什么
What?!
在你的世界里,有像这样的东西吗!
Is there anything like this, in your world?!
没有
No…
我们不会在彩虹上开车
We don’t drive on rainbows.
你接下来要跟我说什么
What are you gonna tell me next?
乌龟并不邪恶吗?
That the turtles aren’t evil?
不会 不会
No, no.
它们通常是宠物
They’re usually pets.
不可能
No way!
是啊! 来布鲁克林吧, 我给你买♥♥只乌龟
Yeah! Come to Brooklyn, I’ll buy you a turtle.
也许我会去的
Maybe, I will.
老兄,你这是在调情吗?
Dude, is this you flirting?!
这真是太痛苦了!
This is painful!
听着,我只是想表现得好点
Listen, I was trying to be nice.
你太尴尬了!
You are so embarrassing!
公主永远不会和你出去!
A princess would never go out with you!
是的,她会的
Yes, she would!
我敢打赌,她会的
I guarantee, she would!
伙计们!
Guys!
够了
Enough!
好吧,好吧
Alright, alright.
进攻
Attack!
这是一场伏击
It’s an ambush!
防守位置
Defensive position!
马里奥
Mario…
你已经是个死人了
You’re a dead man!
分开走
Split up!
马里奥
Mario!
我太可爱了,不能死
I’m too cute to die!
这就是你的为人 公主
That is how you princess!
死期到了,马里奥
Time to die, Mario.
再见
See ya!

No!
你,给我记着
You, can’t escape me.
什么
What?
蓝色外壳
Blue shell!

No!
不,马里奥
No, Mario…

No!

No…

No!
哦 不
Oh, no!

No…
把你的小丑爪子从我身上拿开
Get your clown claws off of me!
再见,马里奥
Goodbye, Mario.
我们得回家去
We have to get home.
嘿,这是你的错
Hey, this is your fault!
我的错?
My fault?
– 你就是那个… – 别说了!
– You’re the one… – Stop talking!
我不想在死前听到的最后一句话是你的…
I don’t want the last thing I hear, before I die, to be your…
马里奥
Mario…
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
是的 那个
Yeah, well…
我不会告诉任何人的
I won’t tell anyone.
好,千万别
Good, please don’t.
好的
Okay…
你刚才感觉到了吗?
Did you just feel something?
快游
Swim!
酷霸王正在路上
Browser’s on his way.
你们必须撤离
You have to evacuate.
快点
Hurry!
离开这个城市!
Get out of the city!
公主
Princess?
我们失去了军队,马里奥也走了
We lost the Army, and Mario’s gone.
酷霸王来了
Bowser is coming.
到森林里去!
Head into the forest!
我给你们争取点时间
I’ll buy you some time.
你们听到了
You heard her!
撤离城市
Evacuate the city!
和其他人一起去吧
Go with the others.
我说过,我不会让任何人伤害你的
I said, I wouldn’t let anyone hurt you.
别管它 没时间了
Just leave it! There’s no time!
碧姬公主…
Princess Peach…
一如既往的勇敢
Brave as ever.
如你所见,我有超级星星
As you can see, I have the Super Star.
如果你要使用它…
If you’re going to use it…
那就快点
Use it now!
不,公主…
No, Princess…
我为你偷了这颗星
I stole this Star for us.
我想,爱情真的能让一个人走出他的壳
I guess, love really makes a guy come out of his shell.
我告诉过你这招没用的
I told you that line wouldn’t work.
你做得很好
You’re doing great!
碧姬丝,有了这颗星,我们就天下无敌了
Peaches, with this Star, we will be invincible.
我们可以一起统治世界,直到永远
We can rule the world together, forever.
你愿意嫁给我吗?
Will you marry me?
嫁给你?
Marry you?
你疯了吗
Are you insane?!
我永远不会嫁给你
I would never marry you!
也许,你应该重新考虑一下
Maybe, you should reconsider.

No!
停下
Stop!
拜托 停下
Please, stop!
我会嫁给你的,只要别伤害我的蘑菇头
I’ll marry you, just don’t hurt my toads!
我向你保证
You have my word.
哈哈,婚礼时间到
Haha, time for a wedding!
♪ 生活是悲伤的♪
♪ Life is sad ♪
♪ 监狱是悲哀的♪
♪ Prison is sad ♪
♪ 生活和监狱是非常非常悲哀的 ♪
♪ Life and prison is very, very sad ♪
噢,绞肉机的鲜肉
Ooh, fresh meat for the grinder.
这缕阳光是谁?
Who’s this ray of sunshine?
没有阳光…
There’s no sunshine…
只有黑暗
only darkness.
闭嘴,闭嘴,闭嘴!
Shut up, shut up, shut up!
你们好, 囚犯们…
Hello, prisoners…
你们虽然不配 ,但还是你被邀请参加皇家婚礼了!
You don’t deserve this, but you’re invited to the Royal Wedding!

Yay!
那里你们会被献祭
Where you will all be ritualistically sacrificed.
哦 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
最后的 怜悯
Finally, mercy.
马里奥
Mario…
所以,这就是结局…
So, this is the end…
被鳗鱼慢慢消化,旁边还有个穿工装裤的白♥痴♥
Being slowly digested by an eel, next to an idiot in overalls.
至少,你兄弟不会因你而死
Well, at least, your brother isn’t gonna die because of you.
至少,你不会死的,因为你♥爸♥爸认为你是个笑话
Least, you’re not gonna die, with your dad thinking you’re a joke.
是的,我爸爸觉也得我是个笑话
Yeah, well, my dad thinks I’m a joke too.
是啊 那么
Yeah, well…
你♥爸♥爸是对的
Your dad’s right!
你知道吗,我感觉很糟糕
You know what, I feel bad enough.
别,别,别烦我
Just, just, leave me alone.
我从来没见过你♥爸♥爸,但他听起来还不错
I’ve never met your dad, but he sounds brilliant!
到角落里砸东西去吧,死猴子
Just go in a corner and smash some stuff, smash monkey.
我 不仅仅 只是一个 会砸东西的人
I, am, more, than a guy, who smashes things!
太神奇了
That was amazing!
现在我们扯平了
Now, we’re even.
公主…
Princess…
我拿到了
I got it!
干得漂亮
Great job.
如果没有花束,你就不能出去
.Couldn’t have you going out there without your bouquet.
太完美了
It’s perfect.
为了你的荣誉,我会牺牲它们
I’ll be sacrificing them in your honor.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!