星尘号♥ 请讲
Stardust, go ahead.
激活V10记录仪
Activate the V-10 recorder.
收到
Copy.
四分激活 完毕
Quarter activation complete.
收到 谢谢
Copy. Thank you.
我知道自己不是普通的十岁小孩
I know I’m not an ordinary 10-year-old kid.
其实 我做的事都很普通
I mean, I do ordinary things.
吃冰淇淋 骑自行车
Eat ice cream. Ride my bike.
我特别擅长运动
I’m really good at playing sports.
我是说玩游戏的时候
Well, on my Xbox.
我喜欢我的世界 科学 还喜欢万圣节装束
I love Minecraft, science and dressing up for Halloween.
我还喜欢和我爸爸进行光剑决斗
I love to lightsaber fight with my dad.
和他一起看星球大战的电影
And watch Star Wars movies with him.
把大姐姐烦的要命
And drive my big sister crazy.
我的梦想是去太空冒险 和普通小孩差不多
And dream about being in outer space, just like any ordinary kid.
只是我做事的样子 和普通小孩不一样
I just don’t look ordinary when I’m doing these things.
我出生时的情况也跟他们不一样
Not even my birth was ordinary.
我出生时可搞笑了
It was hilarious.
也许你会问 出生时有什么搞笑的
Now, how can a birth be hilarious, you ask?
当时帮忙的医生很年轻
A teenage doctor helps.
这是我第一天上班
This is my first day.
内特
Nate!
现场还有个大摄像机录着像
A massive video camera also aids the situation.
但是要让这个笑话精彩 有一点必不可少
But to really be funny, you need what all the best jokes have.
要有一个绝妙的笑点
A punch line.
他要出来啦
He’s coming!
他们带宝宝去哪 你快跟着去啊
Where’s the baby going? Go with the baby!
跟着去吧 先生
You need to go, sir.
我出生后做了二十七次手术
I’ve had 27 surgeries since then.
为了让我正常呼吸 恢复视力 摆脱助听器
They’ve helped me to breathe, to see, to hear without a hearing aid,
让我变得更好看一些
and some even helped me look a bit better.
但我还是没法变成普通人那样
But none of them have made me look ordinary.
他说了他不想去
He said he doesn’t want to go.
但他已经准备好了
But he’s ready.
不 他还没有准备好
No, he’s not ready.
我不可能在家教他一辈子
I cannot home school him forever.
再一年年的拖下去 就更难起步了
Every year that we wait, it’ll just be harder to start.
大家都是这个年纪上中学的
This is the first year of middle school for everyone.
又不止他一个新生
He will not be the only new kid.
但长成他那样的新生就他一个
Okay, well, he’s gonna be the only new kid that looks like him.
你能不能别叠毛巾了
Look, will you stop folding towels
听我说两句
for just one second and please listen?
把他送到学校就是让他任人欺负
It’s like leading a lamb to the slaughter.
你心里面很清楚
And you know it.
我知道自己永远不会像普通孩子那样
I know I’ll never just be an ordinary kid.
普通孩子不会把其他孩子从游乐园吓跑
Ordinary kids don’t make other kids run away from playgrounds.
普通孩子不会到哪都被人盯着看
Ordinary kids don’t get stared at wherever they go.
不过要看的话也无所谓
But it’s okay if you wanna stare, too.
我叫奥吉·普尔曼
My name is Auggie Pullman.
下周我就要上五年级了
Next week, I start fifth grade.
我从来没有在真正的学校上过学
And since I’ve never been to real school before,
所以我现在整个人都害怕的不得了
I’m pretty much totally and completely petrified.
《奇迹男孩》
[奥吉]
普尔曼太太 很高兴再次见面
Mrs. Pullman, so good to see you again.
你肯定就是奥吉吧 很高兴认识你
And you must be Auggie. What a pleasure to meet you.
我是塔什曼先生
I’m Mr. Tushman.
你可以笑话我的名字
You can laugh about that.
塔屎曼
Tushman.
他们给我取了很多外号♥
I’ve heard ’em all.
– 塔屎曼 屎克郎 – 哦
– Tushy. Butt man. Butt face. – Oh.
臭臭先生
Mr. Tuchus.
每年春天 我们会举办科学竞赛
And then in the spring, we have a science fair.
你的家庭教师告诉我 你会拿第一名的
And from what your home school teacher tells me, you’ll get first prize.
听到了吗 奥吉
You hear that, Auggie?
毕业之前 各班会组织活动
Then right before graduation, whole class takes a trip
去宾夕法尼亚的自然保护区旅行
to a nature reserve in Pennsylvania.
这是每个学年最棒的活动
It is the highlight of the year.
我保证
I promise you.
太好了 他们到了
Oh good, they’re here.
他们是谁?
Who are they?
正式上学之前 你可以见见同学
Well, I thought it would be helpful for you
这会对你有所帮助 奥吉
to meet some of our students ‘fore you start school, Auggie.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
现在就见嘛
Other kids now?
他们是这儿的学生
They were in the elementary school
很熟悉这里 让他们带你转转
so they know their way around and they’ll give you a nice tour.
不会有事的
It will be fine.
奥吉 这是杰克·威尔 朱利安 夏洛特
Auggie, this is Jack Will, Julian, and Charlotte.
各位 这是奥吉·普尔曼
Guys, this is Auggie Pullman.

Hi.

Hey.
见小孩子比见成年人还要难受
Meeting kids is harder than meeting adults.
每个人见到我时的表情都差不多
Everyone makes the same face at first.
但小孩子不会伪装自己
But kids aren’t as good at hiding it.
所以我通常会往下看
So I usually look down.
你可以从他们穿的鞋中 知道他们的性格
You can learn a lot about people from their shoes.
至于这些孩子有家境很好的
I think these three are trust fund kid,
有穿二手货的
hand-me-down kid…
疯疯癫癫的
Uh-oh, crazy kid.
我以前拍过电视广♥告♥
I act in TV commercials.
真的吗
Really?
是啊 汰渍的广♥告♥
Yeah. Tide.
你们几个
Why don’t you guys
带奥吉去参观一下
take Auggie ’round the school a bit, huh?
差不多半小时后回来
Just be back here in, uh, a half hour?
我两岁开始拍广♥告♥
I started when I was two.
大部分是地方广♥告♥
Local spots mostly.
三岁开始拍全国广♥告♥ 雀巢巧克力粉
Then when I was three I booked my first national. Nestlé Quik.
太不容易了 因为我对乳糖不耐受
It was hard, because I’m lactose intolerant.
对了 你们有没有听说过痰盂
Anyway, have you ever heard of a spit bucket?
这是我们的教室 班主任是布朗先生
So this is our homeroom. We have Mr. Browne.
我妈妈说她有点奇怪
My mom says he’s a little weird.
后来 我参加了
Then I was in the chorus of
无线电城音乐厅的圣诞节目
the Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular.
在百老汇配过音
I auditioned for Annie on Broadway.
拿到了两次复试机会 不过后来方向改了
I got two callbacks for Molly, but I guess they went in a different direction.
嘿 夏洛特
Hey, Charlotte!
你就不能闭会嘴吗?
Don’t you ever stop talking?
这里是学校食堂
So this is the cafeteria.
学校的伙食还算是可以吧
The food here is okay for school food.
你对食物有特别要求吗?
Or do you eat special food?
这个教室让我想到客串《法律与秩序》那次
Wow! This reminds me of my guess spot on Law & Order.
科学选修课真的挺难的
So the science elective is supposably really hard.
你应该不会选这种课吧
So you probably won’t be spending much time here.
无意冒犯 但你之前既然没上过学
No offense, but if you’ve never been in a real school before…
伙计 他是在家上学的
Dude, he’s been home schooled.
好吧 我只是说说而已
Okay, I’m just saying.
科学课恐怕真的挺难的
Science is supposably really hard.
但你还是会选 对吧?
But you’re taking it, too, right?
嘿 有人陪你不及格了
Hey, maybe you could fail together.
你为什么不把路让开 让他自己瞧瞧呢
Why don’t you get out of the way, so he can check it out?
没问题
Okay.
也没什么好看的 桌子 椅子
I mean, there’s nothing much to see. Desks. Chairs.
保温箱 本生灯
The incubator. Bunsen burners.
这些科学海报真倒胃口
Those are some really gross science posters.
这个玩意儿叫板擦
Oh! And this is an eraser.
他知道那是什么
He knows what an eraser is.
我怎么知道他认识什么?
How am I supposed to know what he knows?
他一句话都不说
He doesn’t say anything.
你认识板擦 对吗?
You know what an eraser is, right?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章终结者
下一篇文章房间
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!