Sir?
情况如何?
What’s the status?
他们死了 全死了!
The status is they’re dead. They’re dead!
只剩我和梅森 梅森正要走
It’s just me and Mason. Now he says he’s leaving.
不行 听到吗? 不行!
That is unacceptable. Do you hear me? Unacceptable!
有点麻烦 长官 他手上有枪
Well, there’s a problem, sir. He’s got a gun.
你只有水枪吗?
What do you have, a fuckin’ water pistol?
不是
No, sir.
去阻止他
Go after him and stop him.
我不想这样
I didn’t want this.
天啊 我并不想这样
Jesus, I didn’t want this.
这是无可避免的 法兰克
You knew this might happen, Frank.
-也许他们会付钱给我们 -也许不会
-Well, maybe now they’ll pay up. -Maybe now they won’t, Captain.
也许我们该处决一些人♥质♥
Then maybe we need to execute a few hostages.
有一个活口!
Got a live one!
打死他
Put a bullet in him.
你听到了 解决他!
You heard him. End it!
收起手♥枪♥
Holster that sidearm, Captain.
长官?
Sir?
你犯了大错
You made a terrible mistake.
害他们白白牺牲
And more of our brothers have died in vain.
是你们逼我的
Damn you for forcing me into this position.
我现在就要单独跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you right now, alone.
你说这是最高机密
Now you told me I’m on a need-to-know basis.
我现在告诉你
And I’m tellin’ you right now.
我要知道约翰·梅森的身份 长官
I need to know who the fuck John Mason is right now, sir.
你真的想知道?
All right, you wanna know?
一九六二年 胡佛…
1962, J. Edgar Hoover…
掌管调查局
is head of the FBI.
有人说他控管了整个国家
Some say the country.
他秘密调查美国和欧洲的政要
It’s no secret he kept microfilm files on prominent Americans and Europeans:
戴高乐 英国议员和首相
De Gaulle, British members of Parliament, even the prime minister.
他有每个人的秘密档案
I mean, this guy had dirt on everybody in the world.
我听过传闻 这和梅森又有何关系?
Yeah, I know all the cloak-and-dagger stories. Where does Mason fit in?
他就是偷走档案的英国间谍
Mason was the British operative who stole the files.
但我们在加拿大边界逮到他
But our Bureau agents caught him at the Canadian border.
当然英国不承认他的身份
Of course, the British claimed they’d never heard of him.
我们将他囚禁…
And we held him without trial
逼他交出胶片
until he gave up the microfilm.
但是他没有交出来
But he never did.
真令人讶异 胡佛没用他女儿逼他
Well, I’m surprised Hoover didn’t use his daughter as leverage.
胡佛于一九七二年去世 那时她还没出世
Hoover was dead in ’72. She wasn’t born yet.
现在的调查局不同了
Today, well, it’s a different Bureau.
他被关了一辈子! 没有任何公平的审判
So you held this guy without trial his whole life!
也难怪他会生气
No wonder he’s pissed.
他知道美国半个世纪以来埋藏最深的秘密
This man knows our most intimate secrets from the last half century:
外星人登陆 刺杀肯尼迪的真凶
The alien landing at Roswell, the truth about the J.F.K. Assassination.
梅森很生气 梅森很危险 他是个职业杀手
And Mason’s angry, he’s lethal, he’s a trained killer.
而他也是我们手上唯一的希望
And he is the only hope that we have got.
梅森! 梅森!
Mason! Mason!
上面有81名人♥质♥
There are 81 hostages still up there.
是啊 我也是人♥质♥
Yeah, like me.
你想来硬的?
All right, you wanna play tough?
你想跟我来硬的?
You wanna play tough with me?
好 FBI!
Okay. FBI!
别动 浑蛋!
Freeze, sucker!
我会开枪的
I’ll fire.
不 你不会
No, you won’t.
放下枪
Throw down.
你不是那种人
You’re not the sort.
我们等着瞧吧
Let’s find out.
我是 你不是
I could; you, no.
而且你保险没开
Besides, your safety’s on.
古斯比 你的情况解决了吗?
Goodspeed, have you resolved the situation?
还没有
Not yet.
-现在枪都在他手上了 -该死!
-He’s got all the guns now, sir. -Shit!
没错 我不用枪 我也不会踹门
You’re right, I don’t use guns and I don’t kick down doors.
这才是我在做的事
This is what I do.
我没戴眼镜
I haven’t got my glasses.
上面写 化学武器专家
What it says is Chemical Weapons Specialist.
没错
That’s right. I got a lunatic up there, man…
上面那疯子有十五枚致命的毒气导弹
with 15 missiles armed with some really funky stuff.
沃麦这大骗子 你可以警告我女儿的
That lying Womack. You could’ve told my daughter.
那是机密 我也面临相同的状况
It was classified. Look, I’m in the same situation.
我怀孕的女友也在旧金山
They’ve got my girlfriend in the city with a baby on the way.
我能拆除导弹 我真的可以
Look, I can defuse the rockets. I really can.
不过我需要你的帮忙 就现在
But I’m gonna need your help, and I’m gonna need it right now.
长官 他的武器和通话机不见了!
Sir, this man’s weapons and tack radio are missing!
该死 有鼠辈横行 把他们揪出来
Shit, we got a rodent problem. Flush the pipes.
底下的隧♥道♥像迷宫 仔细搜
There’s probably a maze of tunnels on this goddamn island. Check every access you can find.
就算你逃出恶魔岛…也躲不过导弹的
Even if you escape from the island…you can’t escape the rockets.
你打算逃到哪儿?
So, where are you gonna go?
去哪? 做什么?
Go where? What are, what are you gonna do?
告诉我停尸间在哪儿 梅森
Show me where the morgue is, Mason.
我要出去了
I’m out of here.
你不管你的女儿吗? 梅森?
What about your daughter? Mason?
找到了
Rodents located.
我看你别无选择 对吧?
The way I see it, you don’t really have any choice, do you?
我不认为你有
I don’t think you do.
快跑!
Move!
他们盯上我们了
They’re onto us.
用火把他们烧出来
Burn ’em out.
这玩意可厉害了
This mother’s gonna blow big.
我不了解 怎么会突然失去通讯?
I don’t understand. How could we lose radio contact all of a sudden?
我们失去通讯了 但雷达还有显示
We’ve lost coms. Still got ’em on locaters.
你怎么说?
So what’s it gonna be?
什么?
What?
你有别的选择吗?
How do you like your choices?
没有
I don’t.
所以说
That’s what I thought.
来吧
All right, come on.
这是恶魔岛最古老的地方
This is the oldest part of Alcatraz.
这原来是美国内战的碉堡
Did you know it was originally a Civil War fort?
真的吗?
Oh, really?
你知道吗 我也喜欢历史…
Huh. Yeah, wow. You know, I like history, too…
也许这一切结束后 咱们再来研究
and maybe when this is all over, you and I can stop by the souvenir shop together.
不过现在我只想…找到导弹
But right now I just… I just… I wanna find some rockets.
别惹火我 我们正要去停尸间
Don’t tempt me. We are going to the morgue.
你可以吗?
You sure you’re ready for this?
我会尽力而为
I’ll do my best.
尽力而为?
Your best?
输家总是抱怨他们已经尽力了
Losers always whine about their best.
赢家才能搞上选美皇后
Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.
卡拉是选美皇后
Carla was the prom queen.
真的吗?
Really?
真的
Yeah.
雷达显示他们接近停尸间
Locaters have them approaching the morgue, sir.
加油 你办得到的
Come on, come on. You can do it, Doc.
千万别迟疑
You must never hesitate.
你差点射到导弹
I think you’re shooting too close to the rocket.
别射到导弹
Him, but not the rocket.
还有什么吩咐吗教授?
Any other news, Professor?
别射到导弹!
Not the rocket!
别射到导弹
Not the rocket.
我要让你们好看
I got a little somethin’ for ya.
这是我见过死的最惨的人
Oh, yeah, okay. That’s just about the most awful thing I’ve ever seen.
梅森…
Mason…
一不小心 你就会送命
the second you don’t respect this, it kills you.
放过去
Put it over there.
你看过尸体 那样算是正常的吗?
You’ve been around a lot of corpses. Is that normal?
-脚在抖? -对 就是脚在抖

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!