That’s good. Yeah.
不错 是啊
Cherry bomb. All right.
樱桃炸♥弹♥ 好的
Hello, Daddy
你好 爸爸
Hello, Mom
你好 妈妈
I’m your cherry bomb
我是你们的樱桃炸♥弹♥
That’s nice. Right? Yeah.
这个挺好 不错吧
Yeah.
不错
Hey, “His Majestic Hysteric” whatever is ready for you now.
喂 “歇斯底里陛下”准备召见你了
All right? Yeah.
可以吗 好的
Hello, Daddy
你好 爸爸
Hello, Mom
你好 妈妈
I’m your cherry bomb
我是你们的樱桃炸♥弹♥
Hello, world.
你好 世界
I’m your wild girl.
我是你们的野蛮女孩
I’m your Cherry Bomb.
我是你们的樱桃炸♥弹♥
Okay, you do it. Let’s go.
好 你来 开始
Hello, daddy.
你好 爸爸
Hello, mom.
你好 妈妈
I’m your Cherry Bomb.
我是你们的樱桃炸♥弹♥
Hello, world.
你好 世界
I’m your wild girl.
我是你们的野蛮女孩
I’m your Cherry Bomb.
我是你们的樱桃炸♥弹♥
Hey, street boy want some style?
街头男孩想追赶潮流吗
Your dead-end dreams don’t make you smile.
无出路的梦想并不会令你开怀
Hey, street boy want some style?
街头男孩想追赶潮流吗
Your dead-end dreams don’t make you smile.
无出路的梦想并不会令你开怀
I’ll give you something to live for.
我会给你生的意义
Have you, grab you until you’re sore.
拥有你 抓住你 直到你酸痛
I can’t say that.
我说不出口
What? Oh, okay. Goodbye.
什么 好吧 再见
Go sell Girl Scout cookies. Who’s next?
去卖♥♥女童子军曲奇 谁是下一个
Come on, just do it.
唱就是了 没关系的
It’s just a song.
只是首歌♥罢了
I’ll give you something to live for.
我会给你生的意义
Have you, grab you till you’re sore
拥有你 抓住你 直到你酸痛
No, dog shit.
不行 狗屎
Dog shit. Urine-soaked dog shit. Okay, listen…
狗屎 太狗屎了 听着
rock ‘n’ roll is a blood sport. It is a sport of men.
摇滚乐是热血的运动 是男人的运动
It is for the people in the dark, the death cats.
是给那些生活黑暗 无路可走的人们听的
…the masturbators.
是给那些自♥慰♥的人们听的
…the outcasts who have no voice, no way of saying,
还有那些没有有苦诉不出的流浪者
“Hey, I hate the fucking world.
他们无法喊出”我恨这个该死的世界”
My father’s a faggot. Fuck you! Fuck authority!
我爸是同性恋 操 去你♥妈♥的♥权威
I want an orgasm.
我要性高♥潮♥
Now growl, moan.
现在 吼叫 咆哮吧
This isn’t about women’s lib, kiddies.
这可不是为了解放妇女 姑娘们
This is about women’s libido.
而是女人性♥欲♥的发泄
I want to see the scratch marks down their fucking backs.
我要看到她们背后的抓痕
All right, do it again, again. Like…
就这样 再来 再来 就像
…like your sister just fucked your boyfriend
就像你姐姐刚和你男友
in your parent’s bed.
在你父母的床上做♥爱♥了
Like you want a fucking orgasm.
就像你渴望性高♥潮♥一样
Yeah. Yeah.
没错 没错
I’ll give you something to live for.
我会给你生的意义
Have you, grab you till you’re sore.
拥有你 抓住你 直到你酸痛
Hello, daddy.
你好 爸爸
Hello, mom.
你好 妈妈
I’m your Cherry Bomb.
我是你们的樱桃炸♥弹♥
Hello, world.
你好 世界
I’m your wild girl.
我是你们的野蛮女孩
I’m your Cherry Bomb.
我是你们的樱桃炸♥弹♥
That’s getting pretty good.
这次很不错
That’s great. Yeah.
太棒了
What do you think, ladies? Yeah.
女士们 你们说呢 不错
Yeah. Yeah.
不错 挺好
I like it. Quite a presence.
我喜欢 很不错的表现
Oh, now, don’t get cocky.
别把尾巴翘上天了
We have a lot of work left to do.
我们还有很多活要干
Hey, foxy, come here!
狐狸精 过来这里
Check it out. What?
看看这个 什么玩意
Donny Osmond.
唐尼·奥斯蒙的唱片
Destroy that shit.
毁掉
Come on.
来吧
Oh, shit.
真见鬼
I wanna go back.
我想回去了
My mom’s gonna kill me.
我妈会杀了我的
Don’t you guys have any kind of curfew?
你们家里都没有宵禁吗
I don’t.
没有
My dad split. He was the strict one.
我爸离婚出走了 他才是管得严的那个
Yeah, mine too.
我也是
He didn’t really leave, he was kicked out and replaced.
我爸不能算出走 是被我妈赶出家门了
Do you take the garbage out now too?
现在垃圾都是你倒吗
Yeah, me and my sister.
我和我妹妹一起
Yeah, me too.
我也是
What is this?
什么玩意
It ain’t baby shampoo.
这可不是婴儿沐浴露
I call it the dirty sink.
我管它叫下水道大杂烩
A little bit of everything from my parent’s liquor cabinet…
我爸妈酒橱里面的酒 每样都加了一点
…but just a little
但就一点点
so they can’t tell I’m dipping into their stash.
这样他们不知道我在偷喝
My dad would notice. He likes his booze.
我爸会发现的 他爱死他的酒了
He an alcoholic?
他是个酒鬼吗
No, he just likes it.
不 他只是喜欢
He says that’s the difference.
他说这和酒鬼有区别
He likes to drink, he doesn’t need to drink.
他喜欢喝 但他没有上瘾
I like to drink.
我也喜欢喝
A dirty sink is where we’re gonna be puking that up tomorrow.
明天我们会在下水道里吐出大杂烩来
Hey, salt and pepper.
我们去拿盐和胡椒粉
Race you down the hill.
和你比赛跑下山
Let’s go. Come on.
我们走 来啊
Oh, my god.
天啊
What, you think because you’re a big rock star
你以为你是摇滚巨星
now you can smoke in the house?
就可以在房♥子里吸烟了吗
Shut up. I never said I was a rock star.
闭嘴 我从来没说过我是摇滚明星
Can those girls even play?
那些女孩真的能演奏吗
Yeah. They actually wrote a song about me.
当然 她们写了一首关于我的歌♥
You know how many new bands think they’re gonna make it?
你知道有多少人现在在组建新乐队吗
Kim thinks we have a real shot. Kim Fowley?
吉姆认为我们有希望 吉姆·弗雷
That guy’s a total creep.
那人可是个变♥态♥
Seriously. I heard he has a coat made out of dog fur.
真的 我听说他有一件狗皮大衣
Excuse me if I don’t wanna wind up…
不好意思 我可不想这辈子
…working at the Pup ‘n Fries for the rest of my life.
就一直在帕普薯条快餐店工作
It’s mom.
妈妈回来了
Crap!

Come on. Places, everybody.
快点 大家都过来
Places. Come quickly, I have the most wonderful news.
快点 我有个天大的好消息
What’s all the commotion about?
吵吵闹闹干什么呢
Well, we’re moving to Indonesia.
我们要移居到印度尼西亚了
What? What do you mean?
什么 你什么意思
What do you mean “we”?
“我们”指的是谁
You’re leaving? You’re leaving us?
你要离开 抛弃我们吗
No, no. Nobody’s leaving anybody.
没那回事 没人要抛弃任何人
We’re a family. We’ll always be a family.
我们是一家人 我们永远也会是一家人
This is just something that we have to do right now.
这只是一时之需罢了
Why?
为什么
I’ll be outside.
我在外面等好了
Wolfgang and I are getting married and he lives in Indonesia.
沃尔夫冈要和我结婚 而他住在印度尼西亚
You girls are welcome to come along.
你们也可以跟着来
I’ve spoken to your father
我和你们亲生父亲谈过了
and he says you’re more than welcomed to stay at Aunt Evie’s.
他说你们可以待在艾维姨妈家

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!