乔 你怎么起来了?
Joe, what are you doing?
我饿了
I’m hungry.
别吃糖 要不你一晚上都会睡不着的
Don’t eat sugar. It will keep you awake.
如果没有糖的话
If this thing doesn’t happen,
我可不想躺在家里 接各种人打来的同情电♥话♥ 知道吗?
I don’t want to be around for the sympathy calls, okay?
我们会怎么做呢 我们会离开这里
So what we’re gonna do, we’re gonna get out of here.
在缅因州租个小房♥子 我们围在火堆旁看火苗起舞
We’re gonna rent a cabin in Maine, stare at a fire.
听起来是很不错
That sounds cheerful.
别 -别什么?
Don’t. – Don’t what?
别因为你焦虑睡不着觉 就假装你想跟我啪啪啪
Don’t pretend you’re interested in sex just because you’re climbing the walls.
来嘛 就一小下
Come on, just a quickie.
会有助于睡眠的 -我本来就是睡着了的
It will help us sleep. – I was asleep.
你就不该睡着 该跟我啪啪啪才对
Well, you shouldn’t be. It’s not natural.
来嘛 你什么也不用做 就躺在那里就好
Come on. You don’t have to do anything. Just lie there.
服了你了
Oh, God.
乔 你真悲哀 -对啊
Joe, this is pathetic. – Yeah. Pathetic.
不过更准确的词是 悲怅
In the real sense of the word. Pathos…
性♥爱♥
Eros.
好吧 来吧
Okay, fine. Go ahead.
你想象我是一个
Just imagine I’m some young,
不善言辞的精壮男人 在海滩上遇到了全♥裸♥的你
inarticulate stud who’s found you lying naked on the beach.
他那古铜色的大手
His big hand is tan,
那金色的卷发
blond knuckle hair,
他的中指温柔的向禁区探索着…
his middle finger gently probing…
现在 他掏出他那左右摇晃
Now he takes out his huge, swaying
逐渐勃起的巨♥屌♥♥
tumescent cock.
天啊 乔 别说了
Oh, God, Joe, enough!
喂?
Hello?
你好
Hello?
您是乔瑟夫·卡索曼先生吗?
Am I speaking to Mr. Joseph Castleman?
是的
Yes.
我是阿尔维德·英格达尔
This is Mr. Arvid Engdahl calling
在瑞典的斯德哥尔摩代表诺贝尔基金会与您通话
from the Nobel Foundation in Stockholm, Sweden.
这不是开玩笑吧?
This is not a joke, I take it?
不是 卡索曼先生 我向您保证
No, Mr. Castleman, I assure you.
如果您觉得必要的话 我可以给你电♥话♥号♥码
If you like I will give you the phone number here,
你可以回拨过来
and you can call back.
不 没这必要 谢谢你
No, that won’t be necessary, thank you.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
那个 你听我说 在你继续之前
Listen, before you go on,
我想让我太太去拿分机电♥话♥一起听
I’d like my wife to get on the extension.
可以吗? -没问题 我可以等
Would that be all right? – Yes, of course, I’ll wait.
天啊
Oh, God.
你好 我在分机这边了
Hello? I’m on.
你好 你是卡索曼夫人吗? -是的
Hello, Mrs. Castleman. Is that you? – Yes.
卡索曼先生 你也在听吗?
Mr. Castleman, are you still on as well?
是的
Yes, I am.
我很荣幸地通知您 卡索曼先生
It is my great honor and pleasure to tell you, Mr. Castleman,
您获得了今年的诺贝尔文学奖
that you have been chosen to receive this year’s Nobel Prize in literature.
谢谢你
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
卡索曼先生 我们很高兴能把这个奖颁发给你
Mr. Castleman, we are so delighted to be giving you this prize.
您的写作职业生涯真的是非常的精彩
Your career has a truly remarkable span to it.
您文笔不仅非常有亲和力
Not only do you write
充满智慧和深度
with extraordinary intimacy, wit and depth,
同时您在多方面对现有小说形式起到了巨大的革新作用
you have also challenged the novelistic form in ways
这种革新将会影响未来几代作家
that will affect generations of writers to come.
是啊 我多年的经历对我的文学创作很有帮助
Well, I should be getting something for all the gray in my beard.
您说得对
Indeed, yes.
我代表全世界对你表示感谢
And thank you for doing so on the world’s behalf.
卡索曼夫人
Mrs. Castleman.
我在
Yes.
您得帮助您的丈夫 今天尽量避免与媒体接触
You should know that your husband will be fending off the press today,
我建议您对找他的来电进行管控
so what I advise is that you monitor his calls,
因为这会让您丈夫身心俱疲的
as it does get quite exhausting.
好的 我会照顾好他的
Yes, I’ll take good care of him.
卡索曼先生 我想您肯定得打好多电♥话♥去跟亲朋分享此事
Mr. Castleman, I’m sure you would like to make a few calls of your own,
那我就不继续打扰你们庆祝了
so I shall leave you to your celebration.
迟些时间 我们会联♥系♥您 告知您领奖的相关细节的
We will contact you later with all the specifics.
再次对您表示诚挚的祝贺
And, again, many congratulations to you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
再见 -再见
Goodbye. – Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
我得诺贝尔奖了
I won the Nobel!
我得诺贝尔奖了
I won the Nobel!
怎么了?
What?
小琼 我只是…
Joanie, I’m…
我只是犯傻气而已 -没事 我只是得去洗个澡
I’m just being silly. – No, I gotta take a shower.
今天有我们忙的了 快下来吧
We have a long day. Come on down.
下来啊
Come on.

Joan.

There.
那你是要去斯德哥尔摩?
So you’re going to Stockholm?
什么时候? -12月份去
When? – December.
12月时那边的天气可冷了
It’ll be freezing there.
乔会给你买♥♥件皮草吗? -不
Joe buying you a fur? – No.
不用的 我想我会跟所有获奖人夫人一样
No, I think I’ll be like any decent First Lady
穿一身正装去和他领奖
and get by with a good cloth coat.
小琼 过来一下 来啊
Joanie, get over here. Come.
你好 哈尔 -你好 琼
Hello, Hal. – Hello, Joan.
你还是一如既往的漂亮啊 -谢谢你 哈尔 谢谢夸奖
You’re looking lovely as always. – Thank you, Hal. That’s very sweet.
纽♥约♥时♥报♥的人来了 -真的?
The New York Times is here. – Really?
告诉她
Tell her.
他们会把你丈夫的事迹作为封面故事登在周日的时报杂♥志♥上
They’re giving your husband the cover of the Sunday Magazine.
他们为了你丈夫 连比尔·克♥林♥顿♥的文章都不登了
They’re knocking out a story about Bill Clinton for him.
是像那种查德·阿维顿拍的那种照片吗?
Is this going to be like one of those Avedon shots?
清晰到每个汗毛孔都可见?
With all the pores showing?
没错 我的朋友
Every brilliant one of them, my friend.
天啊 简直不敢信
Oh, God, this is so unreal.
我看上去怎么样? -很好
How do I look? – You’re fine.
没有面包屑 鼻毛什么的吧? -没有
No crumbs? Nose hairs? – No.
没问题? -完全没问题
All good? – All good.
小琼 告诉我 这一切都是真的
Joanie, tell me this isn’t some great, big, fat joke.
是的 都是真的 亲爱的
It’s all real, darling.
深呼吸
Breathe.
乔 来啊 我们都在等你呢 -好吧
Joe, come on, we’re waiting for you. – Come on.
我这就过去
Let’s do this.
你好啊 肚子里的小家伙
Hello, my baby’s baby.
我想小憩一会儿 -可怜的妈妈
I need a nap. – Poor Mommy.
是我的小白羊啊
Well, lamb.
你来了啊 -是啊 不好意思我来晚了
There you are. – Yeah, I’m sorry I’m late.
我一直在给你父亲准备礼物 一盒上好的雪茄
I was looking for some decent cigars to give to Dad.
我什么也没准备 需要准备礼物吗?
I didn’t get him anything. Was I supposed to?
宝贝 不用 他今天收到的礼物太多了
Darling, no. He’s been lavished enough.
嘿 小猴子 -嘿 姐姐
Hey, monkey. – Hey, sis.
你好呀 小宝贝
Hello, little man.
大卫
David.
我一直想告诉你
I’ve been wanting to tell you.
你父亲给我看了你的短篇小说
Your father showed me your short story.
怎么样?
Yeah?
我觉得你写得棒极了
I think it’s beautifully written.
他怎么说?
What did he say?
我们还没讨论过
We haven’t discussed it yet.
多拍些手持作品的照片 -你好
More like this, please. – Hi.
好极了
That’s great.
很不错啊 乔
Looking so good, Joe.
卡索曼先生
Mr. Castleman.
拍完了 好极了
There, good.
大卫 你才来吗?
David, you just got here?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!