不过我们会阻止他们
But we’re going to stop them.
荷马 穿好衣服了吗? 荷马
Homie, get your cIothes on. Homie?
我喜欢这里 叫斯普林菲尔德见鬼去吧!
I’m happy here. Screw SpringfieId!
不敢相信你会这么自私
I can’t beIieve you’d say something so seIfish.
玛芝 那帮人拿着草叉火把追赶我们
Marge, those peopIe chased us with pitchforks and torches.
火把啊 居然下午四点就点火把
Torches! At 4 in the afternoon!
那时是晚上七点 – 那时正在播《走进好莱坞》
It was 7 at night. – It was during Access Hollywood.
那节目四点 七点都播
Which is on at 4 and 7.
爸 你怎么能对 那些爱我们的人置之不理呢?
Dad, how can you turn your back on everyone who Ioved us?
我们有麻烦的时候 佛兰德斯可是挺身相助的
FIanders heIped when we were in troubIe.
谁在乎佛兰德斯干过什么? 他又不是你老爸!
Who cares what he did? He’s not your father.
我倒希望他是!
I wish he was.
你在说气话 你崇拜我
You don’t mean that. You worship me.
哦 是吗? 那看看我把你的照片怎么着了
Oh, yeah? Look what I did to your picture.
看看啊
Look at it.
灵不灵 灵不灵
How-diIIy-doo-diIIy. How-diIIy-doo-diIIy.
为什么 你这个小…
Why, you IittIe–
我掐死你!
I’II strangIe-angIe you!
看我的
DiddiIy-diddiIy.
巴特 别这样! 看我的
Bart, stop it! Leave this to me.
荷马…
Homer…
…婚姻生活中你只有一次机会说 “我需要与你同心协力”
…in every marriage, you get one chance to say:
“我需要与你同心协力”
”I need you to do this with me.”
这是我听过最傻的蠢话
That is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.
荷马·辛普森!
Homer Simpson!
我们要拯救斯普林菲尔德!
We’re saving SpringfieId!
你们都给我听好! 我们就待在这儿!
Listen to me, aII of you. We are staying.
我们在阿♥拉♥斯加过得很开心…
We have a great Iife in AIaska…
…绝不会再踏入美国一步!
…and we’re never going back to America again.
我说完了!
I have spoken!
侠盗海象
让他们提心吊胆够了
WeII, I guess I’ve Iet her worry about me Iong enough.
玛芝? 孩子?
Marge? Kids?
请用录像机播放
好啦
Okay, here goes,
荷马…
Homer…
…我总是支持你
…I’ve always stood up for you,
当别人指责你的错误缺点时…
When people point out your flaws…
…我总是说
…I always say:
只要变换个角度看待 就能体会到荷马的真诚
”Well, sometimes you have to stand back to appreciate a work of art,”
大角度
Way back.
可最近 我只能靠忽略你的所作所为…
Lately, what’s keeping us together…
…来维系我们之间的感情
…is my ability to overlook everything you do,
之所以忽略 是因为…
And I overlook these things because…
是因为?
Because?
这就是问题所在
Well, that’s the thing,
我不知道该怎么把话说完
I just don’t know how to finish that sentence anymore,
现在我带着孩子们 回去帮助斯普林菲尔德
So I’m leaving with the kids to help Springfield…
…我们不会再回来了
…and we’re never coming back,
为了说服我自己这就是我们的结局
And to prove to myself that this is the end…
…我用现在的这段画面 覆盖了我们的结婚录像
…I taped this over our wedding video,
再见了 荷马
Goodbye, Homie,
我爱你
I love you,
玛芝? 孩子?
Marge? Kids?
未完待续
马上开始
妈 我们有什么计划? – 你在那上面干什么?
So, Mom, what’s our pIan? – What are you doing up there?
我在翻大家的行李
Looking through peopIe’s Iuggage.
我是恶魔公♥司♥的吉祥物
I’m the mascot of an eviI corporation.
你给我下来! 我们要低调一点…
Get down from there. We have to keep a Iow profiIe…
在到达西雅图向世人宣布 摧毁斯普林菲尔德的阴谋之前
…tiII we get to SeattIe to teII the worId of the pIot to destroy SpringfieId.
你们是不是不应该这么大声说这事啊?
I don’t know if you guys shouId be taIking so Ioud.
丽莎 政♥府♥不会监听公民对话的
Oh, Lisa, it’s not Iike the government is Iistening to everybody’s conversation.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局
嘿 我要谈谈你们的”肉♥欲♥情人”匹萨
Hi, I’m calling about your Meat Lover’s pizza,
我喜欢吃肉 可是不确定是否会重投爱河
I like meat, but I don’t know if I’m ready to love again,
你先挂电♥话♥ – 不 你先
You hang up first, – No, you hang up first,
好吧
Okay,
她居然挂我电♥话♥!
She hung up on me!
我们现在是逃犯 在到达西雅图前要低调
But we’re fugitives, We should just lay low till we get to Seattle,
嘿 我找到了!
Hey, everybody, I found one!
政♥府♥居然成功找到了缉拿的罪犯!
The government actuaIIy found someone we’re Iooking for!
哇! 太好啦!
Yeah, baby, yeah!
荷马·辛普森…
Homer Simpson…
…知道为什么你会身处此地吗?
…do you know why you are here?
因为我家人关心外人胜过亲人
Because my famiIy cares more about other peopIe than they do about me.
把这个喝下去
Drink this Iiquid.
请再来点
More, pIease.
现在我们要通过古老的…
Now we wiII cIeanse your spirit…
因纽特”甩腔”唤回你古老的灵魂
…by the ancient Inuit art of throat singing.
甩腔?
Throat singing?
要唱多久?
How Iong are we doing this?
直到你拥有”艾辟福尼”为止 – 好吧
UntiI you have an epiphany. – Okay.
艾辟福尼是什么?
What’s an epiphany?
突然间的大彻大悟
Sudden reaIization of great truth.
好吧
Okay.
蜘蛛猪 蜘蛛猪
Spider-Pig, Spider-Pig
施展浑身解数 尽显蜘蛛猪神威
Does whatever a Spider-Pig does
当心啊
Look out!
它是蜘蛛猪
He’s a Spider-Pig
除非你拥有”艾辟福尼”…
UnIess you have an epiphany…
…否则你将孤独一生
…you wiII spend the remainder of your days aIone.
艾辟福尼 艾辟福尼
Epiphany, epiphany, epiphany.
哦 我知道了 香蕉是钾化物的重要原料
Bananas are an exceIIent source of potassium.
美国永远不会痴迷足球?
Americans wiII never embrace soccer?
打了我这么多下 你们在自娱自乐吗?
More than two shakes and it’s pIaying with yourseIf?
你们要干什么?
Hey, what are you doing?
随你们干什么吧 我都不在乎了
Oh, do whatever you want to me. I don’t care about myseIf anymore.
因为…
Because… ?
因为其他人和我同样重要
Because other peopIe are just as important as me.
没有他们 我就一文不名
Without them, I’m nothing.
只有拯救斯普林菲尔德…
In order to save myseIf…
…才能完成自我救赎!
…I have to save SpringfieId!
就是这样 是不是?
That’s it! Isn’t it?
刚才的经历真是不可思议
That was the most incredibIe experience of my Iife.
现在我要拯救我的家人 我的城镇 还要再减掉10磅体重!
And now to find my famiIy, save my town and drop 10 pounds!
太感谢你了 大奶婆!
Thank you, boob Iady.
我们到了 孩子们 这就是西雅图
This is it, kids. SeattIe.
罗斯·卡吉尔! 你觉得他看到我们了吗?
Russ CargiII! Do you think he saw us?
是的 我看到了
Yes, I did.
跑! 快跑!
Run! Run!
跑! 快跑!
Run! Run!
跑! 快跑!
Run! Run!
跳! 跳!
Jump! Jump!
落地! 落地!
Land! Land!
休息! 休息!
Rest! Rest!
跑! 快跑!
Run! Run!
好啦 我知道大家今天都很辛苦…
Now, I know we’ve had a rough day…
…不过我相信大家可以克服这些困难
…but I’m sure we can put aII that behind us and–
不要咬挥鞭的胳膊啊!
That’s my whipping arm!
为什么我鞭打的东西最终都要离我而去呢?
Why does everything I whip Ieave me?
继续走 继续走
Must keep going. Must keep going.
不 我不行了 我走不动了
No, I can’t. I can’t keep going.
走! 你能行的!
Yes, you can.
不 我不行了
No, I can’t!
闭嘴吧!
Oh, shut up!
你闭嘴
You shut up.
不 你 不 你
No, you. No, you.
不 你! 哦 你真行
No, you. Oh, reaI mature.
你怎么这么说?
How couId you say that?
有什么意义呢?
Oh, what’s the point?
帮帮我
It’s hopeIess.
别放弃 荷马 道路并非你想象般艰难

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!