Tomorrow night. Eight o’clock at Centraud.
花旅馆。
The Inn of the Flowers.
我为你所做的一切,主人。
All the things I go through for you, master.
他们刚放我出巴士底狱,我就穿着你的衣服来了。
No sooner did they let me out of the Bastille, then here I am, wearing your clothes.
我更喜欢巴士底狱。
I almost prefer the Bastille.
啊,Planchet,我们得小心点。
Ah, Planchet, we must be careful.
也许黎塞留在计划复仇。
Maybe Richelieu is planning revenge.
如果我们遇到埋伏,他的人肯定会把你当成我。
If we run into an ambush, surely his men will mistake you for me.
哦,是的,那是真的。
Oh, yes, that’s true.
哦,你在说什么,主人?
Oh, what are you saying, master?
如果你愿意,你可以绞死我。
You may hang me if you desire.
但我要求你们见证我自愿投降是我自己的选择。
But I call upon you to witness that I surrender freely, voluntarily of my own choice.
因为我无法忍♥受那种抓了女人放了男人的正义。
Because I cannot stomach the kind of justice that takes the woman and lets the man go free.
这个人甚至超出了你对他的描述。
The man surpasses even your description of him.
这是难以置信的。
It’s unbelievable.
你要释放波拉西厄小姐。
You will release Mademoiselle Borassieu.
我跟你讨价还价,先生,用我的命换她的命。
I bargain with you, sir, my life for hers.
我为什么要你的命?
Why should I want your life?
-你不要我了?-我当然需要你。
– You don’t want me? – Of course I want you.
我要你当我的警督。
I want you as a lieutenant in my guard.
年轻人,我不能跟你为敌。这是真的。
Young man, I can’t afford to have you as my enemy. It’s true.
你让国家事务完全停止。
You bring the affairs of state to a complete halt.
但是绞死你?太浪费了。
But hang you? What a waste.
不,像你这样的人,达达尼昂,只会激发我一件事。
No, a man like you, D’Artagnan, brings out but one thing in me.
-我的好奇本能。先生,我您是一个有野心的人,否则您就不会来巴黎了。
– My inquisitive instinct. – Monsieur, I– You are an ambitious man or you wouldn’t have come to Paris.
我想说的是,你对王位的忠诚,也让你的野心和一颗陨落的星星同时出现。
May I suggest that in your allegiance to the throne, you have joined your ambitions with a falling star.
先生,我来这里没有准备……我是为一位年轻女士来的。
Monsieur, I didn’t come here prepared… I came here about a certain young lady.
哦,是的。
Oh, yes.
我们何不改天再谈她。
Why don’t we speak of her another time.
也许在你接受我的委托之后。
Some time perhaps after you have accepted my commission.
温特伯爵夫人。
The Countess de Winter.
哦,在这里!你们俩还没见过。
Oh, here! You two haven’t met.
温特伯爵夫人。D’artagnan先生。
The Countess de Winter. Monsieur D’Artagnan.
或者你们见过面吗?
Or have you met?
我对这位年轻人非常感兴趣,夫人。
I am extremely interested in this young man, My Lady.
我不知道你能否好心招待一下他。
I wonder if you would be so good as to entertain him.
如果他愿意当我的侍卫,也许可以让他见识一下他将会拥有什么样的社会。
Give him a glimpse perhaps of the kind society that would be his, if he accepts a lieutenancy in my guard.
阿多斯!
Athos!
阿♥拉♥米斯!Porthos !
Aramis! Porthos!
小心!我们的朋友波托斯心肠很好。
Careful! Our friend Porthos has a very tender heart.
阿♥拉♥米斯!他们告诉我你进了修道院。
Aramis! They told me you’d entered a monastery.
我以为再也见不到你了。
I thought I wouldn’t see you again.
才过了几天,伙计。
It’s only been a few days, man.
啊,几天内可以发生很多事情,改变一个人的一生。
Ah, a great deal can happen in a few days, to change a man’s life.
看来,我的朋友们,我还没有准备好接受灵魂的生活。
It seems, my friends, I’m not yet prepared to embrace the life of the spirits.
但我每时每刻都期待着你会和我一起去巴士底狱。
But I expected every hour that you’d be joining me in the Bastille.
黎塞留选择了康斯坦斯。
Richelieu took Constance instead.
-她在哪?-我不知道。
– Where is she? – I don’t know.
黎塞留知道。罗什福尔。
Richelieu knows. Rochefort.
温特伯爵夫人吧。
Countess de Winter, I think.
哦,又是著名的伯爵夫人。
Oh, the famous countess again.
有人见过她吗?
Has anybody ever met her?
哦,是的。我最近经常见到她。
Oh, yes. I’ve been seeing quite a bit of her lately.
哦,先生们,别误会我的意思。
Oh, now, gentlemen, don’t misunderstand me.
我爱康斯坦斯。我多么爱她。
I– I love Constance. How I love her.
我和夫人的时间都花在了礼貌的交谈上。
My time with My Lady has been spent in polite conversation.
你不相信我吗?
Don’t you believe me?
他和一个女人做♥爱♥是为了和另一个女人做♥爱♥。
He makes love to one woman in order to make love to another woman.
不,先生们。我只需要夫人的信任。
No, gentlemen. All I want of My Lady is her confidence.
相信我。我们谈到了马和加斯科尼。
Believe me. We spoke of horses and Gascony.
法国最臭名昭著的女人。
The most notorious woman in France.
连白金汉都无法抗拒的女人。
The woman that not even Buckingham could resist.
最危险、最迷人、最开胃、最撩人的。
The most dangerous, fascinating, appetizing, tantalizing.
他想要的只是她的信任。
And all he wants is her confidence.
我来见夫人只是想知道康斯坦斯在哪里。
I’m only seeing My Lady to find out where Constance is.
可怜的康士坦茨湖。
Poor Constance.
五十法郎,这周末他就爱上我夫人了。
Fifty francs he’s in love with My Lady by the end of the week.
真是个猪。他不知道恋爱是什么感觉。
What a swine. He doesn’t know what it is to be in love.
为什么,当一个男人坠入爱河时,他什么都不安全。
Why, when a man’s in love he’s safe from anything.
哦,哦,你这个乡下小子。
Oh, oh, you country boy.
我差点就相信他了。
You know, I almost believe him.
50法郎和周末一起吗?
Fifty francs with the end of the week?
我相信他,但不相信五十法郎的价值。
I believe him, but not fifty francs worth.
你们这些可怜的、堕落的生物。你等着瞧吧。
You poor, corrupt creatures. Well, you’ll see.
她对我一点吸引力都没有。
She hasn’t the slightest appeal for me.
如果我对她有点吸引力,我也许能找到康斯坦斯,但是…不,夫人瞧不起我。她认为我令人厌烦。
If only I had some slight appeal for her, I might find where Constance is, but… No, My Lady despises me. She considers me a bore.
更糟的是,她爱上了另一个男人。
Oh, and worse, she’s in love with another man.
但拼命。
But desperately.
她所能想到的就是他在哪里,他为什么不来看她?
All she can think of is where is he, why doesn’t he come to see her?
我进展甚微,沦落为她的女佣。
I’ve made so little progress, I’ve been reduced to her maid.
别告诉我你在和她的女佣做♥爱♥。
Don’t tell me you’re making love to her maid.
——美味!美味!——没有。
– Delicious! Delicious! – No.
不,如果我和凯蒂调情过那也只是为了拦截爵士夫人和另一个男人的通信。
No, if I’ve flirted with Kitty a little it’s only to intercept My Lady’s correspondence with this other man.
达达尼昂,你怎么能和这么多女人混在一起,还爱着别人呢?
D’Artagnan, how can you get mixed up with so many different women, and still be in love with somebody else?
我可怜的,善变的朋友们,你们永远不会理解。
My poor, fickle friends, you’ll never understand.
等等,如果你只在乎康斯坦丝,为什么不去找另一个男人?
Wait, if– if all you do care about is Constance, why don’t you just go to this other man?
伯爵夫人当然向他吐露心声。
Certainly the Countess confides in him.
出色的,优秀的。
Excellent, excellent.
除了另一个不幸的人,是一个沃德伯爵,我把他留在加来的时候,他身体很差,身上穿了四刀。
Except that the other man unfortunately, is a certain Count de Wardes, whom I left in Calais in very poor condition with four sword passes through the body.
噢,命运怎么能如此残酷?
Oh, how can fate be so cruel?
基蒂!
Kitty!
残酷的命运!
Cruel fate!
你为什么不吻我?嗯?
Why don’t you kiss me? Hmm?
啊,吉蒂,我的宝贝。我的爱人,我的鸽子,我的一切。
Ah, Kitty, my precious. My beloved, my dove, my all.
哦,你根本不在乎我。
Oh, you don’t care about me.
你只关心我的情妇。
All you care about is my mistress.
她根本不在乎你。
Well, she doesn’t care about you.
这就是她爱的男人。
This is the man she’s in love with.
沃德伯爵。
The Count de Wardes.
不,我得拿给他。
No, I have to take that to him.
这几天我一直在给他家送信。
I’ve been taking letters to his house for days now.
-他从不接电♥话♥-他当然不知道
– And he never answers. – Well, of course he doesn’t.
-他不在家。-你怎么知道?
– He isn’t at his house. – How do you know?
他是我的一个好朋友。
Well, he’s a good friend of mine.
来,让我们看看她怎么说。
Here, let’s see what she says.
哦!哦,给我,给我。
Oh! Oh, give it to me, give it to me.
哦,我不是…“我永恒的爱,我的……”
Oh, I’m not… “My undying love, my…”
哦,你说得对,凯蒂。她确实爱他。
Oh, you’re right, Kitty. She does love him.
我的,我的。“你为什么不回我的信?”
My, my. “Why don’t you answer my letters?”
“到我这里来吧,我求求你……
“Come to me, I beg…x80x9c
我想知道……
I wonder…
我能做到吗?
Could I do it?
哦,你能把信给我吗?
Oh, won’t you please give me the letter?
基蒂。凯蒂,这个人,这个德沃德。
Kitty. Kitty, this man, this De Wardes.
她向他吐露心声吗?哦,她一定会的。
Does she confide in him? Oh, she must.
哦,凯蒂,别尖叫了。我只是想帮你。
Oh, Kitty, stop squealing. I’m only trying to help you.
听着,你告诉你的情妇是你送的信。
Look, you tell your mistress you delivered the letter.
-但我没有。-没关系。
– But I didn’t. – Never mind that.
告诉她伯爵请求原谅,但他躲起来了。他和黎塞留有麻烦了。
Tell her the Count begs forgiveness, but he’s in hiding. He’s in trouble with Richelieu.
达达尼昂先生是通过他到英国的。
It was through him that Monsieur D’Artagnan got to England.
黎塞留已经下令逮捕他了。
And that Richelieu has given out an order for his arrest.
这是真的吗?
Is this true?
嗯,差不多吧。或多或少。
Well, more or less. More or less.
然后告诉你的女主人沃德伯爵将在今晚午夜和她共进晚餐。
And then tell your mistress that the Count de Wardes will sup with her at midnight tonight.
只有一个条件,那就是房♥子里任何地方都没有灯。
On one condition, that there is no light burning anywhere in the house.
-没有灯?——哦。
– No lights? – Ohh.
如果他被一个人认出来,他就迷路了。
If he’s recognized by one person he’s lost.
告诉她他害怕遇到可怕的达达尼昂。
Tell her that he’s afraid of running into the terrible D’Artagnan.
哦!哦,我不明白。
Oh! Oh, I don’t understand.
我,我是说,假设他不来,她就会生我的气。
I, I mean, I mean suppose he doesn’t come and then she’ll be angry with me.
在那里,在那里。凯蒂,别担心。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!