他们非常喜欢 然后这就成了又一个卡索曼的大♥师♥之作
They just loved that, another Castleman masterpiece.
每次你给我读他们的读后评语时 你的胸膛就会慢慢挺起
Your chest just swelled when you read me those reviews.
真得胀得挺高的
It actually swelled.
我没有表现出愤怒
And rather than being outraged
也没有想这些对孩子们会有怎么样的影响
and rather than thinking about what this all was doing to our kids,
我只是看着你说
I would watch you and I’d say,
哦 天啊 我是如何捕捉到这些行为举止的呢?
“Oh, my God, how can I capture that behavior?
我又是如何把这些都用文字表达出来的呢?
“How can I put all that in words?”
你猜怎么着? 我就是做到了 就在这里
And you know what? I did, right here.
在这里 对 另一本卡索曼的大♥师♥之作
Right here. Yeah, another Castleman masterpiece.
我看看啊 这本是在你上了谁之后我写出来的来着?
And let’s see. This one I wrote after you screwed, who was it?
啊对 我们第三任保姆 -天啊
Yeah, our third nanny. – God.
这本书跟那个什么保姆没有一毛钱关系
This book had nothing at all to do with the fucking nanny.
有关系的 每一张纸上都看得出
Yes, it did. It’s on every single page.
这些都是我的故事 我的文化背景 我的家庭 我的点子
These are my stories, my culture, my family, my ideas.
是我的文字 我的痛苦 是我在那间屋子里
My words, my pain, my spending hours alone in that room
花数小时把你的恶行变成文学著作的
turning your appalling behavior into literary gold!
你有过什么好点子?
What compelling ideas did you ever fucking have?
你只是个享有我给你的写作特权 只会操心小事的小女人而已
You were nothing but a privileged, prissy little co-ed.
你唯一一部能看得过去的小说还是关于卡洛尔的
The only decent story you ever wrote alone was about Carol.
那时就开始从我的生活取材
You stole from my life even then.
你真无♥耻♥ 乔
Shame on you, Joe.
你喜欢躲在村里跟那些犹太人厮混
You loved holing up in the Village with the big, bad Jew.
你喜欢让你父母不安
You loved making your parents squirm.
文学生涯和海边的房♥子 我都还给你
You got the literary life and the house by the sea.
你喜欢漂亮衣服 喜欢旅行 还有其他优待享受
You loved getting the nice clothes and the travel and all the privileges
这些你都不需要嫁给某个在股票经纪公♥司♥工作的混♥蛋♥就能得到
without ever having to marry some schmuck from a brokerage firm.
你什么都享受到了 琼 -这些你都拿走吧
You got it all, my girl. – Well, you can have it back.
我不想要
I don’t want it.
你干什么呢?
What are you doing?
今晚我去大卫的房♥间住
I’m going to spend the night in David’s room,
等回家后 我就找律师
and then when I get home, I’m gonna call a lawyer.
真太荒唐了 小琼 我们还有孩子呢
This is ridiculous. Joanie, we got kids.
我们刚有了一个外孙
We got a grandchild.
我们有认识多年的朋友
We’ve got friends we’ve known for years
他们一个个的也都快死了
who are gonna start dying on us one by one.
到时候你会去哪?
Where you gonna be?
你想孤独的活着只为证明自己勇敢? 这就是你想要的?
You gonna be living alone feeling brave? Is that what you want?
小琼 等等 别离开我 真该死
Joanie, wait for me. Don’t walk away from me, God damn it!
别碰我
Don’t touch me!
别碰你?
Don’t touch you?
小琼 我们得把这事谈明白
Joanie, we gotta talk this through.
我受够了 乔
I can’t do it anymore, Joe.
我受够了 受够了
I can’t do it. I can’t take it.
我受不了这种屈辱
I can’t take the humiliation
帮你拿衣服 安排你服药的时间
of holding your coat and arranging your pills
帮你把胡子里的面包屑挑出来
and picking the crumbs out of your beard
然后被甩到一边跟其他的妻子们划为一类
and being shoved aside with all the other wives
在跟他们谈什么该死的购物旅行时
to talk about some goddamn shopping trip
你却在跟那些马屁精们说
while you say to all the gathering sycophants
你妻子不会写作
that your wife doesn’t write!
你妻子 刚刚获得诺贝尔奖
Your wife, who just won the Nobel Prize!
那 既然我是个不懂感情 毫无才华的废物
So, if I’m such an insensitive and talentless fucking piece of shit,
你为什么会嫁给我?
why the fuck did you marry me?
你真行 乔
Oh, God, Joe.
我不是反问你 我是真的想知道 为什么你会嫁给我?
No, I really wanna know. Why did you marry me?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我现在已经不会思考了
I can’t think anymore.
好了 小琼 -我只想脱掉这件裙子
Joanie, come here. – I just wanna get out of this dress.
过来
Come here.
我帮你 来
Let me… Come here…
小琼 -我的天啊
Joanie. – Oh, God.
怎么了? -不行
What? – No.
不行
No.
该死
Fuck.
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
我的天啊
Oh, God.
你怎么了?
What is it?
我的天啊 来 躺下
Oh, my God. Here, lie down.
好疼啊 -没事 快躺下
I hurt. – Okay, lie down.
我的天啊 -快躺下
Oh, God. – Lie back here.
就这么躺着
Here.
好了
Okay.
我打个电♥话♥
I’m going to make a call.
你好 我们这里是高级套房♥
Yes, hello, we’re in the executive suite.
我想我丈夫是心脏病发作了
I think my husband is having a heart attack.
请你立即联♥系♥医院派车来 谢谢你
Please send one. Yes, as fast as possible. Thank you.
好了 亲爱的 -我的天啊
All right, darling. – Oh, God.
好了 记住 你一定要呼吸
Okay, just remember you have to breathe.
慢慢的呼出 就是这样
Very slowly. Right out. Okay.
对 就这样
All right. Okay.
对 就这样 -我没事
All right. – I’m okay.
你会好起来的 -我没事
You’re gonna be all right. – I’m okay.
好的
Okay.
哦 小琼
Oh, Joanie.
他们会派人来的
They’re gonna come to us.
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
是的 我爱你 乔
Yes, I love you, Joe.
我非常的爱你
I love you very much.
哦 上帝啊
Oh, God.
你真是太会撒谎了
You’re such a good liar.
我怎么会分得清呢?
How will I ever know?
乔?放松 乔 -哦 天啊
Joe? Okay, Joe. – Oh, God.
别放弃 乔 跟我说话 乔 看着我 乔
Stay here, Joe. Stay with me. Look at me, Joe.
停住 停住啊 乔
Stay here. Hang in there, Joe.
停住啊 乔
Hang in there, Joe.
别离开我 乔 乔?
Don’t leave me, Joe. Joe?
卡索曼先生?
Mr. Castleman?
卡索曼先生 您听得到吗?
Mr. Castleman, can you hear me?
抱歉 你得让开一下
Sorry. You have to move.
还想再来一杯吗? 卡索曼夫人
Would you like another, Mrs. Castleman?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我不知道您是不是还记得我
I don’t know whether you remember me,
您来时的航♥班♥ 就是我在岗为您服务的
but I served you on the flight coming over.
我记得你
I remember.
对您失去至亲 我表示遗憾
I’m so very sorry for your loss.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我在飞机上见过很多夫妻
You know, I see a lot of couples on my flights,
而您和您的丈夫
and you and your husband…
我跟您说我能看得出来
Well, I just wanted to say that I could tell
你们两个一定很相爱
you had a wonderful relationship.
怎么看出来的?
How?
就是你们俩在一起时的那个样子
Just something about the way you were with each other.
抱歉
Excuse me.
纳撒尼尔·伯恩想跟您谈谈
Nathaniel Bone would like to speak with you.
您想让我跟他说您已经睡着了吗?
Would you like me to tell him you’re asleep?
不用了 没关系的
No, it’s all right.
我不知道该说什么
I don’t know what to say.
我都蒙了
I’m stunned.
你怎么样?
How are you doing?
还没缓过神来
We’re still in shock.
是啊 我们都一样
Yeah. I think we all are.
这实在是太难接受了
It’s a lot to process.
纳撒尼尔
Nathaniel.
怎么了?
Yes?
那天你跟我说的那些话
What we were talking about the other day…
怎么了?
Yes?
我想说 你的假想并不是事实
I want to say that what you implied isn’t true,
如果我发现你敢诽谤乔的才干 我会去法庭告你的
and if you malign Joe’s talent in any way, I’ll take you to court.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!