是啊 我讨厌吃这肝肠…
Yeah. I…uh, hate… uh, Braun…uh…schweiger.
阿尔文 你有3个5加仑的油罐
Yeah. Alvin, you’ve got three five-gallon cans there.
总共15加仑汽油
15 gallons of gas.
你要这么多汽油做什么
What do you need so much gas for, Alvin?
你真是八卦
Sig, you’re one nosey son of a gun.
你说到重点了
You got that right.
我要买♥♥那家伙
I wanna buy that.
什么 那长钳
What? The grabber.
天呀 阿尔文
Oh, jeez, Alvin.
-那是我私家钳 -怎样
-That’s MY grabber, Alvin. -Well?
天呀 阿尔文 我确实有两个
Oh, jeez, Alvin. I don’t… I…I do have two of them…
我出5美元买♥♥它
I think five dollars is right.
阿尔文 这长钳实在是好用 我真舍不得卖♥♥
That’s a darn good grabber, Alvin.
怎样 所以呢
I…I… Well?
阿尔文 可遇而不可求
They’re hard to come by, Alvin.
我订个货都得2个月
It’s gonna take me two months to get another one on order.
唉 这样吧 阿尔文 10美元
Jeez, Alvin, ten dollars.
成交
Ring her up.
你要长钳来做什么
What do you need that grabber for, Alvin?

Grabbin’.
天呀 爸爸
Oh, jeez, Dad.
天呀 爸爸
Oh, jeez, Dad.
听听那谷仓的旧升降机
Listen to that old grain elevator.
是收割时节了
It’s…uh, harvest time.
那拖车 太重了
Uh, that…uh, trailer is too h-heavy for…for that.
那只是铲草车 你要开…
It’s a lawn mower. You’re going to…
铲草车…去另一个州
..drive a…a lawn mower to another state?
露丝 我一定要去见赖尔
Rosie, I’ve… I’ve gotta go see Lyle.
而且我要独自上路
And I…I’ve gotta make this trip on my own.
我知道你会理解我的
I know you understand.
我想是吧
I guess so.
露丝 看看天空
Look up at the sky, Rosie.
今晚的星星很灿烂
The sky is sure full of stars tonight.
阿尔文那老家伙 在驾驶他的铲草车
Crimenetto, it’s Alvin and he’s driving his lawn mower.
阿尔文 你在这做什么啊
Alvin! What are you settin’ out to do here?
有没有搞错 阿尔文
For cry eye, Alvin!
阿尔文 我就怕你
Alvin, you’re gonna get blown right off the road,
在路上给人撞翻
that’s what I’m afraid!
他连格罗托都过不去
He’ll never make it past The Grotto.
引擎有点问题
I’m havin’ a little engine trouble.
是一架力士 可否载我入城
It’s a Rehds. Could you give me a lift into town?
我载你到格罗托 这是阳光旅行团 上来吧
Yeah, to The Grotto. This is the Sun Ray Tour. Get in.
-我到那里找人帮你 -太感激你了
-I’ll get you help there. -I’d appreciate that.
我的爱德华也喜欢骑着他的铲草车
My Edward loved his riding mower.
喂 快来呀 快来
Hey, come here, hurry. Hurry up.
可怜的阿尔文
Poor Alvin.
小型货车…的人 带我爸爸回来
So the man…in a…pick-up, he brought my dad back.
我一定得去美容院
Ohh…mm, I must’ve been at the beauty shop.
什么车
What kinda pick-up?
福特
A Ford.
你♥爸♥爸为何拿着枪 不知道
But what’s your dad doin’ with that gun? I don’t know.
我上次不是卖♥♥那架旧力士给你吗 对吗
I gave you that old Rehds last time, right?
是呀
That you did.
你要用力士来换一架新的吗
You tradin’ in that Rehds now?
不 我相信不会
No, I don’t believe I will.
彼得跟我说你要用它作特殊用途
Pete told me you used that rider in a real interestin’ way.
你还有这打算不
You still plannin’ to do that?
汤姆 我仍有这打算
Yeah, Tom.
我知道要你改变主意是不可能的
I know not to talk you out of something you set your mind to,
但我要告诉你 我一直都觉得你是个聪明人
but Alvin, you’ve always struck me as smart.
多谢你 汤姆
Well, that’s appreciated.
一直以来
Until now.
什么年份的
What year?
66年
’66.
高拿引擎
Kohler engine.
以前是拿来做配件
We’ve used it for parts
新零件一到就换下了
but I always replace them.
内部很好
The guts are good.
没猫腻 有内置变压器
It’s got the old transmission. Nothing fancy.
-性能好吗 -很好
-Is it a good machine? -It’s good.
汤姆 我只有325元
Tom, I got $325.
我只有那么多
That’s a fact.
我接受 阿尔文
Sounds good to me, Alvin.
我们去办手续吧
Let’s go settle up with Alice.
还有一点
One more thing,
如果知道上手主人
sometime you can find out
会更了解它状况
about these old machines, if you know who run ’em.
你知道谁是它的前主人吗
Do you know who owned it?
当然知道 就是我
You bet… Me.
好极了
All right.
我搭不到顺风车
I couldn’t get a ride.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
有什么吃的
Whaddaya got?
肝肠
Weeners.
肝肠
Weeners?
肝肠 要试吗
Weeners. Wanna try one?
这支棍子好用 拿去吧
Here’s a good stick for you.
好大一块垃圾
What a hunk ofjunk.
吃你的啦 大小姐
Eat your dinner, missy.
你在路上多久了
So,…how long you been out on the road?
我大半生都在路上
Well, I been travel in most of my life.
你哪里来的
Where you from?
劳伦斯
Laurens.
有老婆在那里吗 孩子呢
Got a wife back there? Kids?
我太太弗兰丝生14个 有7个健在
My wife, Francis delivered 14 babies. Seven of them made it.
我女儿露丝与我同住
My daughter, Rose lives with me.
弗兰丝81年去世了
Francis died in ’81.
你家人呢
Where’s your family?
你是离家出走吗
Are you runnin’ away?
你离家多久了
How far along are you?
有5个月了
Five months.
我要去探望我哥哥赖尔
Well, I’m headin’ to see my brother Lyle.
我说要去探望在锡安山的哥哥
I said I’m goin’ to see my brother Lyle in Mount Zion.
在哪里 -威斯康辛
-Where’s that? -Wisconsin.
额…-过了这个州
-Oh… -Just across the state line.
蠢老头
Cheddar Heads.
你从没见过吧
Aren’t those the dumbest things
怎么会有人戴那么愚蠢的帽子在头上
you ever seen somebody stick on their head?
我听说威斯康辛州是个开派对的好地方
I hear that’s a real party place -Wisconsin.
我应该没机会去
Guess I’ll never get to find out.
拖车里有张毯子 不如你去拿
There’s a blanket in the trailer. Why don’t you go get it?
我家人会恨死我
My family hates me.
要是他们知道了肯定恨死
They’ll really hate me when they find out.
你没告诉他们
You didn’t tell ’em?
没人知道
No. No one knows.
连我男朋友都不知道
Not even my boyfriend.
他们可能生气
Well, they may be mad,
但不至于想失去你
but I don’t think they’re mad enough to wanna lose you
或你的”小问题”
or your little problem.
我不知道
I don’t know about that.
我也不知道 但有个温暖的家
Well, of course, neither do I, but a warm bed and a roof
总好过
sounds a might better
和一个骑着铲草车赶路的老头
than eatin’ a hot dog on a stick
一起用支棍子吃热狗
with an old geezer that’s travellin’ on a lawn mower.
我女儿她…
My daughter Rose is…
好多人说我女儿智商低 但她不是
Some people call her a little bit slow but she’s not.
她头脑敏锐
She’s got a mind like a bear trap for facts.
做家务井井有条
She keeps everything organised around the house.
是个好妈妈
She was a real good mom.
她有四个孩子
She had four kids.

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章偷龙转凤
下一篇文章拍拖故事
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!