This, for instance. That’s not dog.
是那东西模拟的
It’s imitation.
在它有时间完成前 我们要先找到它
We got to it before it had time to finish.
完成什么
Finish what ?
完成模仿其它的狗
Finish imitating these dogs.
放松 放松 很好
Easy. Easy. Good.
-放松 放松
-Easy. Easy.
-克拉克 -什么事
-Clark ? -Yeah ?
你有没有注意到这些狗有异常 不管是哪方面的
Did you notice anything strange about the dog, anything at all ?
异常 没有
Strange ? No.
这狗跑到娱乐室干什么
What was the dog doing in the rec room ?
我不知道
I don’t know.
这些日子它一直在营地里转悠
He was just wandering around camp all day.
你是说直到昨天晚上这狗才被关进狗舍
Are you sayin’ to me the dog wasn’t put in the kennel until last night ?
-就是这样 -你单独和这狗待了多长时间
-Right. -How long were you alone with that dog ?
我不知道 一个小时 也许是一个半小时
I don’t know, an hour, hour and a half maybe.
干什么这样看着我
What the hell you lookin’ at me like that for ?
-不知道 -什么
-I don’t know. -What ?
我不知道 也许没什么
I don’t know. It’s probably nothin’.
也许根本就没什么
It’s nothin’ at all.
还有多少这种无聊的录象
How much more of this crap is there ?
-哦 大概九小时 -录象里看不出什么东西
-Oh, nine hours I’d say. -We can’t learn anything from this.
我不这么觉得
Guess not.
他们在哪拍的这些
Where’d they take these shots ?
看起来象是花费了 他们很多时间…
Seems like they were spending a lot of their time…
在他们营地东北五 六英里的一个地点
in a little place northeast of their camp about five or six miles.
那是什么
What’s that ?
看起来象是什么东西埋在冰层下
It looks like something buried under the ice.
看那个 他们正在埋设铝热剂炸♥药♥
And look at that, they’re planting thermite charges.
不管它是什么 比你发现的那块冰要大
Whatever it was, it was bigger than the block of ice you found.
这儿
Here.
就是它 这儿就是他们花费了大量时间的地方
This is it, the place where they were spending most of their time.
外面情况很差 风速35节
Pretty nasty out. 35 knots.
去他妈的 不管怎样我要去
Screw it. I’m gonna go up anyway.
正东半英里
Half a mile due east.
我的天 你估计这已经在冰中埋多久了
Jesus ! How long you figure this has been in the ice ?
冰层运动令这东西
Well, the backscatter effect’s been bringin’ things up…
从很深的地方移上来 要花很长时间
from way down around here for a long time.
我得说…这个…埋藏它的这些冰层…
I’d say-I’d say the ice it’s buried in…
最少有10万年的历史了
is 100,000 years old at least.
-挪威人把冰层炸开了 -对
-And those Norwegians blew it up. -Yeah.
我不知道
I don’t know.
几千年以前 它坠落了 这些变异体…
Thousands of years ago it crashes and this thing…
被弹射出来 或者爬出来 然后死了 冻结在冰层里
gets thrown out or crawls out and it ends up freezing in the ice.
-我才不相信这种鬼话邪说 -乔德斯
-I just cannot believe any of this voodoo bullshit. -Childs,
这种事情就是会发生 老兄
happens all the time, man.
他们就象苍蝇一样从天空中冲下来
They’re fallin’ out of the skies like flies.
政♥府♥知道真♥相♥ 对吧 麦克
Government knows all about it. Right, Mac ?
-你相信这些鬼话吗 布莱尔 -乔德斯
-Do you believe any of this voodoo bullshit, Blair ? -Childs ?
乔德斯 听说过”上帝的战车”吗 老兄
Childs, Chariots Of The Gods, man.
他们实际控制了南美
They practically own South America.
我是说 他们教给印加人 他们所知的一切
I mean, they taught the Incas everything they know.
所以 就这样 麦克瑞德
So, come on now, MacReady.
挪威人发现了这个…
The Norwegians get ahold of this…
-然后他们把它从冰里挖出来 -是的 格瑞挖了出来
-and they dig it up out of the ice. -Yes, Garry, they dig it up,
他们把它运了回来 它被解冻了
they cart it back, it gets thawed out,
它醒了 也许不是在最好的情况下
wakes up, probably not in the best of moods.
-我不知道 -你们这些没教养的家伙哪一个…
-I don’t know–Which one of you disrespectful men…
把他的脏内衣扔到 厨房♥的垃圾桶里了 嗯
been tossin’ his dirty drawers in the kitchen trash can, huh ?
从现在开始 我要我的厨房♥保持清洁 行吗
From now on, I want my kitchen clean, all right ?
没有细菌
Germ free !
现在 这个他妈的在冰层里
Now, how’s this motherfucker wake up
待了几千年的东西怎么醒过来的
after thousands of years in the ice ?
-并且它怎么会象一条狗 -我不知道
-And how can it look like a dog ? -I don’t know how.
因为它和我们完全不同 看
‘Cause it’s different than us, see.
因为它来自外太空 你想我能怎么样 问他
‘Cause it’s from outer space. What do you want from me ? Ask him.
你相信这些吗 布莱尔
You buy any of this, Blair ?
麦克 我们正在把那些东西
Mac, we’re movin’ those things…
从实验室搬到储藏室
out of the lab into the storeroom.
你能过来拿走个人的杂物吗
Can you come get your stuff ?
好的 马上来 博士
Be there in a minute, Doc.
从那门过去
Through the door.
对 就是那儿 就是那儿
Right over there. Right over there.
对不起 麦克 你还得拿走自己的东西
Sorry, Mac. You have to move your stuff-
博士说我们必须要把它们关在这儿 并且锁起来
Doc says we gotta stash ’em in here and lock ’em up.
-我一定要和你谈谈 -我不想谈什么了 福齐斯
-I have to talk to you. -I’m tired of talking, Fuchs.
我只想回小屋歇歇 喝点酒
I just want to get up to my shack and get drunk.
-麦克 这很重要 -什么
-Mac, it’s important. -What is it ?
-去外面说吧 -外面有零下40度
-Outside. -It’s 40 below outside.
那就到车里说 帮帮忙 麦克
In the Thiokol. Please, Mac.
我们应该烧掉这些东西
We ought to just burn these things.
怎能烧掉世纪大发现
Can’t burn the find of the century.
那可是能让人得诺贝尔奖的东西
That’s gonna win somebody the Nobel Prize.
你有钥匙吗
You got the keys ?
找格瑞去拿 我要从这搬出点东西
Get ’em from Garry. I want to get some stuff out of here.
布莱尔有点儿不对劲儿
There’s something wrong with Blair.
他把自己锁在房♥间不出来 敲门他也不理
He’s locked in his room and won’t answer the door.
我从实验室里拿了他的 一个笔记本 听这个
I took one of his notebooks from the lab. Listen.
什么
Yeah ?
“它可以在无数个行星上模仿无数 种生命形式”
“It could have imitated a million life-forms on a million planets.
“它可以在任意时间变成他们中的 任意一个”
It could change into any one of them at any time.
“现在它想要变成地球上的生命形式了”
Now it wants life-forms on Earth-”
我觉得冷了
It’s gettin’ cold,
-而且我已经两天没睡了 -等一下 麦克
-and I haven’t slept in two days. -Wait a minute, Mac.
“它需要独处
“It needs to be alone
并接近它要吸收的 生命形式”
and in close proximity with the life-form to be absorbed.
就像在黑暗中袭击猎物的变色龙
The chameleon strikes in the dark.”
布莱尔脑子没问题吧
Is Blair cracking up ?
妈的 麦克瑞德
Damn it, MacReady.
“在这些烧过的残骸里仍有细胞的活动”
“There’s still cellular activity in these burned remains.
“它们还没有死”
They’re not dead yet.”
我们走 本宁斯 我必须要睡会儿了
Let’s go, Bennings. I gotta get some sleep.
妈的
Holy shit.
去找博士
Go get the doc.
我去找格瑞 待会儿我们在布莱尔的房♥间见面
I’ll get Garry. We’ll meet in Blair’s room.
好的
All right.
本宁斯
It’s Bennings !
本宁斯就在那儿 麦克 我发誓它已经把他控制了
Bennings was right there, Mac ! I swear it had ahold of him !
-温都思 回来 离开他 -别碰他
-Windows, get back ! Keep away from him ! -Don’t touch him !
回来 退后
Get back ! Stay back !
它不是本宁斯
It isn’t Bennings !
我的上帝 他身上发生了什么事
My God ! What was happening to him ?
如果它有时间完成变形
If it had time to finish,
它就会在相貌 声音
it would have looked and sounded
甚至行为 上都完全和本宁斯一样
and acted just like Bennings !
-我不知道你在说什么 -那是那些变异体中的一个
-I don’t know what you’re saying. -That was one of those things,
正试图去模仿他 格瑞
trying to imitate him, Garry.
-快点 麦克瑞德 我认识本宁斯已经有10年了
-Come on. -MacReady, I’ve known Bennings for ten years.
他是我的朋友
He’s my friend.
我们必须把剩下的变异体烧掉
We gotta burn the rest of them.
好吧 都退后
All right, step back.
你确定所有的都在这儿了
You sure that’s all of ’em ?
我们彻底搜过仓库和实验室
We cleaned out the storehouse, the lab.
没有其他的了
There is nothing left.
布莱尔在哪儿
Where’s Blair ?
我找不到布莱尔了
I can’t find Blair.
其它人在哪儿
Where’s everybody else ?
温都思仍然在通信室 试图取得联♥系♥
Windows is in the radio room still trying to get through.
其它的人在娱乐室
Everyone else is in the rec room.
你继续 我马上进来
You go on. I’ll be in in a minute.
布莱尔

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章少年时代
下一篇文章决斗
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!