是你逼我这么做的,明白吗?
You made me do this, you see?
所以我们把邦德的主题和比莉的歌♥纳入配乐。
So we incorporated the Bond theme and Billie’s song into the score.
我们写过这样一句台词…
There’s a line that we wrote where it’s just this…
这是贯穿整部电影的基本主题。
which appears throughout the film as a basic motif.
我们把它叠加在邦德的主题上,
And we’ve superimposed that over the Bond theme,
这个数字一直在增长。
which keeps growing and growing.
请让玛德琳接电♥话♥好吗?
Would you put Madeleine on, please?
一旦邦德告诉玛德琳他不回来了,
Once Bond gets to the point where he tells Madeleine he’s not coming back,
就是当我们开始把比莉和芬尼亚斯的曲子拆开的时候
is when we start to fragment Billie and Finneas’s tune.
你离开了吗?
Have you left?
不。我…我撑不下去了。
No. I’m… I’m not gonna make it.
什么?
What?
不。
No.
但你承诺。玛德琳。
-But you promised. -Madeleine.
就像一点味道。
Just as a little taste.
听管弦乐队演奏这首歌♥的旋律令人震惊。
Hearing the orchestra play the melodies of the song was astounding.
我的意思是,你知道…
I mean, just, you know…
还有,这些美好的时刻。
And, like, these beautiful moments.
我和芬尼亚斯坐在那里,”天啊”
Me and Finneas were like, “Oh, my God,” sitting there.
这是疯狂的。
It was crazy.
所以它把所有东西都联♥系♥在一起。
And so it really all ties everything together.
对我们来说,尊重邦德的过去和约翰·巴里的风格真的很重要
It was really important to us to honor Bond’s past and John Barry’s style
同时展望未来。
while looking to the future.
我们只是需要更多的时间。
We just need more time.
如果我们有更多的时间……
If we only had more time…
你有大把的时间。
You have all the time in the world.
这部电影的最后一段没有音乐,它没有翱翔。
The whole last section of this film without the music, it doesn’t soar.
这就是音乐带给我们的。它让它做了,它让它飞了。
That’s what the music brings to this. It makes it do, it makes it fly.
结尾和音乐
That closing scene and the music
在你的内心,在你的记忆中,
really connects with you emotionally in your gut, in your memory,
让你想起之前见过的化学键,
and reminds you of all the Bonds that you’ve seen before,
所有不同的键的迭代
all the many different iterations of Bonds
这种感觉即将结束。
and the sense of that coming to an end.
我一想起它就不寒而栗。
I’m getting chills just remembering it.
不知何故,邦德音乐成为了自己的宇宙。
Somehow, Bond music became a universe of its own.
当你听这些歌♥的时候,
When you listen to the songs,
你会想起它是多么的开创性。
you’re reminded of how groundbreaking it was.
你很难反驳他们在世界各地取得的成功。
You struggle to argue with the success they’ve had around the world.
音乐能够与我们的潜意识联♥系♥在一起
Music has this ability to connect to our unconscious
并带来我们没有意识到或理解的情绪,
and bring on emotions that we are not aware of or understand,
但我们能感觉到。
but we feel them.
约翰·巴里,大卫·阿诺德,汤姆·纽曼,
And that’s what John Barry, and David Arnold, Tom Newman,
和汉斯·季默都是。
and Hans Zimmer are masters of.
当你谈论邦德的音乐时,你就像是在上一节历史课。
When you talk about the music of Bond, you’re diving into a history lesson.
邦德,以他自己的方式,与我们的文化有更多的关系
Bond, in his own way, has more to do with our culture
比人们可能会承认的,
than people will ever probably admit,
因为他和我们在一起已经60年了。这是真正令人惊讶的。
because he’s been with us for 60 years now. It’s truly astonishing.
你抱着我的样子
The way that you hold me
每当你抱着我
Whenever you hold me
你体内有某种魔力
There’s some kind of magic Inside you
这让我无法奔跑
That keeps me from runnin’
但只要继续前进
But just keep it comin’
你是怎么学会做这些事的?
How’d you learn to do The things you do?
没有人做得更好
And nobody does it better
让我很难过至于其他人
Makes me feel sad For the rest
没有人呢
Nobody does it
只有你的一半好
Half as good as you
宝贝,宝贝
Baby, baby
亲爱的,你是最棒的
Darlin’, you’re the best
宝贝,你是最棒的
Baby, you’re the best
宝贝,你是最棒的
Baby, you’re the best

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!