萨拉
Sarah!
李斯
Reese.
这边
This way.
现在是KFLB新闻时间 频道4.36
KFLB news time. 4.36.
主要新闻 加州历来最大型的
Top story, the largest single law enforcement mobilisation
执法行动正在展开
in California history is currently underway.
五个南部县区正在大举搜捕…
Police in five counties are engaged in a massive manhunt for…
拿着
Take this.
我们把这个推离公路
All right. Let’s get this off the road.
-你冷吗? -冻僵了
-You cold? -Freezing.
李斯?
Reese?
-你有名字吗? -凯尔
-You got a first name? -Kyle.
凯尔 你穿越时空时是怎样的?
Kyle, what’s it like when you go through time?
白光
White light.
痛楚
Pain.
-或许就像出生时一样吧 -我的天
-It’s like being born maybe. -My God.
我刚才吃了一记
I caught one back there.
-你中枪了? -不是很严重
-You mean you got shot? -It’s not bad.
-我们要找医生 -没事的 算了吧
-We gotta get you to a doctor. -It’s OK. Forget it.
算了? 你疯的吗? 脱下它
What do you mean, forget it? Are you crazy? Take this off.

Jesus.
它穿过了皮肉
See? It passed right through the meat.
这会使我作呕
This is gonna make me puke.
-你跟我谈话好吗? -谈什么?
-Would you just talk about something? -What?
不知道 随便说吧 谈谈我的儿子
I don’t know. Anything. Just talk. Tell me about my son.
他有我这么高大
He’s about my height.
他有你的眼睛
He has your eyes.
他是怎样的?
What’s he like?
你信任他 他有一种力量
You trust him. He’s got a strength.
我愿意为约翰·康纳牺牲
I’d die for John Connor.
我现在至少知道给他取什么名字
Well, at least now I know what to name him.
你不知道他父亲是谁吧
Don’t suppose you know who the father is
好让我遇上他时不会叫他滚开
so I won’t tell him to get lost?
约翰从来没有提起他
John never said much about him.
-我知道他在战前死了 -等一会
-I know he dies before the war… -Wait.
我不想知道
I don’t wanna know.
是不是约翰派你来的?
So was it John that sent you here?
是我自愿的
I volunteered.
-为什么? -有机会认识传奇人物
-Why? -It was a chance to meet the legend.
萨拉·康纳 教她儿子去抵抗…组织
Sarah Connor, who taught her son to fight, organise,
准备 从他小时就这样教导他
prepare from when he was a kid.
当其他人还在战前躲避时
When you were in hiding before the war.
你用过去式说一些 我还没做的事
You’re talking about things I haven’t done yet in the past tense.
真的令我发疯
It’s driving me crazy.
你肯定没找错人?
Are you sure you have the right person?
肯定
I’m sure.
不是吧 我像未来的母亲?
Come on! Do I look like the mother of the future?
我坚强又有组织能力吗? 我连平衡收支都不会
I mean, am I tough? Organised? I can’t even balance my checkbook.
我没有要求这个荣誉 也不想要它
Look, Reese, I didn’t ask for this honour and I don’t want it.
绝对不要
Any of it.
你儿子有个口信给你 他要我背熟它
Your son gave me a message to give to you. Made me memorise it.
“感谢你在黑暗年代的勇气”
Thank you, Sarah, for your courage through the dark years.
“你要面对的事我帮不到你 未来还未定案”
I can’t help you with what you must soon face. The future is not set.
“你一定要比你想像中更坚强”
You must be stronger than you imagine you can be.
“你一定要活下去 否则我永不会存在”
You must survive or I will never exist.
就是这样
That’s all.
包扎得很好
It’s a good field dressing.
你喜欢吗?
You like it?
这是我的第一次
It’s my first.
睡一会吧 快天亮了
Get some sleep. It’ll be light soon.
好的
OK.
再跟我谈一会
Talk to me some more.
谈什么?
About what?
告诉我你从哪里来
Tell me about where you’re from.
好的
All right.
你白天躲起来 但晚上你可以到处活动
You stay down by day, but at night you can move around.
你仍然要小心 因为HK会用红外线
You still have to be careful because the H-Ks use infrared.
但它们还不够聪明 约翰教了对付它们的方法
But they’re not too bright. John taught us ways to dust them.
就是当那些渗透者出现的时候
That’s when the infiltrators started to appear.
毁灭者是最新型的…最难对付的
The Terminators were the newest. The worst.
它正在以搜寻模式闯进你的防区
Traversing your sector in search mode.
在你以北750米的位置
750 metres north ofyour position.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
-李斯 DN384… -对 让他进来
-Reese. DN384… -Right. Let him in.
我们的监察者有一只爪坏了 所以要减少巡逻
We’re cutting short the patrol. Over
收到 扬基17 你可以安全折返
Roger, Yankee-1-7.You are clear to return.
毁灭者…
Terminator!
我梦见一些狗
I was dreaming about dogs.
我们用它们来发现毁灭者
We use ’em to spot Terminators.
你的世界很可怕
Your world is pretty terrifying.
老友 你里面有只死猫吗?
Hey, buddy, you got a dead cat in there or what?
可能的回应: 是 不是或走开
去你的 混♥蛋♥
去你的 混♥蛋♥
Fuck you, asshole.
妈妈的小屋 大熊镇云杉路181号♥
该死
God damn.
谢谢
Thank you.
迪基旅馆
这个够不够?
Is this enough?
够了 我不想问你从哪得来的
Yeah, it’s enough. I don’t wanna ask where you got it.
-来了 -我们要一个房♥间
-I’m coming. -We need a room.
-好的 -要有厨房♥
-Ok. -With a kitchen.
有没有厨房♥的?
Do you have one with a kitchen?
我很想洗澡
I am dying for a shower.
还要检查你的绷带
We should check your bandage, too.
稍后吧 我要出去买♥♥东西
Later. I’m going out for supplies.
拿着这个
Keep this.
妈 我不能告诉你我在哪 有人叫我别说
No, I can’t tell you where I am, Mom. I was told not to say.
我要知道在哪能找到你
I need to know where to reach you.
你叫我躲在小屋里
You tell me to hide out at the cabin
但你却不告诉我怎么回事
and you won’t tell me what’s going on?
我真是担心死了
I am worried sick here.
好吧 这是电♥话♥号♥码
OK. OK, here’s the number.
-准备好了吗 -嗯 说吧
-You ready? -Yes. Go ahead.
是4085551439…九号♥房♥
It’s 408 555 1439. Room nine.
-记下了吗? -记下了
-Got it? -I’ve got it.
我要挂了 抱歉我现在不能多说
I gotta go. I’m sorry I can’t tell you more right now.
妈 我爱你
I love you, Mom.
我也爱你
I love you, too, sweetheart.
-迪基旅馆 -把地址给我
-Tiki Motel. -Give me your address there.
买♥♥了什么?
What have we got?
樟脑丸…粟米糖浆…阿摩尼亚
Mothballs…corn syrup…ammonia.
晚餐吃什么?
What’s for dinner?
-塑料炸♥弹♥ -好极了
-Plastique. -That sounds good.
这是什么?
What is it?
硝酸甘油固定剂 这样会固定一点
It’s a nitroglycerin base. It’s a bit more stable.
我小时候学会的
I learned to make it when I was a kid.
不要沾到引线上
Make sure there’s none on the threads.
这样
Like this.
把盖扭上
Screw the end cap on.
轻轻的
Very gently.
你的童年一定过得很有趣
You must’ve had a fun childhood.
很好
That’s good.
再多做六个 我会开始做信管
All right. Six more like that and I’ll get started on the fuses.
他会找到我们 是不是?
He’ll find us, won’t he?
可能吧
Probably.
这件事永远不会完结 对吗?
It’ll never be over, will it?
看看我 我在颤抖
Look at me. I’m shaking.
好一个传奇人物 你一定很失望了
Some legend. You must be pretty disappointed.
不是 我没有失望
No, I’m not.
凯尔 你那个时代的女人
Kyle, the women in your time,
她们是怎样的?
what are they like?

1
2
3
4
5
前一篇文章终结者2:审判日
下一篇文章奇迹男孩
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!