Home 动画电影 猫和老鼠:回到奥兹(2016)

猫和老鼠:回到奥兹(2016)

0
猫和老鼠:回到奥兹(2016)

只需要一点费用 就可以跟我来
A meager fee to come with me
尝一点甜食
And sample something sweet
感觉不到它要爆开了吗
Oh, can’t you feel it poppin’
太兴奋有趣了
So feverishly fun
完全停不下来
And there’s no sign of stoppin’
派对才刚刚开始
The party’s just begun -Ah.
品尝一下
Take a taste
因为我们有很多料理
‘Cause we got so much cooking
到里面试试全城最受欢迎的交谊舞会
Step inside the hottest joint in town
到处充满魔术
There’s magic in the makin’
空气中充满音乐
And there’s music in the air
来吧 我的朋友 来参加
Come, my friend and come attend
极棒的博览会
A mighty fine affair
哇喔哇 哇喔哇
Whoa, whoa Whoa, whoa
极棒的博览会
A mighty fine affair
哇喔哇 哇喔哇
Whoa, whoa. Whoa, whoa
极棒的博览会
A mighty fine affair
让自己兴奋无比
Get your fill of every thrill
来喝一杯
Come on and drink the cup
孩子们 你们将团团转
Oh, kids you’re in for quite a spin

Whoa!
所以最好系好安全带
So you better buckle up.
开始左右摇摆 左右摇摆
Start jivin’ with the action Jivin’ with the action
我们自♥由♥而快速地飞翔 自♥由♥快速
We’re flyin’ free and fast Free and fast
活动一个比一个精彩
And every new attraction is better than the last
就在这里
There it is!
你厉害吗
Are you the great?
来吧 大家
Come on, everybody.

Whoa!
小试一下 因为手舞足蹈停不了
Take a taste ’cause we got so much kickin’
小试一下 因为手舞足蹈停不了
Take a taste ’cause we got so much kickin’
到里面试试全城最受欢迎的交谊舞会
Step inside the hottest joint in town
到里面试试全城最受欢迎的交谊舞会
Step inside the hottest joint
到处充满魔术
There’s magic in the making
空气充满音乐
And there’s music in the air
是的 的确 绝对有保证
Yes, indeed, it’s guaranteed
作为我的客人 你将享受到最佳款待
And as my guest, you’ll get my best
你现在知道我总是举办
And now you know I always throw
极棒的博览会
A mighty fine affair
哇喔哇 哇喔哇
Whoa, whoa – Whoa, whoa
极棒的博览会
A mighty fine affair
现在我念咒语
Now, I say the magic words,
呃 急急如律令
uh, nimbus cumulus destructus.
看 他在那里
Look, there he is.
哦 这不算什么
Oh, that ain’t nothin’.
几周前 我们后方的农场才经历过大龙♥卷♥风♥的洗劫
We had a big tornado rip through our back forty a couple of weeks ago.
你就不能变真的魔术吗
Can’t you do any real magic?
你是说真的魔术
Real magic, you say?
就是那玩意儿
Ah, the very thing.
棱镜种子
Prism seeds.
我说咒语
I say the magic words,
急急如律令
botanicus borealis, and presto!
彩虹出现
Rainbow poppies!
梦奇津国的国花
The national flower of Munchkin Land.
是的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
谢谢你们
And, uh, thank you.
我没在鼓掌 只是我的腿麻了
I ain’t clappin’. My leg’s asleep.
这家伙是…… – 我们走吧。
This guy is… -Let’s get outta here.
要找谁退票
Who do I see about a refund?
他们什么都不懂
Oh, what do they know?
我觉得你的表演很精彩
I thought your show was wonderful.
多萝西 亲爱的
Well, Dorothy, my dear.
是我们
It’s us.
天啊 大家都来了
Oh, my goodness, it’s everyone.
汤姆 杰瑞和托托也来了
Tom and Jerry and Toto, too.
我们是来带你回奥兹国的
We’ve come to take you back to Oz.
什么 要我放弃娱乐业
What? And give up showbiz?
你可以拿回你的假花了
You can have your phony flowers back.
味道很怪
They smell funny.
能洗掉的
Oh, that’ll… That’ll wash out.
应该
Uh, probably.
说实话 我已经厌倦了嘉年华巡演
Yes. Well, in truth, I am growing weary of the carnival circuit.
这里的人不喜欢奥兹国类型的魔法
Uh, the folks hereabouts just don’t crave Oz-style magic.
你知道谁喜欢的
Well, you know who does.
矮人国王
The Nome King.
卢戈多吗
Ruggedo?
别告诉我那个脾气坏的 老囊地鼠又回来了
Oh, don’t tell me that grizzled old gopher is back.
是啊 而且比以前更恶劣
Yes, and meaner than ever.
他夺取了翡翠城的控制权
He’s seized control of the Emerald City.
那我们就要把控制权抢回来
Then we’ll just seize it right back!
伙计们 帮我取奇迹旅行箱
Boys, fetch my thaumaturgical portmanteau.
在那里 我的魔术包
There! My magic bag.
没时间磨蹭了 小伙子们
No time to dawdle, my lads.
我们要怎么回奥兹国
How will we get back to Oz?
没问题的
Oh-ho! Well, that’s no problem.
我那可靠的气球就拴在后面
I have my trusty balloon tethered right out back.
都上去吧
All aboard!
为大家准备的头等舱
First class accommodations for everybody.
头等舱都这样了 经济舱就更不用想了
Ooh! If this is first class, I’d hate to see coach.
我们现在要怎么做
What do we do now?
只要等下一场龙♥卷♥风♥把我们卷回奥兹国就行
We simply wait for the next tornado to sweep us away to Oz.
三到五周后应该会有另一场旋风
There should be another whirlwind along in three to five weeks.
你的魔术不能让进程加快吗
Can’t your magic speed things up?
抱歉我召唤的龙♥卷♥风♥ 只有瓶子那么大
I’m sorry, but the only tornado I can summon is bottle sized.
当然了 如果有办法把它变大 我……如果我有办法把它变大 我 我为何不……
Of course, if I had some way of making it bigger, I, why I…
我有办法
Oh! I know!
这里遭受的龙♥卷♥风♥还不够多吗
Don’t we have enough tornados in these parts?
必须行得通啊
Oh! This has to work.
龙♥卷♥风♥瓶子 谢谢
Tornado bottle, please!
只要一两滴就行
Uh, just a drop or two should do it.

Oh, yikes!
是大风还是季风
Either wind or monsoon!
龙♥卷♥风♥
Twister!
看看这些饥饿的博览会游客
Well… Look at all them hungry fair-goers.
大家排队
Line up, folks!
我给大家准备了很多东西
I got plenty of baby backs for everyone!
我的妈呀
Great hell in hot links!
嘿 飞行中的美食
Hey! Good grub on this flight!
成功了
This is it!
下一站奥兹国
Next stop, Oz!
但愿我们为时未晚
But I pray we’re not too late.
万岁
All hail!
万岁
All hail!
著名的矮人要来镇上
That a notable nome has come to town
他很适合佩戴皇冠
A fellow fit to carry the crown
他站起来
He’s rising up
我们就鞠躬
We’re bowing down
非常可怕 非常多毛的
The very scary, wonderfully hairy
矮人国王
Nome King
“国王”要升调
An accent on the King!
矮人国王
Nome King!
好多了 谢谢你们
That’s much better. Yes, thank you!
我密谋多年
I’ve plotted many years
为得王位
To take my place upon the throne
我的朋友 现在
My friends, it now appears
王座已经属于我一个人的
The throne is mine and mine alone
现在你将看到
So now, you’re gonna see
这会变得多有趣
How fun it’s gonna be
奥兹国所有公民
When all of Oz’s citizens
都成了你我的奴隶
are slaves to you and me