There, there. Now, Kitty, don’t worry.
我不是说过他会来吗?他是我的一个朋友。
Didn’t I say he’d come? He’s a friend of mine.
是的,是的。但你说他很害怕。
Yes, yes. But you said he was afraid.
我的小猫。我的亲爱的。
My Kitty. My darling.
我的珍贵。我的亲爱的。
My precious. My darling.
在那里,在那里。现在走吧。
There, there. Now run along.
别忘了,今晚午夜。
And don’t forget, tonight at midnight.
没有灯!
And no lights!
每一盏灯,凯蒂。快点!
Every light, Kitty. Hurry!
-是的,夫人。-这太疯狂了!
– Yes, My Lady. – Oh, this is insane!
我可以就像我们拉窗帘一样。没有人能看到。
I could just as we” pull the drapes. No one can see.
-凯蒂,他发疯了吗?-不,夫人
– Kitty, did he act insane? – Ah, no, My Lady.
好吧,没关系。每一个光。
Well, never mind. Every light.
哦,如果他不来……如果你犯了错误……
Oh, if he doesn’t come… If you’ve made a mistake…
凯蒂,刚烤过的酒还温着呢。
Kitty, the wine is warm from the fire.
拿去冷却一下。
Take it and chill it.
还有巧克力,是凉的。温暖它。
And the chocolate, it’s cold. Warm it.
但是房♥子里没有灯。
But there isn’t a light in the house.
照我说的做!
Do as I say!
把灯熄了!
Put out that light!
D’artagnan先生!
Monsieur D’Artagnan!
-我的夫人呢?-在她的客厅里
– Where’s My Lady? – In her sitting room.
沃德伯爵在哪儿?
Where’s the Count de Wardes?
房♥间暗吗?
Is the room dark?
着火了。他们在火光下吃东西。
There’s a fire. They’re eating by firelight.
燃烧的?我说了不要光。
Afire? I said no light.
但这只是一点火。你什么也看不见。
But it’s only a little fire. You can’t see a thing.
你最好是对的。
You’d better be right about that.
我不明白。
I don’t understand.
有一件事我不明白。
I don’t understand one thing.
啊,啊,啊。现在,基蒂,去宣布我来了。
Ah, ah, ah. Now, Kitty, go and announce me.
沃德伯爵。
The Count de Wardes.
计数?
The Count?
来吧,来吧,基蒂。现在不是胆小的时候。
Come, come, Kitty. This is no time for weak nerves.
现在去。走,走,走,走,走。
Now go. Go, go, go, go, go, go.
伯爵,沃德伯爵。
The Count de, the Count de Wardes.
康斯坦斯,康斯坦斯,理解我。
Oh, Constance, Constance, understand me.
这只是为了交流。
This is just for conversational purposes.
德沃德。
De Wardes.
最后是德沃德。
De Wardes, at last.
-终于。-见到你真高兴。
– At last. – How sweet to see you.
啊,吃晚饭!多么可爱!
Ah, supper! How nice!
不用管晚饭的事。
Never mind about supper.
人是会饿的,夫人。
A man grows hungry, My Lady.
吻我!吻我!
Kiss me! Kiss me!
坐在这么近的地方,我肯定会被火化的。
I shall positively be cremated sitting so close to the fire.
你到底亲不亲我?
Are you going to kiss me or aren’t you?
嗯,也许一个小吻。
Well, perhaps one little kiss.
我想我们最好吃晚饭。
I think maybe we’d better eat supper.
醒醒,阿多斯。阿多斯,醒醒。
Wake up, Athos. Athos, wake up.
哦,不。
Oh, no.
快点,阿多斯,醒醒。帮我写封信。
Come on, Athos, wake up. Help me to compose a letter.
你把我吵醒了?还没到中午呢。
You wake me up? It isn’t even noon yet.
这不是写信或装开心的时候。
This is no hour for composing letters or looking happy.
你能不能别这么开心?
Will you stop looking happy?
阿多斯,我们对她的评价不公平。
Oh, Athos, we’ve judged her unfairly.
我该怎么形容她呢?
How can I describe her?
-她的头发像…——谁?
– Her hair like… – Who?
-她的嘴唇-谁
– Oh, her lips– – Who?
她的喉咙就像睁开眼睛,看看你在说谁。
Her throat like– Open your eyes, so you can see who you’re talking about.
我的夫人。
My Lady.
我不能很好地描述她。天很黑。
I can’t describe her very well. It was dark.
她甚至给了我一个戒指。
She even gave me a ring.
啊,你是个狂欢的家伙。
Ah, you’re a carnival fellow.
我讨厌你的语气,阿多斯。
I resent your tone, Athos.
你已经爱上她了。
You’ve fallen in love with her.
我告诉你,我们对她的评价不公平。
I tell you, we’ve judged her unfairly.
你知道吗,这枚戒指有些困难。
You know, there’s a certain difficulty about this ring.
她给我的印象是我是德·沃德。
She gave it to me under the impression that I was De Wardes.
男人希望自己被爱,而……所以你才得帮我写封信什么的。
A man wants to be loved for himself and… Well, that’s why you’ve got to help me compose some kind of a letter.
把戒指给我。
Give me that ring.
是什么?
What is it?
怎么了,阿多斯?
What’s the matter, Athos?
我不明白你的意思。那是一个非常漂亮的戒指。
I don’t understand you. That’s a very beautiful ring.
是的。
Yes.
它曾经是我的。
It once was mine.
阿多斯,这是个粗俗的玩笑。
Athos, this is a crude sort of joke.
有些事是男人不能开玩笑的。
There are things that a man doesn’t joke about.
如果我在坟墓里找到戒指,我一定会认出来的。
I’d know that ring if I found it in my grave.
它属于我的家人。
It belonged to my family.
这是给我妻子的结婚礼物。
It was a wedding gift to my wife.
-你妻子?-温特伯爵夫人。
– Your wife? – The Countess de Winter.
天哪,你怎么能对我开这么可怕的玩笑?
Oh, heaven, how can you play such a hideous trick on me?
你怎么能对我开这样的玩笑?
How can you play such a trick on me?
她肩膀上有个牌子。鸢尾。
On her shoulder there’s a, a brand. A fleur-de-lis.
当然,你不会知道。
But of course, you wouldn’t know that.
这太可怕了。
Oh, this is monstrous.
这是什么醉后幻想啊?
What kind of drunken fantasy is this?
我的朋友,相信我。这个女人是我妻子。
My friend, believe me. This woman is my wife.
-我跟你说过了。-你的朋友。
– I told you the story. – Of your friend.
不,不,我自己,我自己!
No, no, of myself, of myself!
我说谎了。
I lied.
听着,像对付瘟疫一样避开这个女人。
Look, shun this woman like you would the pox.
她本身就是邪恶的。她的死亡。她的毒药!
She’s evil itself. She’s death. She’s poison!
你骗子。
You liar.
你为什么要挑拨我和她的关系?
Why do you try to turn me against her?
你的目的是什么?你的话证明了你的谎言。
What’s your purpose? Your words proclaim your lie.
你告诉我这个故事的时候,你说你还爱着她。
When you told me the story, you said you still loved her.
这是一个还爱着女人的男人的感情吗?
Are these the sentiments of a man who still loves a woman?
哦,你这醉鬼!
Oh, you drunken fool!
因为你讨厌所有女人,是吗?
Because you hate all women, must I?
你确定这是伯爵的笔迹吗?
Are you sure this is the Count’s real handwriting?
哦,是的。我今天才截获那封信。
Oh, yes. I intercepted that letter only today.
阿♥拉♥米斯,你写得真不错。
Ah, Aramis, you write a fine hand.
“我的夫人,我发现我不能像答应的那样今晚再去看您了。
“My Lady, I find myself unable to come to you again this evening as promised.x80x9c
“自从我从英国回来以后,我收到了许多这样的请柬,我不得不对它们加以限制。”
“Since my return from England I have so many invitations of this kind on my hands that I am forced to regulate them a little.”
“下次轮到你时,我将荣幸地通知你。”
“When your turn comes again, I shall have the honor to inform you of it.”
“我吻你的手。”
“I kiss your hands.”
签个字,德沃德。
Now sign it De Wardes.
她现在肯定不会太喜欢德沃德了。
Well, she certainly can’t be too fond of De Wardes now.
但是,阿♥拉♥米斯,怎样才能让她喜欢我呢?
But, Aramis, what’s going to make her fond of me?
你!滚出我的房♥间!
You! Get out of my room!
D’artagnan先生。
Monsieur D’Artagnan.
他正在客厅里等着。
He is waiting in the sitting room.
那就把他弄出去。告诉他我看不见……不。不,等等。
Well, get him out of the house. Tell him I can’t see… No. No, wait.
达达尼昂先生,著名的剑客。
Monsieur D’Artagnan, the famous swordsman.
凯蒂,准备好。
Kitty, prepare me.
D’artagnan先生。
Monsieur D’Artagnan.
嗯?
Huh?
哦。
Oh.
-你真帅。——哦。
– How handsome you are. – Oh.
夫人,在您身旁,我是一只,一只麻雀。
My Lady, beside you, I’m a, I’m a sparrow.
迷人。
Charming.
殿下,我太激动了。我,我无话可说。
Oh, My Lady, I’m overwhelmed. I, I have no words.
一个实干家有什么用?
What need has a man of action for words?
嗯?
Huh?
-天啊,好有力的手。-是你的。
– My, what a strong hand. – It’s yours.
你不觉得这里太亮了吗?
Don’t you think it’s a little bright in here?
嗯?
Hmm?
光芒依然在我眼中。
The light is still in my eyes.
哦,我发现你在我怀里。我自己的手臂。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!