Go untie the doc.
把他放到这里 叫其他人来
Get him in here. And bring the others.
从现在开始 所有人都要在我的视线以内
From now on, nobody gets out of my sight.
把他放在这儿
Lay him there.
你们这些小朋友
So you sweethearts…
想来一个 小小的私刑集♥会♥吗 哼
were about to have yourselves a little lynching party, huh ?
我可能不得不按常规结果你 乔德斯
I might just have to put an end to you on general principles, Childs.
你们这些人中
Did it occur to the jury that anybody could
谁把我的衣服塞进暖炉的
have stuck some of my clothes up the furnace ?
我们可没那么做
We ain’t buyin’ that.
别在这儿斗嘴
Quit that bickering over there !
温都思 把除颤器拿过来
Windows, wheel that defibrillator over here !
在电极板上抹上导电膏
Put some gel on those paddles !
你该去睡会儿了 麦克瑞德
You’re gonna have to sleep sometime, MacReady.
我的睡眠总是很浅 乔德斯
I’m a real light sleeper, Childs.
如果有人试图叫醒我–
If anyone tries to wake me-
啊哈
Uh-uh.
离床
Clear !
-离床 -离床
-Clear ! -Clear.
-我们太激动了 麦克瑞德 -回来 再等一下
-We’re on fire, MacReady ! -Get back ! Just wait !
-我们太激动了 -等一下
-We’re on fire ! -Just wait !
很好 上
All right, go !
温都思 温都思 进来
Windows ! Windows, get in here !
这真♥他♥妈♥荒谬
You gotta be fuckin’ kidding.
-你怎么想的 麦克瑞德 -一点小测试
-What do you got in mind, MacReady ? -A little test.
温都思 你和帕尔马把每个人都捆紧点儿
Windows, you and Palmer tie everybody down real tight.
-干嘛 -为了你们的健康
-What for ? -For your health.
我们干掉他吧 他不能一下把我们都烧掉
Let’s rush him ! He’s not gonna blow us all up !
不 不 等一会儿 等一会儿
No, no, wait a minute. Wait a minute.
我们照着麦克说的做
Let’s do what Mac says.
他把诺瑞斯瞬间就干掉了 不是吗
I mean, he wasted Norris pretty quick, didn’t he ?
太近了 克拉克
That’s close enough, Clark.
-他别想把我绑起来 -那么我只好杀了你
-He ain’t tyin’ me up. -Then I’ll have to kill you.
那就来杀我啊
Then kill me.
我就是这个意思
I mean it.
我猜你会这么干的
I guess you do.
-这真是扯淡 麦克 -把它干完 帕尔马
-This is bullshit, Mac ! -Finish it, Palmer.
他们死了 麦克
They’re dead, Mac !
-温都思 -嗯
-Windows ? -Yo ?
你过去把帕尔马捆牢
You tie up Palmer over here.
我们要从每人那里提取一点儿血液
We’re gonna draw a little bit of everybody’s blood.
因为我们要找出谁是那个变异体
‘Cause we’re gonna find out who’s the thing.
看诺瑞斯变异启发了我
Watching Norris in there gave me the idea that…
也许他的每个部分都是一个整体
maybe every part of him was a whole.
每一小块都是一个单独的生物…
Every little piece was an individual animal…
都有内在保护自己生命的本能
with a built-in desire to protect its own life.
你们看 当一个人流血
You see, when a man bleeds,
他流出的只是血液组织
it’s just tissue.
但是当变异体的血液受到袭击 它是不会服从的
But blood from one of you things won’t obey when it’s attacked.
它会试图存活
It’ll try and survive;
所以会从热的针旁爬走
crawl away from a hot needle, say.
现在该你了
Now you.
很好
That’s good.
很好 拿过来 到这儿来
All right, move back. Over there.
我猜你没事
I guess you’re okay.
没事 把那个放上 看着他们
All right, put that on and watch them.
现在我要让你们看到我已经知道的
Now I’ll show you what I already know.
都是一派胡言
That’s a crock of shit.
让我们试试博士和克拉克
Let’s try the Doc and Clark.
现在该克拉克了
Now Clark.
那么说克拉克是人类 嗯
Then Clark was human, huh ?
你这个凶手 不是吗
Which makes you a murderer, don’t it ?
现在该帕尔马了
Palmer now.
这是胡说 这证明不了什么
This is pure nonsense. It doesn’t prove a thing.
我想你也这么认为 格瑞
I thought you’d feel that way, Garry.
你是唯一一个曾经 有可能接触过血液的
You were the only one that could have got to that blood.
我们最后作你的测试
We’ll do you last.
从我身边离开 麦克瑞德 烧它
Get away from me ! MacReady, burn it !
-它是什么
-What is it ?
抓住他 抓住他 射击啊
Get him, get him ! Just shoot !
-麦克瑞德 射击啊
-MacReady, shoot !
-抓住它 麦克 抓住它
-Get it, Mac ! Get it !
温都思 烧了他
Windows ! Blast him !
把我从这椅子上放开
Get me outta here !
温都思
Windows !
可恶 把我放开
Damn ! Get me outta here !
-麦克瑞德
-MacReady !
-进来 -快 快点儿 赶快
-Get in here ! -Quick, come on ! Hurry up !
它回来了 烧死它 看在上帝份上 烧死它
It’s coming back ! Burn it ! Burn it, for God’s sake !
-烧死它 烧死它 -赶快 麦克瑞德
-Burn it ! Burn it ! -Hurry up, MacReady !
我们开始干吧
Let’s do it.
把我从椅子上放开 给我松绑
Get me outta here ! Cut me loose !
该死 给我松绑 快来 让我从这儿出去
Cut me the hell-Come on, get me outta here !
快来 把我从椅子上放开 给我松绑 该死的
Come on, get me outta here ! Cut me loose, damn it !
朋友们 我知道你们经历了许多考验
I know you gentlemen have been through a lot,
但是已经有了结果的时候
but when you find the time,
我可不想把这个冬天剩下的时间…
I’d rather not spend the rest of this winter…
都耗在这该死的长椅上
tied to this fucking couch !
乔德斯…
Childs…
我们准备出去给布莱尔作个测试
we’re goin’ out to give Blair the test.
如果他把那东西带回来 并且我们没和他在一起
If he tries to make it back and we’re not with him,
就烧死他
burn him.
麦克 门是开着的
Mac, the door is open.
他怎么出去的 这个门是从外面锁上的
How’d he get out ? The door was bolted from the outside.
布莱尔
Blair ?
嗨 布莱尔 你在下面吗
Hey, Blair ! You down there ?
我们有些东西给你
We got something for ya !
布莱尔忙着一个人干这些活呢
Blair’s been busy out here all by himself.
-什么东西 -他做的东西
-What is it ? -Something he’s been making.
好象是某种船
It’s a ship of some kind.
他从直升飞机上偷的零件
He stole the parts from the helicopter.
这个狗♥娘♥养♥的真聪明 把这些零件一件一件组装到一起
Smart s.o.b. He put it together piece by piece.
他准备往哪儿跑
Where was he tryin’ to go ?
除了这儿的任何地方
Anyplace but here.
嗨 伙计们 来这儿 快来
Hey, you guys, come here. Come here.
我想我看见乔德斯 在营地的主入口外面
I think I saw Childs outside the main entrance of the camp.
-他在外面干什么 -我不知道
-What’s he doing outside ? -I don’t know.
你有烟火吗
Got a flare ?
他要回去关掉发电机
He got back inside and blew the generator.
在6个小时内 这里就会降到零下100度
In six hours, it’ll be 100 below in here.
啊 那是自杀
Well, that’s suicide !
不是为那个
Not for that thing.
它想把自己冻起来
It wants to freeze now.
它没办法从这儿出去
It’s got no way outta here.
它只好先休眠 直到救援队找到他
It just wants to go to sleep until the rescue team finds it.
那么我们怎么办 那么我们怎么办
What can we do ? What can we do ?
不管我们是否能行 我们不能让这个变异体再次冷冻
Whether we make it or not, we can’t let that thing freeze again.
也许我们该让这周围暖和起来
Maybe we’ll just warm things up a little around here.
我们没法活着从这儿出去…
We’re not gettin’ outta here alive…
那东西也不能
but neither is that thing.
发电机室
Generator room.
发电机完了
Generator’s gone.
还能修理吗
Anyway we can fix it ?
是说它没了 麦克瑞德
It’s gone, MacReady.
很好 我们要让这地方整个埋到冰下
All right. We gotta bring this whole place right down into the ice.
格瑞 在旧贮藏室安置你的东西
Garry, plant yours in the old storage room.
诺斯 下去到发电机那里
Nauls, down by the generator.
哦 我的上帝
Oh, God.
它怎么进来的
How’s it comin’ in there ?
-我是说”它怎么…”
-I said, “How’s it-”
是 你♥他♥妈♥的

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章少年时代
下一篇文章决斗
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!