Let’s move. Move out! Move out! Move out!
队员进入恶魔岛
The Eagles are on The Rock.
他们进入贮水池了
They’ve entered the cistern room.
真是多谢了 梅森
Thank you very fucking much, Mr. Mason.
这地方根本没有出口
You’ve led us into a room with no exit.
有办法吗?
Any ideas, Dillinger?
快点想 咱们现在是坐以待毙
Figure it out soon. We’re sitting ducks.
我们时间不多
We’re a little tight on time.
你们在门边等着 等我把门打开
You stand by the door until I open it.
我想知道你打算怎么开门呢?
I’d like to know how you plan on accomplishing that?
从这儿去
Through here.
你唬我
You’re shitting me.
我还记得时间差
I memorized the timing.
希望没有改变
I just hope it hasn’t been changed.
你要是被喷到你就成木炭了
You catch one of those flame bursts, you’re a corpse.
谢谢
Thank you.
队长你叫我紧跟着他的…
Commander, you said never to leave his sight, but, uh…
留下来
Stand fast, Lieutenant.
祝你们愉快
Have a nice day.
你们哪儿找来这傢伙的?
Where’d you dig up this guy?
那是机密
That’s classified.
这里没人长官 感应器也没有感应
Clear here, sir. No motion sensors tripped.
没有动静
Nothing.
叫他们继续巡逻
Well, tell ’em to stay out there.
向前搜索!
Sweep forward!
看来他撇下我们了
Looks like he fucked us, Commander.
我就知道 那傢伙开溜了
I knew it. That son of a bitch jumped ship.
欢迎光临恶魔岛
Welcome to The Rock.
-梅森 -不对
-Mason. -That’s a no-no.
那是地下道
That’s the subway.
那里才能进入隧♥道♥
That’ll drop you into the tunnels.
动手!
Do it!
长官 队员进入地下隧♥道♥
Sir, the Eagles have breached the tunnel system.
你很愉快吗?
You enjoying this?
至少比牢里好多了
Well, it’s certainly more enjoyable than my average day.
读读哲学 在厕所还得小心有人会强♥暴♥我
Reading philosophy, avoiding gang rape in the washroom.
最近情况好多了
Though it’s less of a problem these days.
我人老珠黄了 也许没有吸引力了
Maybe I’m losing my sex appeal.
北边的防风栅栏有震动
We’ve got seismic activity in one of the storm grates. North side.
继续巡逻该区
Continue patrolling the area.
向前搜索!
Sweep forward!
慢着 有动静
Commander, halt. We’ve got movement.
上头有声音
They’re hearing sounds above, sir.
别动
Stand fast.
趴下 趴下
Down, down, down.
西边防风栅栏安全
West storm drain’s clear.
离淋浴室只有97步
Ninety-seven paces to the shower room.
队员抵达隧♥道♥入口 就在淋浴室底下
The Eagles are now at the access tunnel. They’re right under the shower room, sir.
光纤摄影机
Fiber optics.
有点不对
Something’s not right.
我有不好的预感
I got a bad feeling about this.
安静
Quiet.
动作感应器
Motion sensors.
雷射光横射过铁盖
Beams cutting across the manhole covers.
搞定它
Deal with it.
雷射光可能反射在棱镜上
Commander, the beam is hitting some sort of reflective device. Possibly a prism.
我要用镜子…
I want to use a mirror to cut the beam…
把雷射光折射回原点
send the beam back to its source.
然后我就移开棱镜
And then I’m gonna move the prism.
淋浴室的震动感应器有动静 长官
We’ve got motion on a trembler in the shower room, sir.
我们有客人了
We’ve got visitors.
走吧
Let’s move.
好了 可以出去
Got it. Good to go.
-妈的! 我就知道! -快点!
-Fuck, man! I knew this would happen! Fuck! -Move!
留下来 我们先清场
Stand fast. We’ll secure the area.
他们进入淋浴室了 长官
They’re entering into the shower room, sir.
他们正在清场
They’re securing the area.
别乱动
Just sit tight.
放下武器!
Drop your weapons! Drop ’em!
放下武器! 快点
Stand fast!
别开枪!
Hold your fire!
放下武器!
Drop your weapons!
别开枪!
Hold your fire!
这是个陷阱
It’s a fucking trap.
我是汉默准将
This is General Hummel.
放下武器
Drop your weapons.
放下!
Drop ’em!
我是安德逊中校 汉默将军
Anderson here, General Hummel.
特遣队队长
Commander. Team leader.
安德逊中校 如果你爱惜兄弟性命
Commander Anderson, if you have any concern for the lives of your men…
你就命令他们放下武器
you will order them to safety their weapons and place them on the deck.
糟了
This is not happening.
我们知道你的目的
Sir, we know why you’re out here.
我也完全同意你
God knows I agree with you.
但我也跟你一样立誓捍卫祖国抵挡敌人…
But like you, I swore to defend this country against all enemies…
不论他们是外国人或是本国人
foreign, sir, and domestic.
将军 我们都为这国家洒下热血
General, we’ve spilled the same blood in the same mud.
你知道我不能下达这个命令
You know goddamn well I can’t give that order.
我们死定了
We’re dead.
我们居高临下 中校
Your unit is covered from an elevated position, Commander.
我不会再要求你了 别做傻事
I’m not gonna ask you again. Don’t do anything stupid.
没有人需要死在这里
No one has to die here.
你们这些人 你们在海军陆战队誓言效忠国家!
Men following the general, you’re under oath as United States Marines!
你们忘了吗?
Have you forgotten that?
我们都有袍泽丧命战场
We all have shipmates we remember.
有些甚至是被五角大厦的人所遗弃
Some of them were shit on and pissed on by the Pentagon.
但你们也无权叛变啊!
But that doesn’t give you the right to mutiny!
随你怎么说 我们占了优势
You call it what you want!
你们犯了大错 中校
You’re down there, we’re up here. You walked into the wrong goddamn room, Commander!
-别动! -该死 中校 最后一次
-Stand fast! -Goddamn it, Commander, one last time.
命令你的手下放下武器
You tell your men to safety their weapons, drop ’em on the deck.
-我无法下达那个命令! -我不想再说一次
-I cannot give that order! -I am not gonna repeat that order!
-我无法下达那个命令 -你是怎么了?
-I will not give that order! -What the hell is wrong with you, man?
-别动! -别动!
-Stand fast! -Oh, my God!
-我再说一次ue4d1-我们干掉他们吧…
-Let’s waste these fuckers. -One last time. You order your men to safety their weapons…
停火!
Cease fire!
别去
Don’t go.
停火!
Cease fire!
停火!
Cease fire!
该死! 可恶!
Shit! Goddamn it!
放开我 放开我!
Let go of me. Let go of me!
别去
Don’t. Don’t go.
完了
It’s over.
天啊!
Oh, God!
-还有动静 -谁?
-We got some movement. -Who?
两个人!
Two of ’em!
是谁?
Who is it?
11 12号♥
Eagles 11 and 12.
古斯比和梅森
L-lt’s Goodspeed and Mason.
我就知道
I knew it.
我们得尽快组成第二队 再次行动
I’ve gotta get a team together right now. We’ve gotta move with the second option.
让他们再被屠♥杀♥? 不行
What, and invite another massacre? No way.
只剩一只老狐狸和菜鸟 我告诉你 没戏唱了
We’ve got a 60-year-old convict and a lab rat. I’m telling you, it’s over.
梅森还没玩完 不是吗?
Not for Mason, it isn’t.
古斯比 我不会杀你的
Goodspeed, I’m not gonna kill you.
你上哪儿?
Where are you going?
离开此地
Off this bloody island.
为什么?
What? Wh-Wh-What for?
古斯比? 古斯比 你收到吗?
Goodspeed. Goodspeed, do you read me?
找你的
It’s for you.
长官?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!