献给阿宾.戈兰待.斯博格
这个作品是他的最后业绩
一个国家的灵魂表现在老百姓朴素的日常生活中
这个故事讲述的是一个中国农夫的平凡生活
谦虚,勇气,前人的遗产,对未来的希望等
可以感受到中国人♥民♥的这种高尚的灵魂
今天是王龙结婚的日子
是今天
This is the day!
是,已经醒了
Yes yes Loo! I’m up!
安静点,你会吵醒爸爸的
Quiet! Quiet! You’ll wake father!
来,吃吧
Here friend!
今天给你吃多一点
And eat a little bit more for once!
睡的怎么样?
Morning medley!
不错的,早上好
Morning! Morning!
这一天终于来了
So today’s the day!
是啊
The day! Hay hay!
明天就会别人来打水吧
Tomorrow’s another worId’s waters
是吧
Another!
我知道谁会过来打水
I know! I know! Who does it! Ha! Ha! Ha!
有没有热水啊?
ShouZheng! Where’s my hot water?
心口好凉啊
My lungs are cold!
马上好了,爸爸
It’s ready father
我太老了,等吃饭也这么累
I’m too old to wait for my food like this
明天开始会有女人做饭的
Tomorrow a woman will bring food to us both
这下三个人了
Yeah she’ll eat food too
吃的本来就不够
and there’s little enough for any of us
到收割时,如果老天不下雨
Until the harvest and if the rain don’t come
也不会有东西长的
there won’t be a harvest!
你煮茶了?疯了吗?
Tea? Have you lost your mind?
喝茶像喝金子一样
Tea is like eating sliver!
今天不是特殊的日子吗
But this is the day father,
这个女人会带来幸运的
if the woman brings us luck,
我们也不用挨饿了
we may never go hungry again
喝茶还是太浪费了
Tea! Waste!
不会是很难看吧?
You think she’ll be an ugly woman?
如果真的这样的话
Hum! If things go on like this
男人结婚前总是
Someday the bridegroom would want to see
想看看新娘
the bride before they marry them!
那时侯要是见到一个麻脸
Well then I won’t have a pock mark woman!
或者是大嘴的话怎么办?
Or the one with spllt llp!
你是农夫的儿子
Now then are you a farmer’s son or not?
女人应该像你母亲那样做事
Your woman must work as your mother did
还有像你母亲那样生孩子
And bear children like she did,
像我这样生六个儿子
6 sons like mine!
茶都凉了
Your tea will be cold.
是,是
True! True!
洪水和旱灾夺走了五个儿子
5 sons dided in the years of flood and famine
不过你母亲到死都和我在一起了
Your mother worked on with me Until she died
现在知道了吧
Now I know that she was the one,
她是最棒的女人
the best a man could have
我可以透露一点
But I’ll tell you one thing,
她决不是畸形
your woman is not deformed
谢谢,爸爸
Thank you father!
那么多水拿来灌田多好
Now there it is!Water enough to bring a crop to fruit
一定要这么浪费吗?
Must you waste it?
过年后一次都没洗过
I haven’t wash my body all at once since the new year!
不能这么宠坏了女人
That won’t do starting a new woman like this!
早上煮茶又洗澡…
Tea in the morning water in all this wasting!
爸爸 什么?
Father? Well what is it? What is it?
我会谢谢你
I’ll be grateful to you
如果你让我今天晚上请几个朋友
if it would please you to ask my friends
过来吃饭
for a feast tonight?
我会弄的简单一点的 不行
No! A very small feast?
求你了,就一次
It’s only this once?
那是不可能的
No no no no no!
现在还想什么朋友,还是家人重要
Spend for a feast, make way for a famine
你好,王伯伯
Good morning father Wong!
可能马上就下雨了
It’s going to rain!
说那种话运气会走掉的
It is unlucky to mention it!
我没说过会下雨
I haven’t said it would rain!
我没说过
I haven’t said it!
这是给新婚夫妇的果酒,见笑
Here’s some very bad wine for the bridegroom
这个礼物对我儿子非常不措
This gift is much too good for my son
拿不出手
Oh is miserabIe wine!
新郎在哪里?
Where’s the bridegroom?
在洗澡
He’s washing his whoIe body!
我朋友王龙对吗?
Is that my friend Wong Loong?
庆,看那个家伙
Shing! That’s my son!
快要下雨了还浪费水
Wasting good water before the rains come!
既然要下雨
Uh but the rains will come!
那用点水也没什么吗
And what’s on the top of the water to you,
孙子都快有了
a man who lives to see his grandson
年轻人真可笑
Young men and fooIs are alike,
应该让神教你智慧
Until the gods teach them wisdom
他说今天晚上办婚礼
And asking your few friends for a feast tonight
是小婚礼
A very small feast,
你能来的话我儿子会很高兴的
if you’ll come my son will be honoured
你们两个是一起长大的啊,庆!
You were boys together. Shing!
哈哈哈哈
Ha ha ha ha!
是今天!
This is the day!
买♥♥桃啊,买♥♥新鲜的桃啊
Chickens! Good buy! Eat!
清心润脾
Good your bIood and pure your liver!
买♥♥桃啊,两个铜板六个
Peaches, 6 for 2 coppers!
什么事?
Now then what?
我叫王龙,是农夫
I’m Wong Loong, the farmer
那又怎么了?
Well, and Wong Loong the farmer what?
我来了
I’m coming…I’m coming…
那个我也知道,傻瓜!
Are you seeing that? I see you a fooI!
今天我要结婚了
There’s a woman to be…
你就是那个男人吗?
Ha ha ha! So you’re he!
是新郎啊,我还以为是商人
You’re the bridegroom! I thought you’re the peddIer!
那你为什么拿着篮子?
Why do you bring a basket?
你想把新娘装进那里拿走吗?
Are you gonna carry that the whoIe day?
新郎来了
The bridegroom! He comes!
新郎来了
The bridegroom!
大家出来看看啊。新郎来了
He’s here! The bridegroom!
来了,新郎来了
He’s here! The bridegroom!
你在这里干什么?像傻瓜一样
You fooI, get up!
农夫来了,带来了臭味
Your farmer’s come,he smells like a stabIe!
没人笑话
Nobody giggIes!
这是你的吗?
Is all wreck crack yours?
打开看看
Open it! Open it!
看看都有什么
To see what’s in it
看看有没有偷东西
There’s a thief in every kitchen
这是什么时候偷的?
When did you steal these?
是妈妈给的
My mother gave’em to me
还是留给你的孩子们吧
Save it for your own brats!
快点收拾好,快
Pick up your eggs! Hurry!
女人来了,天生做饭的
This dress, the kitchen slave
这个女人从小开始就在我家里做事
This woman came into my house when she was a child
她的父母是农夫,因为活不下去了
Her parents were farmers but during the famine
就卖♥♥给我们了
they sold her to me for food.
她很健康,做事也勤快
She has a strong body,and will work for you
里外都是能手
in your house and your fields.
你以后好好对她吧
Take her and use her well!
月兰,以后要服从男人,还要多生几个儿子啊
Oh Lang! Over him! And bring him many sons
第一个孩子抱来给我看一下吧
Bring the first son for me to see
好了,你们走吧
Well? Go go go go!
把东西拿上
Take the box!
买♥♥桃了,新鲜的桃啊
Peaches! Fresh peaches! Good peaches are the friend!
清心润脾
Good your bIood and pure your liver!
谢谢,买♥♥桃啊
Peaches! Fresh peaches! Thank you!
桃子,新鲜的桃子,是你的
Peaches! Fresh peaches! They’re yours!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!