I– I only arrived in Paris last night.
真遗憾。
What a pity.
一天到达巴黎第二天就被杀。
To arrive in Paris on one day and to be killed on the next.
不用着急,我的第二份还没到。
Oh, there is no hurry, my seconds haven’t arrived yet.
恕我直言,先生,我们能不能等一下?
Uh, with all respect, sir, would it be proper if we didn’t wait?
你看,一小时后我有一个类似的约会。
You see, I have a similar appointment in an hour.
前提是我能活下来。
That is, if I survive this one.
不,就像你说的。
No, just as you say.
但别担心,你活不了的。
But don’t worry about it, you won’t survive.
你知道吗,你真是个好人。
You know, you’re quite a fellow.
你在巴黎的第一天和两次决斗。
Your first day in Paris and two duels.
三。
Three.
一小时后我还有一个。
I have another one an hour later.
-哦,不。-这些是你的副手吗?
– Oh, no. – Are these your seconds?
阿多斯,这不是你要对付的人吗?
Athos, this isn’t the man you fight?
-为什么?-但我一小时后就和他打。
– Why not? – But I fight him in an hour.
-我在两点。-你两点?
– And I at 2:00. – You at 2:00?
真是个十足的疯子!
What a complete madman!
你知道我对你的感情是积极的。
You know I’m affording a positive affection for you.
你负担得起一段感情。
You can afford an affection.
你会在他死之前抓到他的。
You’ll get him before he’s a corpse.
-你有什么好抱怨的?——抱怨?
– Who are you to complain? – Complain?
-现在,等一下!-谁先发现他的?
– Now, just a minute! – Who found him first?
先生们!
Gentlemen!
先生们,你们是在跟我吵架,不是在跟彼此吵架。
Gentlemen, your quarrels are with me, not with each other.
谈笑风生,英年早逝。
To talk so well and to die so young.
我真的很后悔。
I really do regret this.
先生,你的伤口,我…你会发现左手最让人困惑。
Sir, your wound, I… You’ll find the left hand most confusing.
来吧。
Come on.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
——阿多斯!——Jussacs。
– Athos! – Jussacs.
黎塞留的卫兵。
Richelieu’s guards.
-五个。-收起你的剑。
– Five of them. – Shield your swords.
-你被捕了。-三对五,嗯?
– You’re under arrest. – Three against five, eh?
四对五。
Four against five.
先生们,这让我很高兴。
This gives me great pleasure, gentlemen.
决斗是禁止的。
Duels are forbidden.
以黎塞留首相的名义,我逮捕你。
In the name of Prime Minister Richelieu, I arrest you.
以国王之名,尽你所能。
Do your best in the King’s name.
你为什么不用右手呢,阿多斯?
Why don’t you use your right hand, Athos?
我留着右手喝酒。
I save my right hand for my drinking.
嗯!
Eh!
——嘿!——哇!
– Hey! – Whoo!
啊!
Aaah!
小心点,那是Jussuac。
Be careful, huh, that’s Jussuac.
啊!
Ah!
Porthos !
Porthos!
Ah-ah-ha。
Ah-ah-ha.
让他走吧。
Let him go.
先生们!
Gentlemen!
不,过来看。
No, come watch.
这就是你要用左手对付的那个农民吗?
Is, uh, this the peasant you were going to fight with your left hand?
哈哈!
Ha-ha!
嘿!
Hey!
Oh-hmm……
Oh-hmm…
哦!Wo-ah !
Uh! Wo-ah!
哇!啊哈。
Whoa! Ah-ha.
嘿!
Hey!
——呃!——哈哈哈哈。
– Uh! – Ha-ha-ha-ha.
哈哈哈。Oh-ho-ho。
Ha-ha-ha. Oh-ho-ho.
哈!
Heh!
Who-ohho !
Who-ohho!
哈哈!
Ha-ha!
嘿!
Hey!
万岁!万岁!
Bravo! Bravo!
你是谁?
Who are you?
告诉黎塞留,我叫达达尼昂。
Tell Richelieu, the name is D’Artagnan.
你们这些无节制的人。
You immoderate men.
你们谁这么粗俗居然拿杰萨克的裤子当靶子?
Which one of you was so vulgar as to use Jussac’s trousers as a target?
是的,先生。
I did, sir.
是吗,达达尼昂?
You did, D’Artagnan?
明天你就会成为巴黎的话题。
By tomorrow you’ll be the talk of Paris.
但你还有很多要学。
But you have a great deal to learn.
黎塞留是国王的第一任大臣。
Richelieu is the King’s first minister.
他不受欢迎,但非常有权势。
He’s an unpopular, but extremely powerful man.
黎塞留有很多野心。比如对英国的战争。
Richelieu has many ambitions. Such as war against England.
最重要的是,彻底摧毁国王的权力。国王的处境很微妙。
And, most important, the complete destruction of the King’s powers. The King’s position is delicate.
我们不想让它变得不可能。
We don’t want to make it impossible.
送他一具尸体回去。
Send him back a corpse, alright.
但别让他裤子湿淋淋的回去。
But don’t send him back with his trousers dripping.
现在,你明白了吗?
Now, do you understand?
-不,长官-德·特雷维尔上尉
– No, sir. – Captain De Treville.
国王陛下命令德·特雷维尔上尉,火枪手阿多斯,阿♥拉♥米斯和波萨斯立即到场。
His majesty the King orders the immediate presence of Captain De Treville, musketeers Athos, Aramis and Porthas.
有人叫达达尼昂。
And somebody called D’Artagnan.
好多无脑的杀手。
Fine lot of brainless cut throats.
-是的,陛下。-明显的低能!
– Yes, Your Majesty. – Obvious imbeciles!
-这是哪一个?-达达尼昂,陛下
– Which is this one? – D’Artagnan, Your Majesty.
那他为什么没有像样的衣服?
Well, why doesn’t he have some decent clothes?
我的人都不♥穿♥像样的衣服,我怎么面对黎塞留?
How can I face Richelieu when my men don’t wear decent clothes?
谁让我这么尴尬?
Which of these is the one who so embarrassed me?
-达达尼昂,陛下愚蠢的人!
– D’Artagnan, Your Majesty. – Imbecile!
难道他们不知道黎塞留是我最亲爱的朋友和立场捍卫者吗?
Don’t they realize that Richelieu is my dearest friend and stance defender?
是的,陛下。
They do, Your Majesty.
难道他们没有意识到,我的第一任大臣的尊严就是——他们都是些浮躁的人,陛下——当我说得很好的时候,不要打断我。
Don’t they realize that the dignity of my first minister is the dignity of– They’re impetuous men, Your Majesty– Don’t interrupt me when I am talking well.
你说什么?
What did you say?
他们都是些浮躁的人,陛下。
They’re impetuous men, Your Majesty.
冲动的蠢货!
Impetuous imbeciles!
五百法郎。
Five hundred francs.
嗯!
Hmm!
在那里。
There.
在那里。在那里。
There. There.
继续。去吧!走开吧。
Go on. Go on! Go on away.
给这家伙弄点像样的衣服。
And get this fella some decent clothes.
衣柜,男仆,一匹马。
Wardrobe, a valet, a horse.
他现在只需要一个有钱的寡妇。
All he needs now is a rich widow.
普兰切特,我的马。
Planchet, my horse.
先生们,我的房♥间。
Gentlemen, my quarters.
欢迎来到你的住处,达达尼昂。
Welcome to your quarters, D’Artagnan.
把那个人带出去!他自称是你的房♥东。
Get that man out of here! He claims to be your landlord.
是的,波那瑟先生。
He is, Monsieur Bonacieux.
啊,不出我所料。
Ah, just as I suspected.
他说的是实话。把他弄出去。
He was telling the truth. Well, get him out of here.
-我受不了房♥东。,哈哈。
– I can not abide landlords. – Ha-ha.
拜托,占用你一点时间。我需要你,先生。
Please, just a moment of your time. I need you, sir.
——啊?-我住在你下面。
– Ah? – I live below you.
我要出远门,几周内不会回来。
I am going away on a long journey and won’t be back for weeks.
我有个教女叫康斯坦斯。
I have a goddaughter named Constance.
-她有危险,先生-什么危险
– She is in danger, sir. – In danger of what?
她是女王的侍女之一。
Well, she’s one of the queen’s maids.
我怀疑黎塞留的人在跟踪她。
I suspect she’s being followed by Richelieu’s men.
黎塞留的手下是出了名的没有品位。
Richelieu’s men are notorious for their complete lack of taste.
-我相信。,哈哈。
– I believe that. – Ha-ha.
请原谅,先生,但是,我怀疑这是出于政♥治♥目的。
I beg your pardon, sir, but, the purposes are, as I suspect, political.
但是,女王信任她。
But, she is trusted, by the queen.
我求你了,先生。
Well, I beg of you, sir.
这不会给你带来太大的不便。
It won’t be a matter of any great inconvenience.
她一周只从宫殿回家一两次。
She comes home from the palace only once or twice a week.
你可以从窗户看到街上的情况。
You can keep an eye on the street from your windows.
和这里。
And here.
你可以照看一下我们的房♥间。
You can keep an eye on our rooms.
阿多斯。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!