And dreadful.
招人喜爱
What are you laughing at?
你在笑什么
You think you can sing like that in front of people?
你觉得你这样能表演给观众看吗
In front of a customer?
给客户看吗
You bitches have got to start thinking like men, okay?
你们这群小妞要从男人的角度想问题 好吗
No more snip snails and puppy dog tails. Men wanna fuck.
别再扭扭捏捏 装可爱 男人只想做♥爱♥
Men want this, filthy pugs.
男人都是淫秽的 只想操
And we’re gonna give it to them.
那我们就要满足他们
we’re gonna put it right in their face…
我们就要放到他们的眼前
…and then take it back, just to break their fucking hearts.
但却不给他们 让他们生不如死
Oh, what, Cherie?
怎么了 雪莉
I’m sorry.
抱歉
Tell me, seriously, are you tired? Yeah.
告诉我 你真的累了吗 对
Yeah?
是吗
Are you bored? Yeah, actually I am.
觉得无聊了吗 确实是
Oh, yeah? Well, guess what, you’re not allowed to be tired.
但是 累是不允许的
You’re not permitted to be bored. you’re an employee.
感到枯燥也是不行的 你是个雇员
You are my property and you will do as I say…
你是我的 你得按我说的做
or you can go fold tacos with your better-looking sister.
或这你可以和你漂亮的姐姐一起做墨西哥卷
Kim, we’re a band.
吉姆 我们是乐队
I mean, we don’t work for you.
我们不是帮你打工的
Yeah. okay, I’m losing my voice, I’m taking a break.
对 我都快没声了 我要休息一下
Oh, little diva. well, I got a news flash.
小女主唱 我得告诉你
This ain’t the opera.
这不是歌♥剧
They’re not coming to hear your chops, okay?
观众不是来听你唱高雅音乐的
They’re not coming to see little girls
他们不是来看小女生敲鼓
banging on their little drums.
唱啰里啰嗦的歌♥
This is the music business, okay? You wanna be an artist?
这是音乐事业 你想做艺术家吗
Saw off your fucking ear and send to your boyfriend.
那就割下你的耳朵寄给你男友去
You wanna be a rock star, you listen to me.
你想做摇滚明星就要听我的
Okay? Now…
好了吗 现在
…Cherie’s lack of greatness…
雪莉缺少力量
Her lack of rock ‘n’ roll authority
她缺少摇滚精神
is getting in the way of our product.
会妨碍我们的产品
What is our product?
什么是我们的产品
Lita, what’s our product, huh?
丽塔 什么是我们的产品
Sex, violence, revolt.
性 暴♥力♥ 反叛
Okay, now, I’m going to teach you prima donnas…
现在 我来教你们这些女歌♥唱家
…how to think with your cocks, okay?
怎么用下半身思考
Get up here.
从这开始
Hello? Cherie, It’s kim.
喂 雪莉 是吉姆
I just wanted to call and let you know
我打给你 是想告诉你
I think you’re doing a really good job.
你真的唱的很棒
And if you keep listening to me, you’re gonna be a big star.
如果你继续按我说的做 你会成为巨星的
I’m trying my best, Kim. I know you are.
我尽我最大的努力 吉姆 我知道
Listen, there’s a photographer coming
有个摄影师二十分钟之内
by your house in 20 minutes
就会到你家
…to take some pictures for a Japanese magazine.
来帮一本日本杂♥志♥拍点你的照片
Twenty minutes? Is everybody meeting here?
二十分钟吗 其他人也会来吗
Solo shots. It’s just gonna be you for now.
独照 就你一个
He’ll do the rest later.
其他人他以后会拍
So be ready. Okay.
做好准备 好的
Bye, Cherie.
再见 雪莉
Shit.
妈的
Good. good.
好的 好的
Hey, my arms are connected to me, you know.
这都连在我身上 知道吗
Good.
好的
Good,
很棒
good.
很棒
No, they’re from the magazine.
不 他们是杂♥志♥社的
They’re here to take pictures of me.
他们来帮我照相
Get back in the house.
回屋里去
Good morning. This is your captain speaking.
早上好 我是本次航♥班♥的机长
Hey, wake up. We’re almost there. Welcome to Japan.
快醒醒 我们要到了 欢迎来日本
And if you’re holding any drugs, get rid of them now.
如果你们带了什么毒品 马上处理掉
What?
什么
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
Please take your seats now. We are preparing for landing.
请回到你们的座位 我们即将降落
Two, three.
二 三
I can’t do any more.
我不能再吸了
Oh, shit.
妈的
I think that means we’re landing. What?
我觉得是我们落地了 什么
We’re not. No.
还没 落地了
Cherie, Cherie, Cherie.
雪莉 雪莉 雪莉
This way.
这边
Cherie, Cherie, Cherie.
雪莉 雪莉 雪莉
Oh, my god.
天啊
Did you see that?
你看到了吗
Japan’s not so bad. No, man, really, It’s great.
日本真不赖 何止 简直太棒了
I mean, It’s bigger than you said. It’s like… It’s Mania.
比你说的还疯狂 就像狂躁症一样
I didn’t train you to be a bunch of failure cocks, did I?
我把你们训练的很出色
Of course it’s going according to plan.
当然会如预期一样
Yeah. Are you becoming one with Japan?
对 在日本还适应吗
I guess so. I mean, I learned how to use chopsticks.
还行 我知道怎么用筷子了
That’s my girl.
果然是我教出来的
I need you to keep it together for me over there, Joanie.
我要你好好地管住他们 琼
I know, I am.
知道 我会的
I am.
会的
Okay.
好了
What the hell are you wearing?
你穿的是什么
I’m thinking with my cock.
我在用我的下半身思考
More like Boner.
比较像是伯纳
I think I’m gonna wear it.
我要穿着它
Where? Strip club?
去哪 脱衣舞俱乐部吗
You’re gonna get us in a lot of trouble.
你会给我们带来大♥麻♥烦的
I mean, like, arrested.
比如说被捕
Sexy, no?
不性感吗
You’re ready for the peep-show circuit.
你已经做好上镜的准备了
All you need’s a porn name.
只缺一个色情艺名
Ladies.
女士们
A toast to The Runaways.
为逃亡乐队干杯
First televised show to over one million Japanese homes.
庆祝你们首次在日本电视亮相就吸引了一百万的日本家庭
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
All right.
好的
Oh, actually, do you have any beer?
不用了 你们有啤酒吗
Excuse me? Do you like Japanese food?
请问 你喜欢日本料理吗
Yes, very much.
很喜欢
What is your favorite?
最喜欢哪道菜
That one. That one?
那个 那个吗
Yeah. Oh, wasabi.
对 喜欢芥末啊
Hey, you got the cover. What?
你们上封面了 什么
Bigger than Godzilla, huh? What?
比哥斯拉还大版啊 什么
Let me see that. Let me see that. We got the cover issue.
让我看看 让我看看 我们上封面了
What? Amazing.
什么 难以置信
Yeah, man. Cheers.
很棒啊 干杯
Where’d you get this? Took forever.
你哪里拿的 好好收藏起来
Cheers.
干杯
We’re gonna need another.
我还要一个
Yeah? Hello?
谁 喂
Cherie, can you hear me?
雪莉 听得见我说话吗
What? It’s me, Marie.
什么 是我 玛丽
Dad’s sick. Who?
爸爸病了 -谁
Dad. He’s sick. You gotta come home, okay?
爸爸 他病了 你快回家好吗
What? Turn down the music. It’s me, Marie.
什么 把音乐关了 是我 玛丽
Did you hear what I said? You have to come home.
听见我说的了吗 你得回家
I don’t have a home.
我没有家
Do you have a home? What?
你有家吗 什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Cherie, can you hear me?
雪莉 能听见吗
Cherie?
雪莉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!