他住在翡翠城 离这里很远
He lives in the Emerald City, a long journey from here.
你带扫帚了吗
Did you bring your broomstick with you?
没有 恐怕没有 -那么 你得走路了
No, I’m afraid I didn’t. – Well, then, you’ll have to walk.
芒奇金人会把你安全地送到芒奇金的边界
The Munchkins will see you safely to the border of Munchkinland.
记住 绝对不要脱下红宝石仙鞋
And remember, never let those ruby slippers off your feet for a moment…
否则你就要受西方邪恶女巫的控制
…or you will be at the mercy of the Wicked Witch of the West.
但是我怎么走到翡翠城
But how do I start for Emerald City?
最好还是从头开始
It’s always best to start at the beginning.
你只要顺着黄砖路走
And all you do is follow the Yellow Brick Road.
但是如果我… -只要顺着黄砖路走
But what happens if I– – Just follow the Yellow Brick Road.
再见
Goodbye.
我的天
My.
这里的人来来去去这么快
People come and go so quickly here.
顺着黄砖路走
Follow the Yellow Brick Road
顺着黄砖路走
Follow the Yellow Brick Road
顺着黄砖路走
Follow the Yellow Brick Road
顺着黄砖路走
Follow the Yellow Brick Road
顺着黄砖路走
Follow the Yellow Brick Road
顺着黄砖路走
Follow the Yellow Brick Road
顺着黄砖路走
Follow the Yellow Brick Road
顺着黄砖路走
Follow the Yellow Brick Road
顺着走 顺着走 顺着走 顺着走 顺着黄砖路走
Follow follow follow follow Follow the Yellow Brick Road
顺着黄砖路走 顺着黄砖路走
Follow the Yellow Brick follow the Yellow Brick
顺着黄砖路走
Follow the Yellow Brick Road
你要去见魔法师 绿野仙境里伟大的魔法师
You’re off to see the Wizard The wonderful Wizard of Oz
你会发现 他是有史以来最伟大
You’ll find he is a whiz of a wiz If ever a wiz there was
如果世上有伟大的魔法师 绿野仙境的魔法师就是其一
If ever oh ever a wiz there was The Wizard of Oz is one because
因为 因为 因为 因为 因为
Because because because Because because
因为他做了许多奇妙的事
Because of the wonderful things he does
你要去见魔法师 绿野仙境里伟大魔法师
You’re off to see the Wizard The wonderful Wizard of Oz
顺着黄砖路走
Follow the Yellow Brick Road?
顺着黄砖…
Follow the Yellow…?
现在到底该走那条路
Now which way do we go?
对不起 那条路很好
Pardon me. That way is a very nice way.
是谁在说话
Who said that?
别傻了 托托
Don’t be silly, Toto.
稻草人不会说话 -走那条路也很舒服
Scarecrows don’t talk. – It’s pleasant down that way too.
真奇怪 他不是指着另一边吗
That’s funny. Wasn’t he pointing the other way?
当然有的人会两条路都走
Of course, people do go both ways.
你真的会说话呢
Why, you did say something, didn’t you?
你是故意这样做 还是你拿不定主意
Are you doing that on purpose, or can’t you make up your mind?
问题就是这个 我拿不定主意
That’s the trouble. I can’t make up my mind.
我没有头脑
I haven’t got a brain.
只有稻草
Only straw.
如果你没头脑怎么会说话
How can you talk if you haven’t got a brain?
我不知道
I don’t know.
但是有些人没头脑也很会说话
But some people without brains do a lot of talking, don’t they?
对 你说得对
Yes, I guess you’re right.
我们还没正式见面 对吧
Well, we haven’t really met properly, have we?
还没有
Why, no.
你好 -你好吗
How do you do? – How do you do?
我很好 谢谢 -我可是一点也不好
Very well, thank you. – Oh, I’m not feeling at all well.
整天背着杆子被困在这里太乏味了
It’s very tedious being stuck up here all day long with a pole up your back.
我的天 那肯定很不舒服 你不能下来吗
Oh, dear. That must be terribly uncomfortable. Can’t you get down?
下来 不行 你看我…
Down? No, you see, I’m– Well, I’m–
来 让我来帮你
Oh, well, here. Let me help you.
你真是太好了 真好
Oh, that’s very kind of you. Very kind.
我的天 我不知道我怎么样…
Oh, dear. I don’t see how I can–
当然 我做事情不够聪明…
Of course, I’m not bright about doing things…
但如果你把钉子弯下来 也许我就能滑下来 然后…
…but if you’ll just bend the nail down, maybe I’ll slip off and–
对了
Oh, yes.
哎哟
Whoops!
又掉出来了一些 -伤到你了吗
There goes some of me again. – Does it hurt you?
没事 我只要捡起来再放回去就好了
Oh,no.I just keep picking it up and putting it back in again.
我的天 自♥由♥真好
My! It’s good to be free!
我吓到你了吗
Did I scare you?
没有 我以为你受伤了
No, no. I just thought you hurt yourself.
你没吓到吗 -当然没有
But I didn’t scare you? – No, of course not.
我想也是
I didn’t think so.
砰 快走开 砰
Boo. Scat. Boo.
你看到了吗 我连乌鸦都吓不了
You see? I can’t even scare a crow.
它老远赶来吃我田里的东西 当面嘲笑我
They come from miles around just to eat in my field and laugh in my face.
我是个失败者 因为我没有头脑
Oh, I’m a failure, because I haven’t got a brain.
如果你有头脑 你要做什么
Well, what would you do with a brain if you had one?
做什么 如果我有个头脑 我就会…
Do? Why, if I had a brain, I could–
我可以消磨时间与花交谈
I could while away the hours Conferring with the flowers
和雨讨论天气
Consulting with the rain
我会抓抓发痒的头皮 思绪可以源源不断
And my head I’d be scratchin’ While my thoughts were busy hatchin’
只要我有头脑
If I only had a brain
我会为解开每个谜语
I’d unravel every riddle For any individ’le
为每个有烦恼或痛苦的人
In trouble or in pain
有这么好的想法 你能成为另一个林肯
With the thoughts you’d be thinkin’ You could be another Lincoln
只要你有头脑
If you only had a brain
我可以告诉你为什么
Oh, I could tell you why
海洋靠近海岸
The ocean’s near the shore
我能想到从未想过的事情
I could think of things I never thunk before
然后我会坐下来思考更多
And then I’d sit And think some more
我将不再一无所有 我的脑子里充满了东西
I would not be just a nothin’ My head all full of stuffin’
我的心充满了痛苦
My heart all full of pain
我会跳舞 快乐的生活将是一场狂欢
I would dance and be merry Life would be a ding-a-derry
只要我有头脑
If I only had a brain
哇哦
Whoa!
太好了
Wonderful.
如果我们堪萨斯的稻草人能够做到…
Why, if our scarecrow back in Kansas could do that…
乌鸦早就被吓死了 -真的吗
…the crows would be scared to pieces. – They would?
堪萨斯在哪里 -那是我住的地方
Where’s Kansas? – That’s where I live.
我太想回去了 所以我要去翡翠城…
I wanna get back there so badly, I’m going to Emerald City…
请绿野仙境魔法师帮我
…to get the Wizard of Oz to help me.
你要去见魔法师 -嗯哼
You’re going to see a wizard? – Mm-hmm.
你认为我跟你去见魔法师 他会给我头脑吗
Do you think if I went, this wizard would give me brains?
我也不知道
I couldn’t say.
但就算他不给 你也不会比现在更糟
But even if he didn’t, you’d be no worse off than you are now.
是啊 这倒是真的 -你最好别跟我去
Yes, that’s true. – But maybe you better not.
我惹怒个女巫 你可能会遇上麻烦
I’ve got a witch mad at me, and you might get into trouble.
女巫 我才不怕女巫 我什么都不怕
Witch? I’m not afraid of a witch. I’m not afraid of anything.
除了点燃的火柴 -我想也是
Except a lighted match. – I don’t blame you for that.
为了得到头脑 我愿意面对整盒火柴
But I’d face a whole box of them for the chance of getting some brains.
听着 我不会给你添麻烦 因为我什么都不吃
Look, I won’t be any trouble, because I don’t eat a thing.
我不会想去管什么事 因为我不会思考
And I won’t try to manage things, because I can’t think.
你不愿意带我一起去吗
Won’t you take me with you?
我当然愿意
of course I will.
太好了 我们一起去见魔法师
Hooray! We’re off to see a wizard!
你还不太会走路
You’re not starting out very well.
我会努力学习走路 真的
Oh, I’ll try. Really, I will.
去绿野仙境 -去绿野仙境
To Oz? – To Oz.
我们出发去见魔法师
We’re off to see the Wizard
绿野仙境的魔法师
The wonderful Wizard of Oz
我们听说他是前所未有 法师中的法师
We hear he is a whiz of a wiz If ever a wiz there was
前所未有 前所未有的魔法师
If ever, oh ever a wiz there was The Wizard of Oz is one because
因为 因为 因为 因为 因为
Because because because Because because
因为他有极为奇妙的法力
Because of the wonderful things he does
我们出发去见魔法师 绿野仙境里伟大魔法师
We’re off to see the wizard The wonderful Wizard of Oz

Oh.
苹果
Apples.
你看
Oh, look.

Oh.
啊哟
Ouch!
你认为你在干什么
What do you think you’re doing?
我们走了很长的路 我饿了
We’ve been walking a long ways and I was hungry and–
你在说话吗
Did you say something?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
评分细分
音乐
8.5
画面
8.2
导演
7.9
故事
8.1
表演
8.1
前一篇文章小飞侠2:梦不落帝国(2002)
下一篇文章山羊岛(2013)
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。
the-wizard-of-oz-2朱迪·嘉兰 饰 多萝西 弗兰克·摩根 饰 魔法师和马维尔教授 雷·博尔格 饰 稻草人和...

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!