放下囚犯们
Lower the prisoners!
亲爱的
Dearly beloved…
刺♥激♥
Drama…
你真的以为我会嫁给你吗
You really thought I’d marry you?
有点
Kinda…
我永远不会嫁给怪物
I’d never marry a monster.
那我们现在就分手
Then we are breaking up, right now!
他们一定在上面
They gotta be up there.
开火
Fire!
你想这么做吗?
You wanna do this?
是的我想
Yes, I do.

Yes!
开火
Fire!
这真好玩
This is fun!
哈,废物
Ha, loser!
嘿,这是做什么的?
Hey, what does this do?
浣熊套装很酷
Cool raccoon suit.
– 真的吗? – 一点也不
– Really? – Not at all!
– 小路 – 马里奥
– Lou! – Mario?!
我告诉过你
I told ya!

See…
只要我们在一起,一切都会好起来的
As long as we’re together, everything is gonna be okay.
马里奥,你为什么看起来像只熊? 这是什么
Mario, why do you look like a bear? What is this?
你做得很好,孩子
Ya did good, kid.
让你的胸肌跳起来,这是你应得的
Make your pecs dance, you deserve it.
现在没时间了 当然,稍后可以
No time now. Definitely, later.
发射炮弹刺客,摧毁蘑菇王国
Launch the Bomber Bill and destroy the Mushroom Kingdom!

No…
嘿,这边
Hey, over here.
是你自找的
You asked for it.
哈罗
Hello…
真的吗
Really?
跟我来
Follow me.
快点
Come on…
靠近点
Little closer…
妈妈咪呀
Mamma Mia!
太完美了
That’s beautiful.
你做对了
You make this right.
布鲁克林
Brooklyn?
马里奥
Mario?!
你差点把我的
You almost dented my…
马里奥
Mario!
你想要这个吗?
Don’t you want this?
你毁了我的婚礼!
You ruined my wedding!
我本来就要得到幸福了
I was finally gonna be happy!
现在,我要你受苦 …
Now, you will suffer…
就像我
like me!
你真以为你能阻止我吗?
You really thought you could stop me?
你这个没用的,软弱的小东西
You worthless, weak little nothing.
出来战斗吧!
Come out and fight!
还是你太害怕了?
Or are you too scared?
和我想的一样
Just what I thought.
妈妈咪呀
Mamma Mia!
这就是为什么超级马里奥兄弟会出现在这里
That’s why the Super Mario Brothers are here.
为了拯救布鲁克林…
Out to save Brooklyn…
拯救布鲁克林…
Save Brooklyn…
布鲁克林…
Brooklyn…
拯救布鲁克林…
Save Brooklyn…
勇往直前
Let’s us go.
放开他
Leave him alone.
马里奥
Mario…
你就是不知道放弃
You just don’t know when you quit.
是啊
Yeah…
这话我听过
I’ve been told that before.
马里奥
Mario!
星星
The Star!

No!
那是我的
That’s mine!
小路…
Lou…
没有什么能伤到我们,只要我们在一起
Nothing can hurt us, as long as we’re together.

No!
把他们撕成碎片
Rip ’em to pieces!
哦 嘿,斯派克
Oh, hey, Spike.
路易吉
Luigi?!
妈妈咪呀
Mamma Mia.
碧姬丝
Peaches…
听着,这和我想象的不一样
Listen, this is not the way I pictured it,
但再给我一次机会
but give me one more chance.
恶心 不
Ew, no.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
这一点也不酷!
That is not cool!
啊,他得到了蓝色蘑菇!
Ah, he got the blue mushroom!

See…
告诉过你,我会给你买♥♥一只宠物乌龟
Told you, I’d get you a pet turtle.
不错,小胡子
Not bad, mustache.
还有路易吉,你真勇敢
And Luigi, you’re so brave.
哦,谢谢
Oh, thanks.
是的,这是我的爱好
Yeah, it’s kind of my thing.
啊,我的孩子们
Ah, my boys!
我的英雄们!
My heroes!
马里奥
Mario…
你太棒了!
You were amazing!
谢谢 老爹
Thanks, dad.
啊,抱抱吧
Ah, bring it in!
让我们来听听, 为了超级马里奥兄弟!
Let’s hear it, for the Super Mario Brothers!
这些是我的孩子
These are my boys!
布鲁克林得救了
BROOKLYN SAVED
好了, 幸福的结局
Now, that’s a happy ending.
或是这样
Or is it?
因为现在一切都结束了
Because everything’s over now.
剩下的只有你和无尽的空虚
And all that’s left is you and the infinite void.
有点让你想吹萨克斯
Kind of makes you want to play saxophone, huh?
♪ 马里奥、路易吉和一只大金刚♪
♪ Mario, Luigi, and a Donkey Kong, too ♪
♪ 一千名库巴军队都无法阻止我离开你♪
♪ A thousand troops of Koopas couldn’t keep me from you ♪
♪ 碧姬公主,在队伍的最后♪
♪ Princess Peach, at the end of the line ♪
♪ 我会让你成为我的!♪
♪ I’ll make you mine! ♪
♪ 碧姬丝 碧姬丝 碧姬丝 碧姬丝 碧姬丝♪
♪ Peaches, Peaches, Peaches-Peaches-Peaches ♪
♪ 我爱你,哦!♪
♪ I love you, oh! ♪
安静点
Quiet in there!
关灯了,小家伙
Light’s out, little guy.
嘿,你不能这样对我
Hey, you can’t treat me like this!
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?!
我是酷…
I am Bow…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!