我没忘
What key point?
什么重点
lf any of them bites a human,
如果他们咬了人类
the truce is over.
停战协议就会结束
But if I choose it, it has nothing to do with you.
但我是自愿的就与你无关了
No. No, I won’t let you.
我不会让你…
You’re not gonna be one of them, Bella.
你不能变成和他们一样 贝拉
It’s not up to you.
这你管不着
You know what we’ll do to you. I won’t have a choice.
你知道我们会怎样对你 我别无选择
Bella, please, come.
贝拉 咱们走吧
Wait.
等等
Is he gonna hurt me? Read his mind.
他会伤害我吗 读下他的想法
Jake,
雅各
I love you.
我爱你
So, please,
所以 求求你
don’t make me choose,
不要逼我做抉择
cause it’ll be him.
因为我一定会选择他’
It’s always been him.
我永远都会选他
Bella…
贝拉
Goodbye, Jacob. No, you don’t speak for her!
再见 雅各布 不用你替她做主
Bella, get out of here.
贝拉 咱们走
Stop!
住手
Stop!
住手
You can’t hurt each other without hurting me.
你们之中任何一人受伤 我都会难过
Jake.
雅各
He’s right.
他是对的
You shouldn’t become what l am.
你不该变成我这个样子
I can’t do this alone.
你做不到吗
Then, please, just wait.
求你等一等
Just give me five years.
给我五年的时间
That’s too long.
这太久了
Then three?
那么三年
You’re so stubborn.
你真是固执
What are you waiting for?
你到底要等什么
l have one condition
如果你要我亲自去做的话
if you want me to do it myself.
我只有一个条件
What’s the condition?
什么条件
And then forever.
我们要永远在一起
That’s what I’m asking.
这正是我想要的
Marry me, Bella.
嫁给我吧 贝拉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!