的着吗?
I don’t really give a shit! Do you give a shit?
你们过来
Come here, fruity.
快点!
Move!
-小妹妹 玩的开心吗? -开心
-Hey, girls? Hi. You all havin’ a good time? -Yeah.
帮我做件事好吗?
Will you do something for me?
这事很重要
It’s really, it’s really important.
我要你们去跟老师讲 请老师立刻带你们回船上
I need you to tell your teacher that you need to get back on the boat and go home right now.
各位 欢迎来到百老汇!
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Broadway!
这排囚室曾经关过…
This cell block housed…
美国最凶狠的匪徒
the most awesome scum in America.
女士们先生们 我 警备员巴布…
Ladies and gentlemen, I, Ranger Bob…
欢迎各位成为恶魔岛的阶下囚…
cordially invite you to become inmates of Alcatraz…
当然 只是暂时的
temporarily, of course.
大家排好!
On the line!
挺狭窄的吧?
Pretty tight quarters, aren’t they, huh?
就像笼中兽一般 被关在里面几年…ue4d1
Like being a caged animal. Spend a couple of years in there…
怎么了? 玩的不开心吗?
What’s the matter, fellas? Something wrong with the tour?
游览已经结束了 巴布
The tour’s over, Bob.
这算什么鬼游览啊?
What kind of fucked-up tour is this?
汉默将军 费上尉和戴上尉报到
General Hummel, Captains Frye and Darrow reporting, sir.
欢迎来到恶魔岛 各位
Welcome to The Rock, gentlemen.
把直升机降落在岛后方 开始部署
Land the choppers on the back side and deploy as planned.
-遵命 长官 -行动!
-Aye, aye, sir. -Aye, aye, sir. Move out!
我没有佩枪许可
I’m not allowed to carry a gun.
你没有许可? 我有一把
Oh, you’re not allowed to carry a gun? I got a goddamned gun.
早知道会这样 我就把枪带来了!
If I’d have known this was gonna happen, I’d have brought my motherfuckin’ gun!
救命!
Help!
好了 各位 这里是我们的新家了
All right, gentlemen, this’ll be our new home.
我们在这里成立指挥中心
Tom, I want my command center right here.
-行动 -是 长官
-I want Coms up. -Roger that, sir.
卫♥星♥接♥收♥器♥摆在那儿 频率1600
Put the satellite over there. I wanna be up at 1600.

Let’s move it.
系统启动
Systems up.
淋浴室有个地方可能被渗透
Possible penetration point in the shower room.
我们设置警告系统
We’re setting anti-intrusion.
我带来个很特别的东西 长官
I brought a personal touch, sir.
一个震动侦测器
It’s an anti-motion trembler device.
是特别订制的
It’s custom-made.
没有人知道它的存在 更无法防范它
Nobody knows about it and nobody expects it.
它有什么用?
What’s it do?
先用雷射光引诱敌人
We head-fake ’em with the laser beam.
只要触动这个震动侦测器 他们就完了
And then if they disturb Mr. Backup here, we own ’em.
各位被强制监禁在此 对此我感到很抱歉
Ladies and gentlemen, you’re being detained against your will. For that, I apologize.
我们无意伤害你们
It is not our intention in any way to harm you.
只待我们的任务完成后 各位就会被立刻释放
You will not be detained one minute longer than is necessary for us to complete our mission.
立正!
Attention on deck!
各位请稍息
Stand easy, men.
毫无疑问我们正身处险境
Make no mistake about it, gentlemen, we are now in harm’s way.
我和巴少校在68年越战时就是同袍了
For Major Baxter and I, this is the last campaign in a career datin’ back to Tet ’68.
同样韩上尉和柯中士…
Likewise for Captain Hendrix, Gunnery Sergeant Crisp…
跟随我在波斯湾战争中开始了他们的军旅生涯
who cut their teeth under my command in Desert Storm.
而费上尉和戴上尉
Captain Frye, Captain Darrow, this is my first operational situation with you and your men.
这是我首次与你们共事 你们的表现的确名不虚传
And I have to say, thus far your conduct reflects your reputations.
-谢谢 将军 -谢谢 长官
-Thank you, General. -Thank you, sir.
我们占领此地的的行动沉着准确又大胆
We have achieved our position through poise, precision and audacity.
因此我们更要下定决心
To this we must now add resolve.
我们会被视为叛国者 重罪者..
We’ll be branded as traitors, the gravest capital crime…
可能被判死刑
Punishable by death.
数百年前…
A couple hundred years ago…
华盛顿 杰佛逊等建国者…
a few guys named Washington, Jefferson and Adams…
也被英国视为叛国者
were branded as traitors by the British.
现在他们则被视为爱国者
And now they’re called patriots.
历史将还我们清白
In time, so shall we.
如情况许可…
God willing, in less than 48 hours…
凭人♥质♥和VX毒气弹头 我们将在48小时内撤离
you will evacuate this island in gunships under cover of hostages and V.X. Gas warheads.
你们的目的地是没有引渡条约的国家
Your destination: A non-extradition treaty country.
每人将获得一百万美元的酬金
You will each be paid a fee of $1 million for services rendered.
但你们永远不能再踏上故乡的土地
But you can never again set foot on your native soil.
可以接受吗?
Can you live with that?
是 长官!
Yes, sir!
海军陆战队侦搜大队…
The men of Marine Force Recon…
被派往世界各地执行非法任务
are selected to carry out illegal operations throughout the world.
当他们战死异乡…
When they don’t come home…
家人得到的只有谎言…
their families are told fairy tales about what happened to them…
没有任何补偿
and denied compensation.
这些谎言我已经忍♥受了一辈子!
Well, I have choked on these lies my entire career!
现在该是停止这些谎言了的时候了!
Well, here and now the lies stop!
上帝保佑你们 各就各位
God be with all of you. Man your positions, men.
华府 七点四十分
我是联邦调查局局长沃麦
This is FBI Director Womack.
局长 请听清楚
Director, be advised.
有81名 我重复
Eighty-one, I say again,
目前有81名人♥质♥在我手上
81 civilians are under my control as of this moment.
目前有81名人♥质♥在我手上
81 civilians are under my control as of this moment.
请将此列为最高机密
You are to take measures to assure this remains a need-to-know classified fact.
你是谁?
Who is this?
局长先生 你面临一个很严重的问题
Mr. Director, you have a very serious problem.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!