Find her.
我们在去里尔的路上跟丢了她。
We lost her somewhere on the road to Lille.
我们只是问你,她去过巴黎吗?
We merely asking you, has she been in Paris?
阿多斯,黎塞留保护着这个女人。
Athos, this woman is protected by Richelieu.
如果你敢碰她…先生们,你们知道会发生什么吗?
If you touch her… Gentlemen, are you aware of what will happen to you?
-对你们所有人?-是的。
– To all of you? – We are.
放开她,我求你了,让她接受国家的审判。
Leave her, I beg of you, leave her to the justice of the state.
当这个国家没有正义的时候。
When there is no justice in the state.
她还没回巴黎。
She’s not returned to Paris.
去里尔的路。
The road to Lille.
阿多斯,还记得那晚你说剩下的都是讨价还价吗?
Athos, remember the night you said the rest was bargaining?
里尔,里尔附近的一个庄园?
Lille, an estate near Lille?
男爵爵位?
A Barony?
她要求得到地♥产♥和头衔。
She demanded the estate, and the title.
这里比加斯科尼漂亮还是不漂亮,我不知道。
Is this more or less beautiful than Gascony, I wouldn’t know.
在这里,我长大了。
Here, I grew up.
这些树林,这些山丘。
These woods, these hills.
这一切都是我的。
All this was mine.
还有更多,达达尼昂,更多。
And more, D’Artagnan, more.
在这里,我爱上了。
Here, I fell in love.
是她吗?
Is it she?
是的。
Yes.
阿多斯,再过几个小时,我们就会被通缉去西班牙了。
Well, Athos, in a matter of hours, we’ll be on the road to Spain with a price on our heads.
我们还能再见到法国吗?
Will we live to see France again?
我们能活着看到西班牙吗?
Will we live to see Spain?
不!
No!
不!不!
No! No!
不!不!不!
No! No! No!
这是我家的小教堂,夏洛特。
This was my family’s chapel, Charlotte.
你记得吗,我们在这里发的婚誓?
You remember, we took our vows here?
我爱你,夏洛特。我依然爱你。
I loved you, Charlotte. I still love you.
我爱你,就像我爱战争和醉酒。
I love you as I love war and drunkenness.
我爱你,就像男人爱一切最坏的东西一样。
I love you as men love all that is worst for them.
原谅我,罗伯特。
Forgive me, Robert.
在上帝和这个圣地面前我发誓,我发誓。
Before God and this Holy place I swear, I swear.
里尔的刽子手。
The executioner of Lille.
仁慈!
Mercy!
你不能…先生们,怜悯。
You cannot… Gentlemen, mercy.
有多少次你请求宽恕而你得到了宽恕?
How many times have you asked for mercy and you received it?
然后还血债血偿?
And then repaid it in blood?
你多少次夺走了人们的爱,他们的怜悯,他们的抱负,还有他们的生命?
How many times have you taken men’s love, their pity, their aspirations, and their lives?
你邪恶的本质是什么?
What has been the essence of your evil?
你懂得善良。
That you understood goodness.
我们不会原谅你夏洛特我们不能。
We don’t forgive you, Charlotte. We can’t.
我们不敢。
We do not dare.
我的妻子。
My wife.
他们应该记得你,阿多斯。
They should remember you here, Athos.
反正我胃口不好。
My appetite, anyway.
食物,房♥东。
Food, landlord.
还有酒,地主,以国王的名义!
And wine, landlord, in the king’s name!
国王的火枪手?
The king’s musketeers?
是的,阿多斯先生。
Yes, Monsieur Athos.
最好的食物和酒给阿多斯先生。
The best food and wine for Monsieur Athos.
这是个陷阱!
This is a trap!
阿♥拉♥米斯,吊灯!
Aramis, chandelier!
D’artagnan !来吧,波托斯!
D’Artagnan! Come on, Porthos!
D’artagnan !
D’Artagnan!
阿多斯,快点!
Athos, hurry!
现在是和平时期,陛下。
We come into a time of peace, Your Majesty.
英国人从拉罗谢尔撤退。战争已经结束了。
The British retired from La Rochelle. The war has ended.
我们哀悼死去的人,原谅他们。
We mourn our dead, and forgive.
原谅这些人吧,陛下。
Forgive these men, sire.
我这里有火枪手的辞呈。
I have here their resignations from the musketeers.
阿♥拉♥米斯将拥抱精神的生命。
Aramis will embrace the life of the spirit.
波托斯,我相信他在这里说了他的意图,或者至少是他的野心,娶一个有钱的寡妇。
Porthos, I believe he states here his intention, or at least his ambition, to marry a rich widow.
达达尼昂将回到加斯科尼。
D’Artagnan will return to Gascony.
阿多斯,回到他出生的地方。
Athos, to the province of his birth.
陛下,请赐予他们和平和宽恕。
Grant them peace, sire, and forgiveness.
是我,特雷维尔,原谅了你。
It is I, Treville, who have forgiven.
我原谅了叛国和背信弃义,因为我和任何人一样钦佩诚实的杀手。
I have forgiven treason and treachery because I admire an honest cutthroat as much as any man.
但由于温特伯爵夫人的谋杀这些人已经凌驾于国家之上了。
But with the murder of the Countess de Winter these men have set themselves above the state.
但她刺杀了白金汉。
But she assassinated Buckingham.
你知道的。我也知道。
You know that. I know it too.
不管是谁干的,都是滔天罪行。
It was an abysmal crime, whoever was responsible.
-但我-我就是国家,陛下
– But I– I– – I am the state, Your Majesty.
让我们现在就私下说出来,这样我们就不必在公开场合讨论它了。
Let us say it now, privately, so that we never have need to discuss it in public.
我是法国,路易。我就是国家。
I’m France, Louis. I am the state.
这些人凌驾于我之上,路易,该由我来评判,而不是你。
These men have set themselves above me, and it is I, Louis, and not you who sit in judgment.
我现在作出判断。
I render that judgment now.
你拿的是什么?
What have you there?
“这是我的命令,也是为了国家的利益,这个人做了他所做的事。”
“It is by my order and for the good of the state, that the bearer of this has done what he has done.”
签名,“黎塞留。”
Signed, “Richelieu.”
那是伪造的。
That’s a forgery.
这不是他们的!
This isn’t theirs!
我把这篇论文给了……给谁,黎塞留?
I gave this paper to… To whom, Richelieu?
我知道你是要做出皇室判决吗?
Did I understand that you were about to render a royal judgment?
以我作为王位第一大臣的卑微身份,陛下。
In my humble capacity as the throne’s first minister, Your Majesty.
我正要提出我的建议,让阿♥拉♥米斯先生进入修道院。
I was about to offer my suggestions, that we allow Monsieur Aramis to enter a monastery.
如果可能的话,我们要给波托斯先生找个有钱的寡妇。
That we discover, if possible, a rich widow for Monsieur Porthos.
如果德拉菲尔男爵愿意,我们就把他的土地和爵位归还给他。
That we restore to the Baron de la Fere, if he wishes them, his lands and title.
至于达达尼昂先生,别让他回加斯科尼。
And as for Monsieur D’Artagnan, don’t let him go back to Gascony.
也许派他去英格兰执行和平使命。
Send him perhaps on a mission of peace to England.
英国人过着太单调的生活。
The English lead too dull a life.
解散!
Dismissed!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!