看住他们
Hold them here.
为何不告诉我他是你的孙子?
Why didn’t you tell me he was your grandson?
你想的事够多的了
You had enough things on your mind.
另外 他必须跟其他人一样自食其力
Besides, he had to pull his own weight just like the rest of us.
我只是想知道情况紧急时 他有没有让你失望
I just wanted to make sure he didn’t let you down, run, when things got hot.
没有 他干得不错
No, he did fine.
非常不错
Just fine.
平安无事
All clear!
从这儿开始就是墨西哥了 桑顿先生
From here on it’s Mexico, Mr. Thornton.
最近的城镇是哪里?
What’s the closest town of any size?
阿加·维德
Agua Verde.
阿加·维德有什么?
What’s in Agua Verde?
墨西哥人 还能有什么?
Mexicans, what else?
还有正规军对付维拉(墨西哥义军领袖)的司令部
A headquarters for regulars fighting against Villa.
马帕奇的地盘
Mapache territory.
我们不追了?
Don’t we follow?
是的 我们回去候命
No, we go back and wait.
-靠 去找… -闭嘴
-Damn it! Go find… -Shut up!
为什么不叫你的人喂好狗?
Why in the hell won’t you tell your folks to feed them dogs?
附近找不到什么吃的 该死的胡尔塔把这洗劫一空了
Won’t find very much around here. That damn Huerta’s scraped it clean.
我邀请你们来我的村庄做客
I have invited you to my village, to my home.
但凡对我的家庭或我的人♥民♥有一点不敬
Any disrespect to my family or to my people…
我就杀了你们
I will kill you.
让我们见你的人♥民♥使你难堪吗?
Ashamed of having us meet your people?
是的 他们不清楚我离开村庄后的生活
Yes. They don’t know about my life when I leave the village.
-你有一个”妹妹”? -是的
-You got a sister? -Yes.
能与她相处让我感到很荣幸
I’d be proud to make her acquaintance.
还有你妈妈
And that of your mama too.
还有你奶奶 宝贝
That goes for your grandma too, sonny.
你们被害得有多惨?
How bad did they hit you?
七个村民被杀 其中两个是绞死的
Seven of the villagers were killed. Two of them hung.
我们的牛马和玉米也被抢了
Our horses, cattle and corn, stolen.
联邦军队呢? 他们不保护你们吗?
What about the federal troops? Didn’t they give you any protection?
他们就是联邦军队
They were federal troops…
由卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥胡尔塔任命
commissioned by the traitor, Huerta.
杀我父亲的士兵呢?
And the soldier who shot my father?
他叫什么?
What was his name?
-这有何分别? -你父亲死得像个男人
-What the hell difference does it make? -Your father died like a man.
这件事上名字没有任何意义
Names in this matter do not have any importance.
他怎么称呼?
How was he called?
马帕奇
Mapache.
这名字足够了
That is name enough.
在墨西哥历史上
In Mexico, sir…
这些年是悲惨的一页
these are the years of sadness.
但是如果我们有…
But if we had…
这样的来♥复♥枪♥…
rifles like these…
特瑞莎呢? 他们折磨她了吗?
And Teresa? Did they molest her?
她跟他们走了 因为她愿意
She went with them because she wished to.
她成了马帕奇…
She became the woman of Mapache…
和其他人的女人 她兴高采烈地跟他们走了
and the others. She went with them, laughing.
陶醉在美酒和爱河里
Drunk with wine and love.
对他来说 特瑞莎是女神 从远处膜拜的女神
To him, Teresa was like a goddess, to be worshipped from afar.
跟你说 她是个芒果
I tell you, she was a mango…
熟透了 等人来摘
ripe and waiting.
安吉尔梦想爱情 而马帕奇吃了芒果
Angel dreams of love and Mapache eats the mango.
这个把戏很好玩
That’s a good trick.
如今我觉得这难以置信
Now that I find hard to believe.
没那么难吧
Not so hard.
我们都有还老返童的梦想
We all dream of being a child again.
即便是我们当中最坏的
Even the worst of us.
尤其是那些最坏的
Perhaps the worst most of all.
那你知道我们是什么人?
You know what we are, then?
是的 干那个的 你们俩都是
Yes, just so, the both of you!
你也是
And you!
马帕奇在哪?
Where is Mapache?
好了吗 派克? 好了吗?
All right, Pike? All right?
泰克特 让我们换舞伴
Tector, let’s swap!
来吧 让我们换舞伴
Come on, let’s swap!
你一定要告诉我马帕奇在哪?
You must tell me. Where is Mapache?
你为何想知道?
Why do you wish to know?
为了你父亲?
For your father?
还是那个婊♥子♥?
Or the whore?
要么你学会忍♥受 要么我们把你留在这
Either you learn to live with it or we’ll leave you here.
我跟你们走 杰弗
I go with you, Jefe.
知道我要干什么? 我要去偷他的女孩
You know what I’m going to do? I’m gonna steal his girl.
是吗?
You are?
我去也
Here I go.
达奇 我来插队了
Dutch, I’m cutting in.
来吧 夫人
Come on, lady!
没有美♥国♥佬♥?
No gringos?
只有联邦军
Only federales.
全是军人
All soldiers.
见不到一个赏金猎人
Not a bounty hunter in sight.
那玩意是什么?
Now, what in the hell is that?
立正
attention
我在瓦科见过一个类似的东西
I saw one just like it in Waco.
靠蒸气跑?
Run on steam?
不是 靠酒精或汽油
No, on alcohol or gasoline.
派克 知道我听到过什么吗?
Hey, Pike, you know what I hear?
我听说他们北方搞了一种会飞的东西
I hear they got one of those things up north that can fly.
那是气球 老糊涂
That was a balloon, you damned old fool.
不 老头子说对了
No, the old man’s right.
它们有马达和翅膀 一小时能飞60哩
They’ve got motors and wings and go 60 miles in less than an hour.
他们说将被用于战争
Going to use them in the war they say.
去跟将军谈谈
Well, let’s go and talk to the General…
谈谈他的汽车和我们多余的马匹
about his automobile and our extra horses.
既要体面 又要轻松
Nice and easy.
也许在背后议论我们呢
Probably talking about us behind our backs.
只剩20银币了
I’m down to about twenty in silver.
将军用如此手段扫荡了这个地区
With the way the Generalissimo’s cleaned out this part of the country…
他一定会有很多闲钱
he ought to have a lot to spare.
将军 见鬼去吧
Generalissimo, hell.
他只不过是另一个强盗 想方设法为自己捞钱
He’s just another bandit grabbing all he can for himself.
就跟某些人一样 我可以指出来
Like some others I could mention.
不是你理解的那样 主教先生
Not so as you’d know it, Mr. Bishop.
我们一点儿也不像他 我们从没绞死过人
We ain’t nothing like him. We don’t hang nobody.
希望有一天这些人会把他…
I hope someday these people here kick him…
和其余人♥渣♥全都踢进坟墓里
and the rest of the scum like him right into their graves.
我们会的
We will.
只要能一劳永逸的话
If it takes forever!
看看这
Look here.
多漂亮的马驹儿
Pretty good-looking old pony, ain’t he?
伙计 你认识这些美人儿?
Boy, do you know them beauties?
算了吧
Come on.
-她曾经是我的女人 -我知道
-She was my woman. -I know.
再也不是你的了
Sure ain’t your woman no more.
看看她舔将军耳朵的样子
Just look at her licking inside that general’s ear.
他为什么要杀将军阁下?
Why did he try to kill His Excellency?
他不是要杀将军阁下 他要杀的是那个女孩
He didn’t try to kill His Excellency. He was after the girl.
看见她跟你在一起 他就有点抓狂
He went a little crazy when he saw her with you.
你们跟美国♥军♥队有关系吗?
Are you men associated with the American Army?
我们跟谁都没关系
No, we’re not associated with anybody.
明白了
I see.
我对你们携带的装备感到好奇 那把手♥枪♥…
I was curious about the equipment which you are carrying. That pistol…
专供军事人员使用
is restricted for the use of army personnel.
不能合法地…
It can’t be purchased or even owned…
购买♥♥或拥有
legally.
-是这样吗? -武器是我的专业
-Is that so? -Weapons are a specialty of mine.
我是德国皇家陆军指挥官弗里德里希·摩尔
I am Commander Frederick Mohr of the lmperial German Army.
能结识一些不赞成他们政♥府♥幼稚想法的美国人…
It would be very useful for us if we knew of some Americans…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!