再说一遍 我不能要以法连·明斯伯格这个名字
我的文件必须是正确的顺序
我如果被登记成别人 我姐姐怎么找到我
有什么问题吗
Problem?
另一个男孩在起飞前的最后一刻
At the last minute, another boy on the flight
回波兰去了
went back to Poland.
这个男孩补了他的位
This boy took his place,
但没时间修改名单了
but there was no more time to amend the roster.
我的名字叫查姆·奥尔默
我必须用我自己的名字
亲爱的 冷静一下
Oh, my dear boy. Calm yourself.
我们会解决一切问题的
We shall sort everything out.
与此同时
In the meantime…
欢迎来到英格兰
welcome to England.
问题会解决的 耐心一些
水上飞机就是战时卡尔加斯造出来的
你们就住在工人的宿舍
这里让我想到了布痕瓦尔德
但没有探照灯
没有电丝网
没有火葬场
打扰一下 先生
我们什么时候能找到家人
红十字有消息会告知我们的
那是什么时候
我也希望能回答你 但愿尽快吧
你们就睡在这儿
上下铺吗
上下铺
你们都有有自己的房♥间
睡个好觉
和新闻影片里看到的幸存者相比
Compared to survivors in newsreels I’ve seen
他们看起来比我预想的正常许多
they look more normal than I was expecting.
三个月前
Three months ago…
谁你都认不出来
you wouldn’t have recognised a single child.
请往这边走
This way, please.
弗里德曼先生明确说过了
Mr Friedmann is quite clear –
女生和男生必须分开睡
girls and boys must sleep separately.
怎么分开 这些男孩和女孩根本分不开
How, when these boys and these girls are inseparable?
我们想让他们忘记之前的混乱
We want them to leave the chaos of their former life behind
重建秩序
and restore order.
这点我明白 但他们不明白
While I understand, they will not.
那我们就跟他们解释
Then we must explain it to them.
我建议明早再解释
May I suggest explaining it tomorrow?
等他们 和我都好好睡一觉
Once they, and I, have slept?
-你想让我跟他解释吗 -我能行
– Would you prefer me to? – I can manage.
明早你要去男生区 和其他男孩待一起
女生会去女生区 和其他女生待一起
大多数陌生人会挨一巴掌
Most strangers get a slap.
他一定是喜欢你
He must like you.
我 我没想到这么小的孩子能活下来
I… I did not expect such little ones to survive.
他们是例外
They were exceptions.
藏起来 以残羹为生
Hidden. Living off scraps.
像老鼠一样
Like rats.
我很想知道这对他们有什么影响
I would be most curious to see how it has affected them.
转过身看
Turn around.
贝拉去哪儿 他们就去哪儿
Wherever Bela goes, they go too.
分不开的
Inseparable.
伦纳德 你知道
Leonard, you know…
劳尔夫妇认为四个月不够
the Lauers think four months is not enough.
你一定忙得不可开交
Well… you’ve certainly got your hands full.
一个男孩告诉我
One of the boys said to me
“我能活下来的原因是
“The reason I am alive is because
我能从虚弱到已经吃不下面包的人手里
I was strong enough to take bread
把面包抢过来”
from someone who was too weak to eat it.”
集中营教他们为了生存不择手段
The camps taught them survival at any cost.
四个月
Four months.
不足以让他们回归文明
Not much time to bring them back to civilization.
把他们集中在一起是你的主意
Keeping them all together in one place was your idea.
我们已经做到了
We’ve achieved that.
我也希望能给你更多时间
I wish I could give you longer.
我们已经尽可能地筹款了
We raised as much as we could.
萨拉克
Salek!
早上好 各位
很高兴见到大家
我的名字是奥斯卡 弗里德曼
我将和我的团队一起
在接下来的四个月 负责你们的健康和发展
因为英国政♥府♥的善举 我们才能聚于此处
如果你感到愤怒或是难过
无法处理面对的困境
请来找我聊聊
我办公室的大门永远为大家敞开
你上次见到这种面包是什么时候
除了梦到的
这个傻瓜什么时候才能闭嘴让我们吃东西
-历史 -奥斯卡
– Geschichte– – Uh, Oscar?
要我说 他们看起来有点饿
If you ask me, they look a tad peckish.
Rabbi Weiss
将诵祷告词
愿上帝指引我
Baruch Atah Adonai…
-赫莎 再多做些面包 -什么
– Hertha! More bread! – What?
多做些面包 让他们知道是吃不完的
More bread! Let them see it will never run out.
你觉得每餐都会像这样吗
Do you think every meal’s gonna be like this?
但愿不会
Let’s hope not.
你打算怎么驯服他们
So, how d’ya plan to tame them?
“驯服”他们
“Tame” them?
乔克 他们不是动物
Jock, they’re not animals.
下一个 请站在那里
Next! Stand there, please.
下一个
Next.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
他们要给以法连还是查姆除虱子吗
我的名字永远都只能是查姆·奥尔默
以法连当然会这么说 好骗过大家
以法连找到了一些还活着的家人 回家了
以法连真幸运
好了 下一个
Right, next!
怎么样
Ey-up!
这是在干什么
What’s going’ on here?
好了 下一个
Right, next!
你看谁呢 德国佬
Who you looking’ at, Fritz?
看 希♥特♥勒♥想要握手呢
Oh, look. Adolf wants to shake hands!
-上 握手 -上啊
– Go on, shake hands, Mam. – Go on’.!
把那个德国佬拉过来
Now yank the Kraut bastard over!
加油 阿马
Ah, go on, Mam!
加油 再用力点
Come on! Pull a bit harder.
-他在干嘛 -你在干嘛
– What is he doing’? – What ya doing’?
我尽力了
I’m trying.
他比看上去更有力
He’s stronger than he looks.
放开我
Get off me!
-过来吧 -喂
– Let go! – Hey!
鼻子
Your nose, please.
哥们
Lads!
-过来 -放开我
– Come on. – Get off! Ah!
很好
That’s good.
下一个
Next.
劳尔夫人
Mrs. Lauer?
早上好
Good morning.
我想就我昨晚对那个孩子所说的
I would like to apologise for the ill-judged comments I made
有失偏颇的话道歉
about the little children last night.
不必道歉
No apology necessary.
我想要更了解他们
I would like to understand them more.
为此 我想问下能否把他们
To that end, I was wondering if you might
带到我的教室里来画画
bring them to my classroom to paint.
画画
Paint?
我发明了一种疗法
I have developed a therapy
我们请孩子们来画画
where we invite children to paint
但过程中不对他们进行指导或评价
without instruction or critique.
他们自己选择想要的颜色和主题
They choose the colours and the themes that they want.
我发现这样可以将他们的潜意识
I’ve discovered that this freedom allows their subconscious
展现在纸上
to reveal itself upon the paper.
这将会很直观地了解
It would be fascinating to know what, uh…
那个 那个领头的
the… the little leader…
贝拉
Bela.
很直观地用图像表现出
To see a visual representation of
她的心理状态
her psychology would be extraordinary.
我要带他们去散步
I am taking them for a walk.
一起来吧
Come with.
他们就这样穿着不得体的衣服到处乱逛
They’ve got nee clothes on, just wandering around!
他们在干嘛呢
What they doing’?
大白天的 对吧
I’ll tell ya what, it’s the sunshine, innit?
是啊
Aye!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!