Enjoying English ice-cream, are ya?
给你们回忆一下家乡
Here’s something to remind you of home.
乔治
Georg…
看看他
Look at him.
他尿裤子了
Oh, he’s pissed himself!
够了
Enough.
看着孩子们
不好 马尔科
Aye, aye, Malc.
-你想干嘛 -下午好 先生们
– What do you want? – Good afternoon, gentlemen.
你们刚才是在行纳粹礼是吗
You were attempting the Nazi salute?
所以呢
So?
纳粹礼一直都是用右手
It is always the right arm.
相信我 我是德国人
Trust me, I’m German.
也是犹太人
I’m also a Jew.
所以 你们这不是纳粹礼
So, no Nazi.
再试试
Try.
把手举起来
Try.
高一点
Higher.
现在
Now…
被你们吓得尿裤子那个男孩
the boy you scared so much that he pissed himself
不是德国人 是波兰人 其他孩子也是
he’s not German, he’s Polish, as are the others.
他们眼睁睁看着家人被纳粹屠♥杀♥
They watched their families being slaughtered by the Nazis.
听得懂吗 屠♥杀♥
Do you understand? Slaughtered?
你们应该放下手臂 小伙子
You should lower your arms, boys.
像傻子一样
You look like fools.
我们没人能想象
None of us can imagine what
他们短暂的生命中经历了什么
they went through in their short lives.
你 我都不能
Not you, not me.
我要你们保证 他们能安全地走在这街道上
I need your word that my children are safe to walk your streets.
男人间的承诺
From man to man.
你们能做到吗
What do you say?
非常感谢
Well, thank you so much.
祝你愉快
Good day to you.
很好
Very good, thank you.
非常棒
That’s very good. Thank you.
大声点 姑娘们 声音太小了
Come on, girls. I can’t hear you singing.
大伙们感觉如何
And what about you fellas?
就想像自己在
Just imagine you were…
有好东西等着你呢
…a nice little bit of stuff waiting for ya. Ha.
孩子们 大家一起来
Now all together, boys!
跟我来
Come with me.
孩子 我当体育老师已经很多年了
Son, I’ve been a PE teacher for many years.
也看过很多做着各种运动的孩子
I’ve seen a lot of kids play all sorts of sports.
他们能够抱有一丝热情
The most you can hope for is a modicum of enthusiasm
能把胶鞋穿对脚 就已经很不错了
and the ability to put the right plimsoll on the right foot.
毫不夸张地说
The number I’ve encountered
我就没见过多少
with genuine physical ability is small
有运动天赋的人
to say the least.
你明白我在说什么吗
Do you understand a single word I’m saying?
说胶鞋
Plimsoll…
你有天赋
You have natural talent.
但如同其他天赋一样
But like any natural gift, you need
它也需要充分地开♥发♥
to work at it to make the most of it
所以 这本书是讲训练的
so, here’s a book of exercises for you to look at.
如果你有兴趣的话就拿走
If you’re interested.
别还我
No.
是给你的
For you.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
不要管什么才华
Forget any notion of competence.
画得好不好不重要
Whether the child is a good or a bad artist is immaterial.
我只在乎他们画的内容
My interest only concerns what they paint.
他们的画跟那些
How do these compare
从大轰炸中活下来的孩子有什么不同
with children who survived the Blitz?
那些孩子尽管每天都面对着轰炸
Despite being bombed daily, those children expressed themselves
他们画中表现出的却是精神正常的小孩
as you would expect of those in good mental health.
色彩鲜亮 晴空万里 阳光明媚
Strong colours. Clear blue skies, shining suns.
人人欢欣鼓舞 他们画的是欢乐的时光
Smiling faces… They painted happy times.
而这些小孩 他们画中却是最痛苦的记忆
By contrast, these children depict their most painful memories
失去家人 流离失所
of losing family and identity.
极端暴♥力♥
And extreme violence.
就好像他们已经没有欢乐的记忆
It is as though they can no longer access
可供依靠
the happy memories to draw upon.
“自取其咎” 这是
“Jedem das Seine” was the–
布痕瓦尔德集中营门上的标语 我知道
The gate of Buchenwald, I know.
我整日坐在这里等 希望有人来找我谈心
I’m sitting here all day, waiting… to talk to them
可画里 他们却站在屋顶上呼喊
and here, they scream from the rooftops.
来这里之前
Before I came here…
我下定决心
I was determined to…
要跟他们的经历保持距离
hold their experience at arms’ length
以求自保
to protect myself.
可这样我怎么分♥析♥这些画
But how can you analyze these paintings?
我怎么能忽视画中的伤痛
How can you ignore the suffering on every page?
每一周我都面对这如此极端地画面
Week after week, I see this same level of extremity.
看到这一幅画时 我悲伤得无法自控
When I saw this one, I was overwhelmed by sadness.
我以前从未如此做过
I did something I have never done before.
我本能地 走向他 抱住他
Instinctively, I went to the boy and I held him.
玛丽
Marie…
我们只能像他们是亲生孩子一样做出回应
We feel compelled to respond as if they were our own children.
那我们的感受怎么才能帮到他们
How does what we feel help them?
施穆埃尔
大树
Tree.
枝条
Branch.
嫩枝
Twig.

Rain.

Water.

River.

Bird.

Flower.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You are Wei-come.
在想什么
就是在想
在特蕾西恩施塔特的时候 如果父母跟妹妹也在
我们还会在一起吗
为什么要想这个
我无时无刻不在想他们
亲吻
Kiss.
吃饭
Lunch?
饿吗
Hungry?
一直很饿
Always.
亲爱的法力纳尔先生
根据我们之前得到的消息
不得不遗憾地通知您
据大英帝国追踪局的消息
您的家人于1942年
在切姆诺集中营中过世了
非常抱歉给您带来这样不幸的消息
对于您的损失
我们深表同情
您真诚的
您忠诚的L.法尔克小姐 追踪部门
信里怎么说我哥哥的
没有提到你哥哥
因为他没死
因为没有他的消息
我哥哥还活着
我认为不太可能
你又不是什么都知道
萨拉克
Salek…
他就是活着
非常遗憾 赫尔
愿他的大名成为至圣高洁
Yisgadal v’yiskadash sh’mei raba.
阿门
Amen.
在他以他的意志创造的世界
B’alma di-v’ra chirutei, v’yamlich malchutei
愿他在你今生今世作王统治
b’chayeichon uvyomeichon uvchayei d’chol beit yisrael
速速实行 不久实行 现在请回应
ba’agala uvizman kariv, v’im’ru.
阿门
Amen.
愿他的大名被祝福直到永永远远
Y’hei sh’mei raba m’varach Valam ul’almei almaya…
得祝福 赞美 荣耀 高举 美誉
Yitbarach Wyishtabach, v’yitpa’ar Wyitromam Wyitnaseh
愿圣者的名称为大能
Wyithadar v’yit’aleh v’yit’halal sh’mei d’kud’sha
被举起 赞美
b’rich hu, I’eila min-kol-birchata Wshirata
祂得祝福 全体回应
tushbbhata Wnechemata da’amiran b’alma v’im’ru.
阿门
Amen.
那在他的至高处赐平安的 愿他赐下平安
Oseh shalom bimromav, hu ya ‘aseh shalom aleinu…
现在请回应

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!