Wow, It’s so crazy.
太疯狂了
Let’s eat. You guys hungry? Oh, my god.
我们吃吧 你们饿了吗 天啊
Sandy, look at that. What? Shit.
桑迪 看那个 什么 妈的
Crazy, man.
疯了 伙计
What is this? What’s your problem?
这是什么 你有问题吗
What’s your fucking problem? That is cool.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事 这很酷啊
It’s not cool. Did you know about this?
这才不酷 你知道这事吗
Kim sent them. Just showed up at my house.
吉姆派他们来的 一下子就出现在我家
What was I supposed to say?
那我该怎么说
Well, you could say, “no.”
你可以说 不
You could say, “I’m the singer in a band.”
你可以说 我是乐队的一员
Not Linda fucking lovelace.
不是什么放荡♥女♥
Look at this.
看看这个
When did you do this?
你什么时候拍的
It’s exactly what Kim wants. He’s gonna be really happy.
这就是吉姆的想法 他一定开心的不得了
But this is all they’re ever gonna say about us.
别人就会拿这个做文章
You think anybody’s gonna take us seriously?
你觉得别人还会尊重我们吗
Son of a bitch. It’s just publicity. It helps everybody.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 只是宣传而已 会帮到大家的
What were you thinking? Publicize the music…
你在想什么 宣传的应该是音乐
…not your crotch.
不是你的裤裆
Don’t worry about them.
别担心他们
You’re the voice.
你才是主唱
It’s your face on the T-shirts.
是你的脸印在T恤上
You’re the one they want.
你才是歌♥迷的最爱
How you feeling?
你觉得怎么样
Like a peach.
觉得自己像个桃子
Like a really bruised peach.
像个磕坏了的的桃子
There’s an all-girl rock band in Korea now.
现在韩国也有女生摇滚乐队了
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah. The singer thinks she’s you.
对 那个主唱觉得她就是你
They’re shit.
他们什么也不是
It’s pretty cool, though.
但还是很酷吧
Yeah.
是吗
Well, if it isn’t Mary, mother of God.
你回来了 真是他妈的奇迹啊
What, no disciples?
怎么 你的粉丝没跟来吗
No cameras?
也没有摄像机吗
Just me.
只有我
Nice bag.
包很漂亮
So original. All the girls get one?
这么潮 你们每人一个吗
No.
不是
Actually…
其实
there’s one for me and one for you.
一个我用 还有一个给你
Thanks.
谢谢
So do I actually need to say all the things I wanna say…
真要我说出我心里想说的那些话吗
or do we still have the sister thing?
我们还有姐妹间的心有灵犀吗
How’s dad?
爸爸怎么样了
Well, he hasn’t asked about you today, so that’s a good thing.
他今天还没有问起你 这是好事
He was worried?
他很担心我吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
He’s been keeping a folder of all your press clips.
他攒了很多你的海报
Take it to him.
你拿给他吧
I’m scared. He’s been waiting for you.
我害怕 他一直在等你
Hi, kitten.
小宝贝儿
Hi, dad.
爸爸
We have money.
我们有钱了
You’re gonna be fine.
一切都会好起来的
We’re ready for you, Cherie.
我们准备好了 雪莉
Cherie?
雪莉
Cherie?
雪莉
I’ve had it with her shit, man.
我真是够了
What? What’s wrong?
什么 怎么了
It must be a really interesting article.
肯定是篇不错的报道吧
What are you reading?
你在看什么
“Fowley says handling Cherie’s ego…
弗雷说处理雪莉的自尊心
is like having a dog urinate in your face.
就像让一只狗在你脸上撒尿一样
The best thing that could happen would be
如果雪莉能像
if Cherie hung herself…
玛丽莲·梦露一样
from a shower rod and put herself
把自己吊死在淋浴杆上
in the tradition of Marilyn Monroe.”
是最好的事情了
Shit, man.
说的不错啊
That’s great. That’s fucking right.
好吧 说的太他妈的对了
Lita. What? It’s true.
丽塔 怎么了 不对吗
She’s always the center of every photo.
她总是占着照片的中心位置
Always the biggest interview in all the articles.
总是采访里最重要的人物
It’s like we’re the backup
我们都像是
for the Cherie Currie band.
雪莉·科莉乐队的陪衬
I didn’t ask for that shit.
我没有叫他们这么写
Who cares?
谁在乎
It’s just a magazine article.It doesn’t mean shit.
不过是一篇杂♥志♥报道 不代表什么
Let’s finish the song. Come on.
我们把歌♥录完吧 来吧
What’s the matter?
到底怎么回事
No flash bulbs?
没有闪光灯围绕吗
No one here to fall all over you while you sing?
没人为你的歌♥疯狂吗
Stop. Cherie, bring the bottle. Come on.
别说了 雪莉 把瓶子放下
Cherie? Hey, Cherie, listen.
雪莉 雪莉 听着
I gotta take a piss. Would that be okay with you?
我要去撒尿 你同意吗
If not, I could hold it.
不同意的话 我可以憋着
You can piss your fucking pants for all I care.
你♥他♥妈♥可以尿在你的裤子里
I’m gonna piss down your throat! Calm down!
我要尿在你的喉咙里 冷静点
Calm down. Come on!
冷静下来 -行了吧
Why are you always defending her, Joan?
你为什么老是护着她 琼
Bravo, kiddies. Bravo.
好极了 孩子们 干得好
What the fuck is this?
这他妈的是什么
It’s pretty nasty, Kim.
那真让人恶心 吉姆
This?
这个吗
This is what we call controversy.
我们管这个叫炒作
This is what we call publicity.
我们也叫它宣传手段
It’s what we call a juicy story!
我们所说的绯闻
Oh, and you’re welcome. By the way, thanks to me…
不用谢 顺带一句 多亏了我
this article is twice as long
这报道有原定的两倍长
and half of it is about you. okay?
且一半是写你的
It’s press, my budding young starlet,
这不过是媒体 我年轻的歌♥星
not prestige.
不是声望
Get used to it.
习惯就好了
Get in that booth and finish the song.
去录音棚完成你的歌♥
We’ve got this place on lockout.
你们停工很久了
I’m paying out the fucking nose.
是我在付该死的账单
Let’s go.
来吧
Let’s go. Sing.
来唱吧
Sing.
唱吧
Sing!
唱歌♥
No. No?
不 不唱
No.
不唱
Cherie, we have to finish.
雪莉 我们要录完
Yeah, get in the booth, Cherie.
没错 快去录音棚 雪莉
Shut the fuck up, Lita!
闭上你的嘴 丽塔
You shut up. Shut the fuck up!
你闭嘴 他妈的闭嘴
Come on. Cherie, come on.
来吧 雪莉
I’m not singing. Oh, Cherie.
我不会唱的 雪莉
Of course you’re singing, you’re a singer.
你当然要唱了 你是个歌♥手
That’s what you do.
那是你的工作
You sing and you strut around in your underwear, okay?
你还要边唱边穿着你的内衣招摇过市
But most importantly, you do what I tell you to do.
但最重要的是 你要按照我说的做
And right now I’m telling you to get in the booth,
现在我让你进录音棚
so get in the booth.
你就得进录音棚
No.

You get in that booth, Cherie.
你进录音棚去 雪莉
No.
我不
Get in the booth before I lose my patience…
在我没耐心之前进录音棚去
and send you back where I rescued you from.
不然就把你从哪来送回哪去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!