你好吗 伙计
How you doing, part’?
见到你真好
It’s good to see you.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么在这里?
What the hell are you doing here?
你现在应该在医院里
You’re supposed to be up there in the hospital.
我在酒吧看见坦纳了 他说你溜出来了 是吗?
I seen Tanner at the bar, he said you escaped, huh?
早就叫你给我办出院手续
Told you to check me out.
好吧 可是医生说你必须得呆在那儿
Well, doctor said you’re supposed to stay up there.
抱一下
Give me a hug.
为什么你不进屋醒醒酒?
Why don’t you go inside and sober up?
醒什么酒 让我看看你怎么套马的
Sober up? Let me see you rope that.
学你叔叔Roddy一样自助出院吗?
Checking yourself out of the hospital like your Uncle Roddy?
什么鬼啊?
What the hell?
你再也套不住马了吗?
Can’t you rope anymore?
有糖吗?
Got any chew?
抱一抱吧
Just give me a hug.
爱你
Love you.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
再次掌声鼓励一下
how about another round of applause?
人和马有些不合拍
You get a little bit out of time,
这就是被甩到地上的原因
and that’s all it takes to put you down on the ground.
下一个是在预备赛道上跃跃欲试的布雷迪·詹德罗 他们来了
Next in the livestock bucking chute, here’s Brady Jandreau.
预备赛道上
Bucking chute.
布雷迪来了
Here comes Brady.
加油 布雷迪 加油 布雷迪
Go, Brady. Go, Brady!
加油啊 布雷迪
Go, Brady!
各位
Well, folks, it’s…
后面出场的这位骑手没办法控制好他的马 这位骑手
Our rear pickup can’t get a hold of that horse. The cowboy…

Hmm.
这是你的晚饭
There’s supper.
最好吃一口这个从路边摊买♥♥来的
Better have a bite of that chuckwagon.
就看一眼它
Just look at it for a second.

Mmm-mmm.
太恶心了 我都要疯了
I’m sick of it. It makes me all mad.
我给你两个选择 -嗯?
I’ll make a deal with you. – Hmm?
吃一口从路边摊买♥♥来的晚饭
A bite of the chuckwagon
还是穿胸罩
or wear a bra.
但是根本不喜欢戴胸罩
But I don’t like that bra ever!
布雷迪 把那个胸罩给她
Brady, get her that bra.
你不应该强迫她
You shouldn’t try to force her to eat things
吃她不想吃的东西
she doesn’t want to eat.
我想不想吃水果由我自己决定
But I just want to eat fruit or not
尊不尊重你们的喜好 也由我自己决定
or respect about your favorite thing to do or not.
你跟你哥一样顽固不化
You’re as stubborn as your brother.
看看他什么下场
Look how he ended up.
你太过分了 – 头上那么大那么长时间的口子
That’s dirty. – Big old gash on the side of his head.
我早就告诉过他 不要去马场骑那匹狗♥娘♥养♥的马
I told him not to go over there and ride that son of a bitch anyway.
好吧 我本来可以赢那场比赛的
Well, I would have won the rodeo if I would’ve got her rode.
不好意思 两位
Excuse me, guys.
整件事的关键是 我跟你说过呆在家里
Whole point of it is, is I told you to stay home.
我一直都有不祥的预感
I had a bad feeling the whole time.
你在它背上感觉挺好的吧?
You got him backing up pretty good?
你好吗 Frank
How you doing, Frank?
嘿 布雷迪 你好吗
Hey, Brady. How you doing?
一团糟 我在养伤
Shit, I’m healing up.
看起来还不错啊 – 是的
It looks pretty wicked there. – Yeah.
我很快就能重振旗鼓
I’ll be good to go before long.
放屁 Frank 别听他吹牛
Bullshit. Don’t let him lie to you, Frank.
去你的吧
Fuck that.
我会再来看你的 Frank 别担心
I’ll come and see you, Frank. Don’t worry about it.
你应该把这匹马脸那儿调松一点
You should lay off that horse’s face a little bit,
这样他就不会像只鹅一样低着头了
and he wouldn’t be putting his head in there like a goose.
等你♥他♥妈♥的能再骑上马背的时候
Well, you can tell me what to do
再来指导我吧
when you’re riding the son of a bitch.
真遗憾 你上次在赛场表现那么糟糕
Too bad you went to the rodeo and got all fucked up
而且没有告诉Frank
and you ain’t showing him.
我当时只是在做我该做的
I was doing what I needed to do.
噢 只做该做的事噢
Well, I’m doing what I need to do.
那你就该好好把该做的做完
Finishing something that you should be doing.
再见 布雷迪 保重
Well, see you, Brady. Take care.
妈妈 我太艰难了
I was tough, Mom.
布雷迪 你怎么了
What’s the matter, Brady?
莉莉 坐下来
Sit down, Lilly.
你还好吗 – 当然
You okay? – Sure.
你还好吗? – 我很好
Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m okay.
那就好
All right.
你不会受伤的
You won’t get hurt yourself.
我不是故意的
I didn’t mean to.
没关系 过来
Aw, it’s okay. Come here.
听着 – 什么?
Listen. – What?
这一次 你不要…
This time, you don’t…
你受伤了?
Your hurt boo-boo?
是的 – 我…
Yeah. – I…
那啥…你伤到的可是头啊
That… This is a head.
是的 它叫“头骨”
Yeah. – It’s called “skull.”
是啊 我弄伤了我的头骨
Yeah, I hurt my skull.
你知道他们必须做什么吗? – 什么?
You know what they had to do? – What?
他们必须做手术
They had to do surgery.
手术?不要逗我了
Surgery? Don’t joke me.
你知道他们做手术的时候都做些什么吗?
You know what they do when they do surgery?
什么? – 他们做什么?
What? – What do they do?
弄开你的头骨 – 是啊
Got broke. – Yeah.
我打开了它 打开了我的头骨
I broke it. Broke my skull.
是啊 就是“打破了我的头骨”
Yeah, “broke my skull,” right.
然后你必须用刀切开它
And then you have to cut it with a knife.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
切开它 – 对啊
Cut it. – Yeah.
接着放一块板子进去 – 嗯哼
And then they put a plate in there. – Uh-huh.
然后他们把它缝起来了
And then they sewed it up.
但是你说
But you said…
“也不去?” -不会干什么?
“Not gonna, either”? – Not gonna what?
不会再骑马了
Bucking horse anymore.
呃 也许吧
Uh, maybe.
亲爱的 这太可怕了
Oh, dear, that’s terrible.
我不会死的
I’m not gonna die.
不 我也不会死的 -不会的
No, I’m not gonna die, either. – No.
我还活着呢 – 是啊
I’m staying alive. – Yeah.
莉莉 你能唱首歌♥让我睡一会儿吗?
Lil, can you sing me a song so I can take a nap?
可以啊 – 好的
Yes. – Okay.
天啊
Holy piss.
我的老天啊 他看起来就像科学怪人
Jesus Christ, he looks like Frankenstein.
你说的真♥他♥妈♥对
That’s fucking right.
他妈的 那只是擦伤而已
Fuck that. That’s just a scratch.
来点烟会有帮助的
Some smoke will help it.
滚出去
Get the fuck out of here.
你可以把它包起来的 对吧?
You can wrap it up, right?
为什么? 你们这些家伙在干什么?
Why? What are you guys doing?
来叫你这个牧马人出去
Put your Wranglers on, man.
是啊 我们出去吧 – 兄弟 我们走
Yeah, let’s go get fucked up, bud. – Let’s go.
最后的莫西干人
Last of the Mohics.
是的!
Yeah!
来吧 到你了 詹姆斯
Your turn, James. Do it.
耶!
Yee!
哈哈哈
Yeah!
太棒了 兄弟
Fuck yeah, dude.
快来 布雷迪!
Come on, Brady!
我们走!
Let’s go!
快点儿 布雷迪!
Come on, Brady!
布雷迪 快来啊 – 好
Brades, come on! – Yeah.
这匹马是我在法戈得到的
That horse I got on in Fargo was…
传闻中她非常的糟糕
Everything I heard about her was shit,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!