How much paperwork is exchanged?
我最好的伪装是扮成建筑师
My greatest disguise was that of an architect.
打着领带 带一份蓝图
I wore a tie and carried a blueprint,
努力显得很严肃的样子
and I tried to look important.
这让我能接触到所有建造中的部分
And this gave me access to everything under construction.
菲利普 看起来很糟糕
Philippe, that looks really bad.
也许你应该去医院缝针
Maybe you should go to the hospital and get it stitched.
不用 没事的 但看看日期
No, it will be fine. But look at the date!
距离挑战只剩三周了
The coup is three weeks from today.
让·路易和杰夫下周到
Jean-Louis and Jeff arrive next week
而我还是没法上到北塔天台
and I still have no access to the North Tower roof.
你能用这样的脚走钢索吗
Are you going to be able to walk on the wire with that foot?
到那时就好了 但我明天怎么办
Yes, it will heal by then, but what am I going to do tomorrow?
我该如何带着伤脚继续我的侦察
How am I going to continue my spy work with this ruined foot?
-需要拐杖吗 -不 我不需要
– Do you need crutches? – No, I don’t need crutches.
没错 拐杖
Yes! Crutches!
-我来帮你开门 -谢谢
– Let me get that door for you. – Oh, thank you.
让我帮你捡起来
Hey, there, let me help you with them crutches.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
到了 先生
Here you go, sir.
-直达电梯 -谢谢
– Express elevator. – Thank you.
祝您早日康复
I hope you heal up soon.
我想我应该过几周就好了
Yes, I think I’ll feel much better in a few weeks.
-多少层 -85 谢谢
– Floor? – Ah, yes, 85, please.
不好意思 但是
Pardon me, but, uh…
我能问问
May I ask…
你在这里是做什么的吗
What are you doing here?
你不属于这里
You don’t belong here.
没错 我说对了
Yes, in fact, I’m quite right.
你…
You…
你根本不属于这里
You don’t belong here at all.
你是…
Do you…
菲利普吗
Philippe?
我就知道 菲利普·珀蒂
I knew it! Philippe Petit.
铤而走险的走钢索的人
Daredevil wire walker.
在巴黎时我看了你在巴黎圣母院的表演
I saw you in Paris on top of the Notre-Dame Cathedral.
-没错 -真棒
– Ah, yes! – Yes, wow.
那些警♥察♥完全不知道该把你怎么办
You know, the cops had absolutely no idea what to do with you.
他们从来不知道
They never do.
-我叫巴里 巴里·格林豪斯 -你好
– Barry. Barry Greenhouse is my name. – Hello.
这是我的名字
It’s my name.
所以你要在纽约表演吗
So, you gonna be performing here in New York?
是的 你呢 你在这儿工作吗
Yes, yes. And you, do you work here?
没错
Yeah.
人寿保险
Life insurance.
这个人在82层工作
This man works on the 82nd floor.
如果我能说服他成为同伙
But this could be very important if I can somehow
这将会至关重要
seduce him into becoming an accomplice.
他在北塔工作
He works in the North Tower.
他有进入楼梯间
He has access to the stairwell and
和北塔天台的权限
the North Tower roof.
等等 巴里 等我一下
Wait! Uh, Barry! One moment!
我和安妮邀请他共进晚餐
So Annie and I invite him to dinner.
巴黎圣母院
Notre-Dame, the coup
世贸中心的这次挑战将会非常相似
at World Trade Center will be very similar.
我带了侦查笔记和巴黎圣母院那次的剪报
I bring my book of spy work and my clippings from Notre-Dame
不过他已经亲眼见证过了
which he had already witnessed,
所以他知道我是认真的
so he knew I was serious.
一点点地 我为他画下蓝图
And little by little, I paint for him, a picture.
当太阳升起
And when the sun comes up…
我将开始走
I walk.
这毫无疑问是不合法的
Well, it’s certainly illegal, that’s for sure.
是极具颠覆性的 更不用说有多危险
And extremely subversive, not to mention dangerous.
只有扭曲的反♥社♥会♥的无政♥府♥主义的
This is something only a twisted, antisocial, anarchistic,
极度生气的反抗者才会做出这种事来
pissed-off malcontent would have anything to do with!
我来给你当内应
You have your inside man!
菲利普
Oh, Philippe!
欢迎 欢迎 杰夫
Welcome. Welcome, Jeff.
很好 你还好吗
Very good. How are you?
-非常好 -很好
– Super. – Good.
我的朋友
My friend.
很好
Very good.
它们在那儿
So, there they are.
菲利普 这场挑战是个灾难
Philippe, the coup is a disaster.
为什么我们要等到天黑再爬上天台
Why are we waiting for night to climb to the roof?
因为白天更容易被人发现
Because during the day, we are more likely to run into people.
但晚上如果被人发现
But at night, when someone sees us,
我们没有出现在那的理由
we have no excuse to be there.
但在白天 我们肯定会被人发现
No, but during the day, we will certainly run into some people
他们会问我们要去哪儿
and they will ask us where we are going.
白天你可以说”我要去某个办公室”
During the day, you say, “I’m going to such and such office
“去见谁谁谁” 但晚上你没有理由
“To see so and so!” But at night, you have no excuse.
你为什么在抖
Why are you shaking?
告诉你了我恐高
I told you I’m afraid of heights.
这个高度都不行
Afraid at this height?
站梯凳上我都害怕
I panic on a step stool.
那保安怎么办
And what about the guards, huh?
晚上有一个保安
There is one guard at night.
他只停留在未完工的楼层
He stays only on the floors under construction.
避开他很容易
We’ll have no problem avoiding him.
-而且他从不去天台 -菲利普
– And he never goes to the roof. – Philippe.
-菲利普 你要去哪儿 -我们需要对讲机
– Philippe, where are you going? – We need to get an interphone.
这就是你要的
This is what you want.
无线对讲机
You want a walkie-talkie.
不 我想要这种有线的对讲机
Uh, no, I want an interphone like this one with the wire.
-像这样的 -对
– Like this one? – Yes.
-这东西 你不会想要的 -就这种
– This thing here? You don’t want that. – Yes, please.
这种有线的已经过时了
This thing here with the wire? That’s old-fashioned.
你想要的是 这个
What you want… Look at this.
-无线的 -谢谢 我只想要有线的
– Wireless. – No. Please, I just want this interphone.
-像这样的 -好吧
– Like this, okay? – Okay, buddy.
你没听我说
You’re not listening to me
因为我是在帮你
’cause I’m trying to do you a favor here.
这玩意已经停产了
This thing is discontinued,
我没法给你保修
which means I can’t get you a warranty.
没关系 我就要这种有线的 谢谢
I don’t care. I want this one. With the wire. Please.
好吧 如你所愿
Yes. Whatever you want.
-谢谢 -你才是老板
– Thank you. Okay. – You’re the boss.
他会不会觉得我们是一堆笨蛋
Does he think we’re a bunch of suckers?
他想骗我们
He’s trying to con us.
无线对讲机怎么了
What’s wrong with a walkie-talkie?
我们需要有线的 这样警♥察♥就没法监听
We need a wire so the cops can’t listen in.
伙计们
Hey guys.
如果你们打算交易毒品
If you’re planning a drug deal…
或者抢银行
Or robbing a bank…
小心点
Be careful.
你们以为你们是
Oh! You guys thought you were the only ones
纽约唯一会说法语的人吗
who spoke French in New York City.
我明白了
I got it.
没关系 而且
It’s okay. By the way,
我并不反对抢银行
I have nothing against bank robbers.
我建议我们邀请他吃晚饭
I say we invite him to dinner.
我叫菲利普
I’m Philippe.
我叫让·皮埃尔
I’m Jean-Pierre.
在美国叫JP
It’s J.P.. In America.
JP
J.P.,
欢迎加入费舍尔工业栅栏公♥司♥
welcome to the Fisher Industrial Fence Company
来自李堡 新泽西
of Fort Lee, New Jersey.
看起来挺像回事儿的
Looks like the real thing.
-谁做的 -说来话长
– Who made this? – It’s a long story.
我敢打赌 我有头衔吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!