我们从卫星感热图看到导弹在停尸间…
Well, we know the poison’s being kept in the prison morgue from the satellite thermal imaging…
就是这里 颜色变深的地方
which is right here; these colorized dots.
你看过真正的毒气导弹吗?
Have you ever actually seen one of these devices?
不 我只研究过
No, sir, but I’ve studied them.
我该开始教你们如何拆除引信并解毒了
I should really begin briefing your guys on defusing and detoxification.
这里有张图 是毒胶囊和导弹的结构详图
Got a really neat layout over here of the chem round as well as the rocket…
我们开始吧
So let’s get rolling.
没有必要
That won’t be necessary.
非常有必要
Oh, it’s very necessary, sir.
这种毒气的杀伤力惊人
The power of this chemical is way beyond anything you can imagine.
会造成生态浩劫的
An ecological disaster, sir.
再加上它的设计相当复杂
Plus the devices themselves are complicated.
所以你得跟来
That’s why you’re coming with us.
-是吗? -你是专家 有问题吗?
-I am? -You’re the expert. What’s your problem?
我得跟去? 一起潜到水底?
You mean I’m going, going out there, under the water?
你今天早上不是要枪吗?
Well, earlier today you wanted a gun.
你现在有枪和潜水衣了
Now you’re getting a gun and a wet suit.
你参加过战斗吗?
Have you ever been in a combat situation?
请解释战斗的定义 先生
Define “combat,” sir.
薜普?
Shep?
袭击在坚固碉堡内的海陆精英…
An incursion underwater to retake an impregnable fortress held by an elite team…
救出人♥质♥ 夺回十五枚…
of U.S. Marines in possession of 81 hostages and 15 guided rockets…
毒气导弹
armed with V.X. Poisoned gas.
这么说来我没有参加过 失陪一下
Oh. In that case, no, sir. Excuse me.
-给 -谢谢
-Here. -Ah, thank you.
你脸色不太好
You don’t look too good.
事实上简直是糟透了
In fact, you look like shit.
我的肚子在天翻地复
My stomach’s doing hula hoops around my ass.
你没事吧?
You all right?
我是说 你办得到吗?
I mean, you gonna make it through this thing?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我知道一定会面对这种事…
I always expected something like this was going to happen…
怎么准备都没用的
but nothing prepares you for it.
现在整个城市的命运…
Now I’m… I’m responsible…
都系在我的手中
for a whole city.
我知道这对你而言并不简单
Look, I know this isn’t easy for you.
你受过这方面的训练…
Remember, you were trained for this kind of a situation…
相信我 你会想起来的
and believe me, it’ll come back to you.
更何况还有全国最顶尖的特遣队协助你
Besides, you got the best SEAL team in the country backing you up.
好吧 你说得对
Okay. You’re right.
我会在无线电上指点你
I-I’ll be on the wire. I’ll help talk you through it.
还有一件事
There’s something else.
很糟糕 不 很美好
It’s terrible. N-No, it’s wonderful…
现在却很糟糕
except it isn’t.
我女友怀孕了…
My girlfriend’s pregnant…
她正飞来旧金山看我
and she’s just flown in to see me.
你今晚尽管专心完成任务
You keep your mind on what you’re going to be doing out there tonight.
我会派人把你女友接到指挥中心来的
And I’ll send someone to pick up your girlfriend and bring her here to the command center.
汉默!
Hummel!
你好 法兰克 我是林斯壮
Hello, Frank. Lou Linstrom.
克拉玛将军和我在白宫
I’m at the White House with General Kramer.
法兰克 我们在转帐时出了点问题
Uh, Frank, uh, we’re havin’ a few problems with the account transfer.
别啰唆 我要解决方法
Don’t tell me problems. Tell me solutions.
我们跟总统谈过…
Now, we’ve spoken to the president…
你知道总统对恐怖行动的立场
and I know that you’re well aware of his stance on terrorism.
-所以我们打算… -这不是恐怖行动 这是正义
-So what we’d like to do is… -This isn’t about terrorism. This is about justice.
也是要提醒那些为政♥治♥理由遗弃他人的家伙
It’s about reminding you people who found it politically convenient to forget.
这样说是没用的 法兰克
This is goin’ nowhere, Frank.
让我告诉你吧
Well, then, let me tell you what is.
十五枚毒气弹将会击中旧金山市中心
Fifteen V.X. Gas rockets into the heart of San Francisco.
我给你十七小时去弄钱
You’ve got 17 hours to deliver the money.
否则后果将不堪设想 各位
Or be prepared to reap the whirlwind, gentlemen.
铝热剂好了吗?
What’s the word from Mojave?
彼得森将军说不保证…
General Peterson can give us…
能起作用
no definite assurance on the thermite plasma.
就这样了
That is the word.
派特遣队进攻
Green light to SEAL incursion.
距离时限十五小时
集♥合♥! 好了 大伙听好
Fall in! All right, listen up.
梅森先生带头
Mr. Mason will run point for us.
薜普紧跟着他
Lieutenant Shepard will be attached to his hip.
你呼吸 他跟你一起 你想小便 他会帮忙
You breathe, he breathes with you. You piss, he helps.
懂了吗?
Understood?
古斯博士是位专家
Dr. Goodspeed is our specialist.
当他解除毒气导弹后 我们就发射绿色信♥号♥♥弹并等待救援
When he neutralizes the threat, we launch green flares and we wait for the cavalry.
别怀疑各位 这是最艰巨的一战…
Make no mistake, gentlemen. We’re in the fight of our lives…
对手是越战中最伟大的指挥官 我没有唬你们
against maybe the greatest battalion commander in the Vietnam War. I shit you not.
有问题吗?
Any questions?
出发!
Let’s load up!
你先请 高手
After you, ace.
戴上迷你摄影机
Pass out and activate the minicams.
一切就绪了吗? 摄影机启动了吗?
Everything set here? Minicams operational?
启动了长官 正在传讯中
Roger that, sir. We are on-line.
薜普 梅森先生有何装备?
Shep, what’s the status on the special operational gear for Mr. Mason?
我看看 喷筒里装有一夸特燃油
Uh, let’s see. We have, uh…one quart of kerosene in a squeeze bottle.
三个橡皮垫圈和防水火柴
Three washers and waterproof matches.
这是拆除导弹后要发射的绿色信♥号♥♥弹
Use the green flares to signal when the threat has been neutralized.
这是颠茄素 一但接触到毒气…
Now, this is atropine. If you come in contact with the gas…
在二十秒内注射进心脏
you have 20 seconds to inject it into your heart.
别迟疑 这能救命
Don’t fuck with me on this. It may save your life.
锁定三架飞行物向此飞来 方位275
I have three incoming bogeys bearing 275.
距离 六千英尺
Range: 6,000 meters.
FBI指挥中心?
FBI Command Center?
你们可不可以告诉我 发生什么事了?
Oh, I would just love for you to tell me what is goin’ on.
不行
Nope.
听着 史丹利·古斯比是我的男朋友
Listen, Stanley Goodspeed is my boyfriend.
实际上他是我的未婚夫
Actually, he’s, um, my fiance.
-他人呢? -这是机密 小姐
-Where is he? -Classified, lady.
好吧你就像个白♥痴♥坐在这里吧
Okay. Well, you just sit here and act like a Bureau bonehead, then.
你上哪儿? 可恶!
Hey, where are you g… Goddamn it!
诱导直升机飞向恶魔岛
Decoy choppers commencing run to Alcatraz.
失去一架的踪影 我失去一架的踪迹
I just lost one, sir. I just lost one.
两架正飞来 一架失去踪影
-We only got two flying in. I just lost one.
可恶!
Shit!
以前我们只靠面罩和蛙鞋
In my day, we did it all with a snorkel and a pair of flippers.
以前?
Your day?
你不知道我的资历?
Yes. Didn’t you read my resume?
我对你一无所知
I don’t… I don’t know anything about you.
我对你略有所知 古人
Hmm. I know something about you, Godspell.
古斯比
Goodspeed.
古斯比 古人 古董…
Goodspeed, Godspeed, Godspell…
你没受过反恐训练
you never went to any antiterrorist school.
你可千万别害我们送命了
So just make sure you don’t get us all fucking killed.
我们要下降了
We’re goin’ dark.
夜视镜!
Night vision!
突击一号♥正在金银岛附近…
Raider One has dropped below radar coverage…
低飞躲避雷达侦测
heading around Treasure Island.
长官 有两架飞行物 正从东方接近中
Sir, we’ve got two bogeys bearing due east and closing.
诱饵吗?
Decoys?
准备出发!
Prepare to deploy!
祝好运 队长
Good luck, Commander.
突击一号♥到达目标区
Sir, Raider One is at the drop zone.
史丹利不太会游泳 更别说是潜水了
Stanley’s not a very good swimmer. I mean, he can’t even snorkel.
大家准备好了吗?
Everyone, good to go?
准备完毕!
Good to go!
-准备完毕! -准备完毕!
-Good to go! -Good to go! Good to go!
出发 队员潜入水中
All right, so the S.D.U. S have been deployed, and the Eagles are in the water.
少校 我要有人去巡逻西区
Major, I want the perimeter patrolled to the west end of the island.
-轮流巡视 -是长官 韩德!
-Double-time it. -Yes, sir. Hendrix!
-你带队 -遵命
-You lead the patrol. -Aye, aye, sir.
快点! 快点!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!