♪今日一去不复返♪
♪Today won’t come around again♪
♪今日一去不复返♪
♪Today won’t come around again♪
它把牛奶都喝光了
He drank all the milk.
把橙汁也喝光了
And all the orange juice.
还有爸爸的啤酒
And all Daddy’s beer!
它不可能还是渴啊
He can’t still be thirsty.
你身上黏糊糊的
You’re all sticky!
来吧
Come on.
跟着我走
Follow me.
你想让我帮你刷牙吗
Would you like me to brush your teeth for you?
妈妈不会介意我们用她的牙刷
Mummy won’t mind if we use hers.
来 嘴张大
Now, open wide.
我觉得你好漂亮
I think you’re beautiful.
如果你愿意 你可以永远住在这里
You can stay here forever if you like.
你可以跟我一起去学校
You can come to my school!
我们可以去海边
We can go to the seaside.
你可以睡在我的床上
And you can sleep on my bed.
从前有个叫苏菲的小女孩
Once there was a little girl called Sophie…
苏菲
Sophie.
苏菲
Sophie?
苏菲
Sophie!
谢谢你们美味的茶
Thank you for my nice tea.
我想我该走了
I think I better go now.
-再见 -拜拜
– Goodbye. – Bye-bye’-!
我不知道该怎么办了
I don’t know what to do.
爸爸回来没有任何食物可吃了
I’ve got nothing for Daddy’s supper.
全都被老虎吃了
The tiger has eaten it all.
你该洗澡了 苏菲
Time for your bath, Sophie.
好奇怪
That’s odd.
老虎把水龙头里的水都喝光了
The tiger drank all the water in the tap!
当然了
Oh, of course.
它要是留下来就好了 妈妈
I wish he could’ve stayed, Mummy.
准备上♥床♥睡觉吧
Let’s get you ready for bed.
我回来啦
I’m home!
爸爸
Daddy!
你好啊 宝贝
Hello, darling.
你在干什么
What are you up to?
爸爸 你看到它了吗
Daddy, did you see him?
看到谁
See who?
那只老虎啊
The tiger!
老虎
The tiger?
是啊
Yes!
来喝下午茶的老虎
The tiger who came to tea.
来喝下午茶的老虎
The tiger who came to tea?
还把所有食物都吃光了
And ate all the food.
可别把我们的晚餐吃了
Not our supper.
它还把饮料都喝光了
And he drank all the drink.
别把我的啤酒也喝了啊
Not my beer as well.
它真的很渴
Well, he was really thirsty.
真的很渴
Really thirsty.
好吧 老虎来了
I see, tiger.
没有茶
No tea.
没有晚餐
No supper.
没有饮料
No drink.
没有啤酒
No beer.
我知道该怎么办了
I know what we’ll do.
我有个好主意
I’ve got a very good idea.
我们穿上大衣 去餐厅吃饭
We’ll put on our coat and go to a cafe.
来吧 宝贝
Here we go, darling.
就是这样
That’s it.
一只胳膊套进去 还有另一只
One arm in, and the other arm in.
真乖
Good girl!
我能吃香肠和薯片吗
Can I have sausage and chips?
当然了 还有冰淇淋 外加巧克力酱
Yes, and ice cream, with chocolate sauce.
我能喝杯啤酒吗
Can I have a pint of beer.
女士优先
After you.
差点又忘了
Nearly.
注意两边的车辆 然后…
Look both ways, and…
晚安 佩瑟先生
Goodnight, Mr Pether.
晚安 哈丁小姐
Goodnight, Miss Harding.
那么多蛋糕 然后它把头从门边伸出来
“All that cake, then he poked his head round the door,
然后…
and then…
它咆哮了一声
…he did a…roar!
你是说像这样吗
You mean like this?
然后它坐下来 把桌上的食物都吃光了
And then he sat down and ate all the food on the table.
不是吧
He didn’t!
然后 它身上黏糊糊的
After that, he was very sticky…
第二天早上 苏菲和妈妈一起去购物
In the morning, Sophie and her mummy went shopping.
她们又买♥♥回来很多食物
And they bought lots more things to eat.
她们还买♥♥回一大罐虎粮
And they also bought a very big tin of tiger food,
以防那只老虎又来喝下午茶
in case the tiger should come to tea again.
但它再也没回来过
But he never did.

1
2
前一篇文章云图
下一篇文章白日梦想家
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!