是精锐的战士
Good fighters.
我不是那个意思
That’s not what I meant.
有没有意中人?
Was there someone special?
意中人?
Someone…?
女孩子
A girl, you know.
没有
No.
从来没有
Never.
从来没有?
Never?
我很难过 我真的很难过
I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.
这么多痛苦
So much pain.
痛苦是可以抑制的 只要你不去想它
Pain can be controlled. You just disconnect it.
那么你没有感觉?
So you feel nothing?
约翰·康纳曾经给我一张你的照片
John Connor gave me a picture of you once.
当时我不明白原因
I didn’t know why at the time.
它很旧了 有点破烂 也褪色了
It was very old, torn, faded.
你当时很年轻 就像现在一样 看来有点悲伤
You were young like you are now. You seemed just a little sad.
我时常猜想你当时在想什么
I used to always wonder what you were thinking at that moment.
我谨记着每一条线
I memorised every line,
每一条曲线
every curve.
萨拉 我穿越了时空来找你
I came across time for you, Sarah.
我爱你 我一直爱着你
I love you. I always have.
我不该那样说的
I shouldn’t have said that.
想快点
Think fast.
交换位置
Trade places.
快点 开快点
Faster. Drive faster.
凯尔 我的天
Kyle. Oh, my God.
混♥蛋♥
你别走开
You stay here.
我们快离开
Let’s get outta here.
下车
Get out.
凯尔 站起来
Kyle. Come on. Get up.
帮我
Help me.
来吧
Come on.
帮我 快走…
Help me. Get out. Get out.

Get out.
快点
Faster.
不要停 走
Don’t stop. Run.
萨拉?
Sarah.
凯尔
Kyle.
凯尔 我们成功了 我们成功了
We did it, Kyle. We got him.

No.
等一会
Wait.
你干什么?
What are you doing?
掩护 令它追踪不到我们
Cover, so he can’t track us.
启动自动序列
快点 来吧
Come on.
不 凯尔 来吧
No. Kyle. Come on.
-来吧 -别理会我
-Come on. -Leave me here.
快走 李斯 站起来 士兵
Move it, Reese. On your feet, soldier.
站起来 快走
On your feet. Move it.
后面 去后面
Get back. Go back.
-萨拉 快逃 -不
-Run, Sarah. -No.
快跑
Run.
快跑
Run.
来吧 混♥蛋♥
Come on, mother fucker.
不…
No.
启动卸货
混♥蛋♥ 你被毁灭了
You’re terminated, fucker.
凯尔
Kyle.
第7个录音 11月10日
Tape 7, November 10th.
我说到哪里?
Where was I?
最难决定的是该告诉你什么和不告诉你什么
What’s difficult is trying to decide what to tell you and what not to.
我还有时间考虑
But I guess I have a while
在你长大到明白这些录音之前
before you’re old enough to understand these tapes
现在来说 这些录音只是给我自己的 好让我理清头绪
They’re more for me at this point just so that I can get it straight.
入满它
Fill her up.
我是否该告诉你 关于你父亲的事?
Should I tell you about your father?
孩子 那是个难题
Boy, that’s a tough one.
会影响你派他来这的决定吗
Will it effect your decision to send him here
知道他是你父亲
knowing that he is your father?
如果你不派凯尔来 就不会有你
If you don’t send Kyle, you can never be.
天 想着这件事会使人发疯的
God, a person could go crazy thinking about this.
我相信我会告诉你的
I suppose I will tell you.
这是我至少该做的
I owe him that.
也许这有帮助的 如果…
Maybe it’ll help if…
你知道这个 在我们共处的短暂的时光里
you know that in the few hours that we had together,
我们爱了一生一世
we loved a lifetime’s worth.
-他刚刚说什么? -他说 “小姐 你很漂亮”
-What did he just say? -He says you’re very beautiful.
他不敢问你拿五元的照相费
He is ashamed to ask you for five dollars for this picture.
但如果他不问你要 他父亲就会打他
But if he doesn’t, his father will beat him.
孩子 真会做生意
Pretty good hustle, kid.
他刚刚说什么?
What did he just say?
他说 有一场风暴要来了
He said there’s a storm coming in.
我知道
I know.
鸣谢赫伦·艾里逊

1
2
3
4
5
前一篇文章终结者2:审判日
下一篇文章奇迹男孩
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!