…if any, that I return…
稻草人 凭借他高超的头脑
…the Scarecrow, by virtue of his highly superior brains…
将代替我统治这里…
…shall rule in my stead…
由锡人协助 因为他有宏伟的心胸…
…assisted by the Tin Man, by virtue of his magnificent heart…
还有狮子 因为他有坚毅的勇气
…and the Lion, by virtue of his courage.
你们要像服从我一样服从他们 谢谢
Obey them as you would me. Thank you.
托托 回来 托托
Oh, Toto. Come back. Toto.
别丢下我就走了 我马上就回来
Don’t go without me. I’ll be right back.
拦住那只狗
Stop that dog.
这是个极度不寻常的突发状况
This is a highly irregular procedure.
完全无法预测 -气球在上升
This is absolutely unprecedented. – The balloon’s going up.
破坏我的离开 -回来 回来
Ruined my exit. – Come back! Come back!
别丢下我就走了 求你回来
Don’t go without me. Please come back!
我不能回来了 我不懂得如何操作
I can’t come back. I don’t know how it works.
再见 各位
Goodbye, folks.
再见
Goodbye!
槽了 我永远回不了家了
Oh, now I’ll never get home.
那就跟我们在一起 多萝西
Stay with us then, Dorothy.
我们都很爱你
We all love you.
我们不想让你走
We don’t want you to go.
你们真是太好了…
That’s very kind of you…
但这里永远不会像堪萨斯
…but this could never be like Kansas.
艾姆婶婶一定不知道我现在出了什么事
Auntie Em must have stopped wondering what happened to me by now.
稻草人 我该怎么办
Oh, Scarecrow, what am I going to do?
你看
Look.
能帮你的人来了
Here’s someone who can help you.
你愿意帮我吗 你能帮我吗 -你已经不再需要帮助了
Will you help me? Can you help me? – You don’t need help any longer.
你一直都有能力回到堪萨斯
You’ve always had the power to go back to Kansas.
我有吗 -那你为什么不早告诉她
I have? – Then why didn’t you tell her before?
因为她不会相信我 她必须自己去学会
Because she wouldn’t have believed me. She had to learn it for herself.
你学到了什么 多萝西
What have you learned, Dorothy?
嗯…
Well…
我想它…
I think that it–
仅仅想见亨利叔叔和艾姆婶婶是不够的
That it wasn’t enough just to want to see Uncle Henry and Auntie Em.
如果我再去寻找我内心的渴望…
And it’s that if I ever go looking for my heart’s desire again…
我只想回到我家后院 不想更远…
…I won’t look any further than my own back yard…
因为如果不在那里…
…because if it isn’t there…
我就失去了人生的开始
…I never really lost it to begin with.
对吗
Is that right?
就是那些
That’s all it is.
但这很简单 我早该想到的
But that’s so easy. I should’ve thought of it for you.
我早该在心里感受到 -她得自己找出来才行
I should’ve felt it in my heart. – She had to find it out for herself.
这双神奇的仙鞋能在两秒钟内把你带回家
Now those magic slippers will take you home in two seconds.
托托也能吗 -托托也能
Toto too? – Toto too.
现在吗 -随时都可以
Now? – Whenever you wish.
亲爱的 那太好了 简直令人难以置信
Oh, dear. That’s too wonderful to be true.
真是…
Oh, it’s…
我真是不知道该怎么说再见
It’s gonna be so hard to say goodbye.
我也爱你们
I love you all too.
再见 锡人
Goodbye, Tin Man.
别哭
Oh, don’t cry.
你会锈得很厉害的
You’ll rust so dreadfully.
在这里 这是你的油壶
Here. Here’s your oilcan.
再见 -现在我知道我有一颗心…
Goodbye. – Now I know I’ve got a heart…
因为它已经碎了
…because it’s breaking.
再见 狮子 我知道这样不对…
Goodbye, Lion. I know it isn’t right…
但我会想念你在找到勇气之前…
…but I’m gonna miss the way you used to holler for help…
哭喊着大声呼救的样子
…before you found your courage.
如果没有你 我永远也找不到勇气
I would never have found it if it hadn’t been for you.
我想我会最想你的
I think I’ll miss you most of all.
你准备好了吗 -好了
Are you ready now? – Yes.
说再见 托托
Say goodbye, Toto.
好了 我准备好了 -闭上你的眼睛
Yes, I’m ready now. – Then close your eyes…
两脚并拢 鞋跟互相碰三下
…and tap your heels together three times…
然后对自己说
…and think to yourself:
家最温暖
“There’s no place like home.
“家最温暖”
” There’s no place like home.”
家最温暖
There’s no place like home.
家最温暖
There’s no place like home.
家最温暖
There’s no place like home.
家最温暖
There’s no place like home.
家最温暖
There’s no place like home.
家最温暖
There’s no place like home.
家最温暖
There’s no place like home.
醒醒 甜心 -家最温暖
Wake up, honey. – There’s no place like home.
家最温暖
There’s no place like home.
家最…
There’s no place….
多萝西 亲爱的 是艾姆婶婶 亲爱的
Dorothy, dear. It’s Aunt Em, darling.
艾姆婶婶 是你
Oh, Auntie Em, it’s you.
是我 亲爱的 -你好 有人在家吗
Yes, darling. – Hello there. Anybody home?
我顺道经过 因为我听说小女孩…
I dropped by because I heard the little girl got caught in the big–
她现在看起来没事了 -她头上撞得很厉害
Well, she seems all right now. – She got quite a bump on the head.
我们还以为她要离开我们呢
We kind of thought she was gonna leave us.
但我确实离开了你们 问题就在这里
But I did leave you. That’s just the trouble.
我一直想回来
And I tried to get back for days.
好了 好了 安静地躺着吧
There, there, lie quiet now.
你只是做了个恶梦 -肯定是
You just had a bad dream. – Sure.
记得我吗
Remember me…
你的老朋友 汉克
…your old pal, Hunk?
还有我 希格利
And me, Hickory?
你不会忘记我的脸 对吧
You couldn’t forget my face, could you?
不 但这不是梦 这是个地方
No. But it wasn’t a dream. It was a place.
你和你和你
And you and you and you…
还有你也在场
…and you were there.
当然了
Sure.
但你们不可能去 对不对
But you couldn’t have been, could you?
当我们做梦的时候 会梦到很多傻事
We dream lots of silly things when we–
不是 艾姆婶婶 这是个真实的地方
No, Aunt Em, this was a real, truly live place.
我记得有些地方不太好…
And I remember that some of it wasn’t very nice…
但大部分都很美
…but most of it was beautiful.
但不管怎样 我一直对大家说”我想回家”
But just the same, all I kept saying to everybody was, “I want to go home.”
他们就送我回家了
And they sent me home.
难道没有人相信我吗
Doesn’t anybody believe me?
我们当然相信你 多萝西
Of course we believe you, Dorothy.
不管怎样 托托 我们回家了
But anyway, Toto, we’re home.
家 这是我的房♥间…
Home. And this is my room…
你们都在这里
…and you’re all here.
我再也不会离开这里了…
And I’m not going to leave here ever, ever again…
因为我爱你们所有的人
…because I love you all.
艾姆婶婶…
And oh, Auntie Em…
…家最温暖
…there’s no place like home.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
评分细分
音乐
8.5
画面
8.2
导演
7.9
故事
8.1
表演
8.1
前一篇文章小飞侠2:梦不落帝国(2002)
下一篇文章山羊岛(2013)
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。
the-wizard-of-oz-2朱迪·嘉兰 饰 多萝西 弗兰克·摩根 饰 魔法师和马维尔教授 雷·博尔格 饰 稻草人和...

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!