很厉害,对吧?
Pretty impressive, am I right?
站住别动, 你们两个
Hold it right there, you two.
我要见公主
I need to see the princess.
是紧急情况
It’s an emergency.
什么公主?
What princess?
我从没听说过什么公主
I never heard of any princess.
哦 等等 我听说过
Oh, wait. I did.
我们的公主在另一座城♥堡♥里
Our princess, though, is in another castle.
哦 是的 没错
Oh, yeah. That’s right.
也许你应该去别的城♥堡♥试试
You should try another castle, maybe.
她不在这里
She ain’t in this one.
好吧,他们是在耍你
Okay, so they’re messing with you.
还有
And…
我不喜欢
I don’t like it.
你们这些家伙,嗯…
What do you guys, um…
你们想吃什么?
What you wanna eat?
只要你想得到
Anything your heart desires.

Go!
我们要捣点乱
And we’re gonna scramble it up.
入侵者
Intruder!
拦住他
Stop him!
– 入侵者 – 拦住他
– Intruder! – Stop him!
拦住他
Stop him!
委员会,请注意
Council, your attention!
酷霸王找到了超级之星 正朝我们的王国进发
Bowser has found the Super Star and is headed toward our Kingdom.
它的力量会让他天下无敌
Its power will make him invincible.
我们将被毁灭
We will be destroyed.
公主,我们该怎么办?
Princess, what are we gonna do?
我不会让他伤害你们的
I will not let him hurt you.
我们要去阻止酷霸王
We are going to stop Bowser.
怎么做
How?
看看我们
Look at us…
我们很可爱
We’re adorable.
我要去说服伟大的金刚军来帮助我们
I’m going to convince the great Kong Army to help us.
团结在一起 我们会消灭那个怪物的
Together, we’ll annihilate that monster.
他们的疯子国王从不结盟
Their mad king doesn’t make alliances.
金刚人绝不会同意
The Kongs will never agree.
我可以说服他
I can convince him.
我明天早上就动身 去丛林王国
I’ll leave for the Jungle Kingdom, in the morning.
祝你好运,公主
Good luck, Princess.
为了我们的荣誉
For all our sakes.
公主
Princess…
公主 我
Princess, I…
等等 放了他
Wait! Release him.
你是
Are you…
他是个人类
He’s a human!
我是说 你是个人类 对吧
I mean… You are human, right?
只是,你太小了
It’s just, you’re so small.
等等 等等 等等 倒回去
Wait, wait, wait. Let’s go back.
你从哪里来
Where did you come from?
我和我兄弟路易吉
Me and my little brother, Luigi.
我们掉出了管子
We fell down this pipe.
现在,他失踪了,在黑暗之地的某个地方
And now, he’s lost, somewhere in the Dark Lands.
那么 他被酷霸王抓住 只是时间问题了
Then, it’s only a matter of time until he’s captured by Bowser.
但你很幸运
But you’re in luck.
我正要出发去阻止他
I’m on my way to stop him.
好吧,那就带我一起去
Well, take me with you.
那家伙是个疯子
This guy’s a lunatic.
一个神经病
A psycho.
他会把你当早餐吃掉
He will eat you for breakfast.
他可能根本不会注意到
He won’t even notice it probably.
因为你非常非常小
Cause you’re very, very small.
你知道吗,你想怎么取笑我 就怎么取笑我
You know what, make fun of me all you want.
但你得帮我找到我兄弟
But you’re gonna help me find my brother.
拜托
Please?
好吧
Okay.
让我们看看你是什么样的人
Let’s see what you’re made of.
你答应了?
Is that a yes?

No.
这是一个,“让我们看看你有几斤几两”
That’s a, “Let’s see what you’re made of”.
如果你能挑战成功
If you can finish this,
你就能跟我一起去
you’re coming with me.
好好看吧
Watch and learn.
太厉害了
That was amazing.
等等
Wait…
我该怎么做?
How am I supposed to do that?
这些能量块
With the power-ups.
它们赋予我们特殊的能力
They give us special abilities.
真的吗?
Really?!
继续…
Go on…
快吃
Eat it.
那个 非得是蘑菇吗?
Now, this has to be a mushroom?
因为我 讨厌吃蘑菇和…
Cause I just, hate mushrooms and…
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay…
你确定没有…
Are you sure there’s not like a…
塞进去 对 就是这样 完事了
Down the hatch! Yep, there it is. And all gone.
不好玩
Not cool!
我长高了
I’m tall.
而且变强了
And strong.
而且,你还可以跳
And, you can jump.
我明白了 没问题
I got this. No problem.
哦 对了
Oh, Yeah
当你被击中时,你就会失去力量
When you get hit, you lose the power.
好吧
Great…
来吧 再来一次
Come on, try again.
那个
Well…
我们还有很长的路要走呢,小胡子
We have a long journey ahead of us, moustache.
但我没有成功
But I didn’t make it.
只差一点而已
You almost did.
没有人能十全十美
No one gets it right away.
你试了多少次?
How many tries did it take you?
哦 很多次
Oh! So many…
我不擅长这个
I was not good at it.
比你还差
Worse than you.
可是你一次就通关了,不是吗?
You got it right away, didn’t you?
我之所以这么快,是因为我在这里长大
I got it right away, but I grew up here.
好吧
Okay.
你只是为了让我感觉好点而已
Now, you’re just trying to make me feel better.

No!

No…
那你好点了吗
Is it working?
一点点 是的
A little bit, yeah.
我的军队
My army!
乌龟人
Koopas!
板栗人
Goombas!
不知道是什么东西的人
Whatever those things are.
经过多年的寻找,超级星星终于属于我们了
After years of searching for the Super Star, it is finally ours!
我现在是,世界上最强大的乌龟!
I am now, the most powerful turtle in the world!
很快,我们将抵达蘑菇王国
Soon, we will arrive at the Mushroom Kingdom.
在多年的敌对之后
Where after years of being sworn enemies,
我将在童话般的婚礼上向他们的公主求婚
I will ask their princess to marry me in a fairy tale wedding!

Yeah…
他说要娶他们的公主吗
Did he say marry their princess?
她不恨你吗?
Doesn’t she hate you?
当然,她讨厌我
Of course, she hates me.
但这让我更加爱她
But that makes me love her, all the more.
她的心形刘海
Her heart-shaped bangs.
她在微风中漂浮的样子
The way she floats in the breeze.
她那雷打不动的头饰
Her immovable tiara.
当她看到这颗星星的时候
And when she sees this Star…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!