文件泄露
被泄露给媒体
were allegedly leaked to the press…
内容充斥着宗派之争 梵蒂冈银行的不当行为
Ridden with factionalism, malpractice by the Vatican Bank,
甚至还有不端性行为
and even sexual misconduct.
谁会相信
Who would have believed
教宗最信任的助手之一
that one of the pope’s most trusted aides,
他的左膀右臂 被逮捕了
the man who helped, is under arrest?
梵蒂冈丑闻
教宗文件泄露
泄露让人难堪的梵蒂冈机密文件
…leaking embarrassing confidential Vatican documents…
管家被捕
罪魁祸首已被找到
教宗的管家被捕
卷宗只有教宗本笃十六世一个人看过
This dossier has only been read by one guy: Pope Benedict XVI…
所以他完全了解这些问题
so he’s fully aware of the issues…
整件事就是一场大乱子
The whole thing is a holy mess.
我们不清楚教会禁闭的大门后究竟发生了什么
There’s no clarity as to what happens behind those closed doors.
罗马
早上好
Si. Good morning.
枢机主教
贝尔格里奥
您是布宜诺斯艾利斯的枢机主教吗
Are you the cardinal archbishop of Buenos Aires?
是我
Yes.
-尊敬的枢机 我来拿吧 -不不不 不用了
– Eminence, please… – No, no, no, no, it’s fine.
-早上好 你怎么样 -很好 谢谢
– Buongiorno. How are you? – Good, thank you.
车就在外面
The car is just out here.
这边
This way.
交给我吧
May I?
-谢谢 -谢谢
– Grazie. – Grazie.
尊敬的枢机 尊敬的枢机
Eminence… E-Eminence…
不 我喜欢坐前排
No, no, I prefer to ride up front.
-谢谢 -好的
– Grazie. – Very well.
车很漂亮
It’s a beautiful car.
-谢谢您 尊敬的枢机 -很舒适
– Thank you, Eminence. – Very comfortable.
这是去罗马的路吗
This is the way to Rome?
不 尊敬的枢机 教宗在夏宫
No, no, Eminence. The pope is in his summer residence.
夏宫
Summer residence.
或许这就是他没收到我的信的原因
Perhaps that’s why he didn’t get my letter.
尊敬的枢机 请见谅 不过…
Eminence, forgive me, but…
他喜欢看到主教穿着主教的教袍
he prefers to see his bishops dressed like bishops
枢机主教穿着枢机主教的教袍
and his cardinals like cardinals.
真的吗
Really?
你有多余的枢机主教帽吗
Y-You have a spare cardinal’s hat?
没错 那是私事
Yes. It’s a private matter,
所以不在官方日志中
so it’s not in the official diary.
他在看报告
He is reading the report.
是的 教宗清楚
Yes, His Holiness is aware.
我去问教宗要不要和他谈
I’ll ask if he can speak to him.
教宗
Your Holiness.
您愿意和贝尔托内枢机谈谈吗
Would you speak to Cardinal Bertone?
他在线上
I have him here.
谢谢
Grazie.
教宗马上就来
His Holiness will join you shortly.
教宗经常在这里接见枢机主教吗
Does the Holy Father meet his cardinals here often?
不 这是第一次
No. It’s the first time.
现在没下雨
It’s… it’s… it’s not raining.
在罗马 您永远不知道接下来会发生什么
In Rome, one never knows what will happen next.
谢谢
Grazie.
他在哪里
Where is he?
他看着像是一辈子都住在这里
Looks like he’s lived here all his life.
牛至 没错
Oregano, exactly.
我母亲对牛至情有独钟
My mother swore by oregano.
它让一切都变得美味
It makes everything taste good.
我母亲把它和面包屑混合
My mom mixes it with breadcrumbs.
-我母亲也是 -真的吗
– Me too. – Really?
是的
Yes!
好极了
Bravo!
教宗吃的东西都来自冈多菲
Everything the pope eats comes from Gandolfo.
我们把食材送到罗马 全是有机的
We send it to Rome. It’s all organic.
蔬菜 鸡蛋 奶酪
Vegetables, eggs, cheese.
教宗
Santo Padre.
-早上好 -教宗
– Good morning! – Holiness.
早上好
Buongiorno.
我们上次见面时说的是拉丁语
Last time we met, we spoke Latin.
那是一次短暂的会面
A short meeting.
我学得没您好 教宗
I wasn’t the student you were, Holy Father.
请不要说拉丁语
Please, not Latin.
拉丁语很有用 尤其是当…
Latin is useful. Especially when…
我不得不对枢机主教宣布坏消息时
I have to announce bad news to cardinals.
只有五分之一的枢机会生气
Only 20 percent of them… become angry
因为只有五分之一的枢机听得懂我在说什么
as only 20 percent of them know what I have said.
抱歉让你久等了
I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.
我知道你注重准时
I know you… value punctuality.
我上一个助手保罗
Paolo, my last assistant,
他就会确保我准时到这里
he would have made sure I got here on time.
他…
He was…
-他很完美 知道吗 -现在他入狱了
– He was perfect, you know? – Now he’s in jail.
是的
Yeah.
您想要走一走吗
Would you prefer to walk?
那样或许不太明智
Well, that might not be wise.
你的鞋带开了
Your shoelaces are undone.
没错
Yeah.
你写信给我请辞枢机主教一职
You wrote to me asking for permission to retire as cardinal archbishop?
是的
Yes…
我带了文件
I have my papers here.
枢机主教直到75岁才能请求退休
Cardinals are not required to ask for their retirement until they’re 75.
你病了吗
Are you ill?
我的肺有点毛病
I have a problem with my lungs.
我知道 但你生来就是那样
I know, but you were born with that,
一直都没对你造成太大困扰 不是吗
and it’s not really troubled you since, has it?
你的档案里有记录
It’s in your file.
-我的档案 -我们为每个人都设立了档案
– My file? – We keep files on everyone.
所以你不必受宠若惊
So you don’t have to be flattered.
不 我…
No, I…
-我没生病 -是吧
– I’m not ill. – No.
事实上 你非常活跃
In fact, you’re very active.
你到哪都是步行去的 有时会骑自行车
You walk everywhere and sometimes use a bicycle.
没错 我还一周跳一次探戈
Yeah, and I tango once a week.
探戈是舞蹈吗
Tango is dance?
我是阿根廷人
I’m Argentinian.
探戈和足球是必须会的
Tango and football are compulsory.
当然 你和别人一起跳吗
Of course, yeah. You dance with someone?
一个人跳的话可能会显得有些蠢
I… One might look rather foolish dancing alone.
所以为了维护枢机的尊严 我和别人一起跳
So, for the sake of the dignity of my office, yes, with someone.
当然 那样很好 请坐
Of course, that’s good. Please.
没错
Yes.
你一直是我最严厉的批评者之一
You’ve been one of my harshest critics,
严厉批评我的人可不少
and there’s a lot of competition for that title.
我从未公开说过反对您的话
I’ve never spoken out against you.
没有直接说 但是…
No, not directly, but…
你拒绝住在枢机主教的官邸
you refuse to live in the official palace of the cardinal archbishops.
是的 那里太豪华 太大了
Si, it’s too grand. It’s too big.
你的生活如此纯粹和简单
By being so, um… pure and simple,
倒显得我们活得不够简单了
you imply the rest of us are not living simply enough.
真的有人
Can one ever…
能活得足够简单吗
live simply enough?
你对于已婚神父的观点
On, uh… married priests.
有人误引了我的话
I was misquoted.
我说的是 “独身既可以是幸事
I said, “Celibacy can be a blessing.
也可以是诅咒”
It can also be a curse.”
嗯 那么对于同性恋呢
Yeah. And on homosexuality?
我说的只不过是…
All I said was…
-肯定又有人误引了你的话吧 -断章取义
– No doubt, misquoted again? – Taken out of context.
那我能否建议你试试
But might I suggest you try telling the newspapers
对媒体说反话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!