老虎来喝下午茶
根据朱迪丝·科尔的原作改编
早上好 哈丁小姐
Good morning, Miss Harding.
早上好 佩瑟先生
Good morning, Mr Pether.
-今天天气可真好 -谁说不是呢
– Lovely day. -Oh, isn’t it just?
晚点再来好吗 晚点再来
Come back later, OK? Come back later.
你给我站住 小贼
Oi, you! Stop, thief!
不 不要啊 搞得一团乱
Oh, no, no! What a mess!
我永远都理不清了
I’m never going to clear all this up…
从前有个叫苏菲的小女孩
Once there was a little girl called Sophie,
她跟她的妈妈一起坐在厨房♥里
who was sitting in the kitchen with her mummy.
快点 妈妈 我们走
Come on, Mummy, let’s go!
好的 苏菲 我来了
OK, Sophie, I’m coming.
我的东西都带齐了吗
Now, have I got everything?
-包 -包带了
– Bag? – Bag.
-钱包 -钱包带了
– Purse? – Purse.
-钥匙 -钥匙带了
– Keys? – Keys!
会是谁呢
Oh, who can that be?
爸爸
Daddy!
忘带钥匙了
Forgot my keys.
钥匙放哪儿去了
Where are they?
我找到了
I found them!
爸爸可真糊涂
Silly daddy!
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, darling.
好了 玩得开心点
Ok, have fun.
没错 差点又…
Yes, that’s…
公车 公车 等等我
Bus! Bus! Bus!
准备好了吗 我们走
Ready? Let’s go.
万岁
Hooray!
爸爸这回又忘了什么
What’s Daddy forgotten now?
早上好
Good morning!
早上好
Oh, morning!
我们要去公园啦
We’re going to the park.
那里有秋千 跷跷板 还有旋转木马
There are swings, and a seesaw, and a roundabout.
那听上去好有趣
Cor, that sounds like fun!
我能一起去吗
Can I come too?
这周多少钱
How much is it this week?
跟往常一样
Yeah, same as usual.
我不喜欢这雷声 肯定要下雨了
Ooh, I don’t like the sound of that!
我得赶快走了
Oh, well. I better dash.
这该死的工作…
Oh, this job…
天呐
Oh, dear.
来吧 我们在家做蛋糕
Come on. Let’s make some cakes instead.
我们要怎么处理这么多蛋糕呢
Now, what are we going to do with all these cakes?
我想到了 不如我们办个茶话会吧
I know – why don’t we have a tea party?
就我们两个
Just the two of us.
真的吗 茶话会
Really? A tea party?
我们有之前做的各种饼干和小面包
We’ll have all the biscuits and buns we made earlier,
以及最上等的瓷器
and the best china.
还有三明治
Ooh, and some sandwiches!
没错 还有你装点得如此漂亮的蛋糕
Oh, yes, and of course the cake you decorated so beautifully.
但那是留给爸爸吃的
But that’s for Daddy.
我们吃一点 他不会介意的
He won’t mind if we have just a bit.
好吧
Ok.
但只能吃一点点
Just a little bit, though.
你的茶里要加点牛奶吗 小姐
Some milk with your tea, madam?
谢谢 只需要一点点
Thank you. Just a splash.
不知道这次又是谁呢
I wonder who that can be.
-不可能是送奶工 -早上好
– It can’t be the milkman… – Good morning!
因为他早上来过了
because he came this morning.
也不是杂货店的那个小伙子
And it can’t be the boy from the grocer…
因为今天不是他来送货的日子
because this isn’t the day he comes.
我周二再来
I’ll come Tuesday.
也不可能是爸爸 因为他已经拿了钥匙了
And it can’t be Daddy, because he’s got his key.
我们打开门看看吧
We’d better open the door and see.
不好意思 我真的很饿
Excuse me, but I’m very hungry.
我能跟你们一起喝点茶吗
Do you think I could have tea with you?
当然了
Of course.
进来吧
Come in.
我再去拿个盘子
I’ll just get another plate.
希望食物够吃的
I do hope there’s enough to eat.
天呐
Oh, dear.
希望你没有因为淋雨而患上感冒
I hope you haven’t caught a cold from all the rain.
你想吃一个三明治吗
Would you like a sandwich?
或者两个
Or t-two?
吃一个这个吧
Have one of these!
是妈妈做的
Mummy made them.
这些是我亲手做的
I made these all by myself.
你想吃一小块蛋糕吗
Would you like a little piece of cake?
你应该吃这一小块才对
You were supposed to eat that bit.
我觉得它渴了 妈妈
I think he’s thirsty, Mummy.
你想喝点东西吗
Would you like a drink?
来一杯茶怎么样
What about a cup of tea?
你喝…
And do you take…
牛奶吗
…milk?
糖呢
Sugar?

Tea?
当心点 有点…
Oh, careful, it’s a bit…

…hot.
你身上好软啊
Ooh, you’re all soft.
你会咆哮吗
Can you growl?
我会咆哮哦
I can growl.
你想听听吗
Do you want to hear me?
我真的很喜欢你的牙齿
I really like your teeth.
又长又尖
They’re so long and pointy.
我能摸摸看吗
Can I touch them?
我就知道应该多做些三明治的
I knew I should’ve made more sandwiches.
♪你好啊 老虎 很高兴你联♥系♥我 快进屋吧♪
♪Hey there, Tiger Glad you called, come on in♪
♪饼干罐里有很多饼干♪
♪There’s lots of biscuits in the biscuit tin♪
♪面带微笑 享受快乐吧♪
♪Put on your smile and let the fun begin♪
♪今日一去不复返♪
♪Today won’t come around again♪
♪不必匆忙 我们本就没有任何安排♪
♪We’ve got no rushing. We’ve got nothing planned♪
♪我们可以欣赏铜管乐队的演奏♪
♪We could listen to a big brass band♪
♪或是从冰淇淋车里选一种口味♪
♪Or pick a flavour from the ice-cream van♪
♪今日一去不复返♪
♪Today won’t come around again♪
♪-嘿 老虎 -老虎♪
♪- Hey, Tiger. – Tiger!♪
♪见到机会就赶紧抓住吧♪
♪When you see your chance go out and grab it♪
♪像个真正的老虎 别像只兔子♪
♪Be more like a tiger than a rabbit♪
♪只需要打开门 就能欢欣鼓舞♪
♪You can make a spirit soar by simply opening the door♪
♪承认吧 门的作用就在于此♪
♪Let’s face it That’s what doors are for♪
♪-老虎 -老虎♪
♪- Tiger! – Tiger!♪
♪花开堪折直须折♪
♪Do the things you love while you are able♪
♪赶快从厨房♥餐桌边离开♪
♪Time to get up from the kitchen table♪
♪去打开门吧♪
♪Go and open up the door♪
♪我们可以划船到湖对岸♪
♪We could row a boat across the lake♪
♪找一个卖♥♥巧克力蛋糕的地方♪
♪Find a place that sells chocolate cake♪
♪我们只需要保持清醒就行♪
♪And all we have to do is stay awake♪
♪今日一去不复返♪
♪Today won’t come around again♪
♪-嘿 老虎 -老虎♪
♪- Hey, Tiger. – Tiger!♪
♪见到机会就赶紧抓住吧♪
♪When you see your chance go out and grab it♪
♪像个真正的老虎 别像只兔子♪
♪Be more like a tiger than a rabbit♪
♪只需要打开门 就能欢欣鼓舞♪
♪You can make a spirit soar by simply opening the door♪
♪承认吧 门的作用就在于此♪
♪Let’s face it That’s what doors are for♪
♪-老虎 -老虎♪
♪- Tiger! – Tiger!♪
♪花开堪折直须折♪
♪Do the things you love while you are able♪
♪赶快从厨房♥餐桌边离开♪
♪Time to get up from the kitchen table♪
♪去打开门吧♪
♪Go and open up the door♪
♪你好啊 老虎 很高兴你联♥系♥我 快进屋吧♪
♪Hey there, Tiger Glad you called, come on in♪
♪饼干罐里有很多饼干♪
♪There’s lots of biscuits in the biscuit tin♪
♪面带微笑 享受快乐吧♪
♪Put on your smile and let the fun begin♪
♪今日一去不复返♪
♪Today won’t come around again♪

1
2
前一篇文章云图
下一篇文章白日梦想家
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!