如果我能拖延他们
If I can delay them,
我要在多萝西到达河边之前抓住她
I’ll grab Dorothy before she reaches the river.
有何效劳 杰克森
What’s jumpin’, Jackson?
我有工作派给你
I’ve got a job for you.
一个妇女 一捆草 一个桶 和四条被虱咬的尾巴
Ha! A frail, a bale, a pail, and four flea-bitten tails.
我需要你像一只 跳舞小虫那样跟踪他们
I need you to stall them as only a Jitterbug can.
没问题 老大
No big, Kingy.
那些家伙马上就会 连裤子都摇摆掉
Those cats out there, it’s right out of their jiving pants.
把盖子打开 马格西
Pop the plugsy, Mugsy.
自♥由♥了 我自♥由♥了
Milliweedy, millirooney.
国王一会儿见 撤了
Dig you later, King, and soon-ey.
这里真可怕
This sure is a creepy place.
抱歉 这里是我的家
Excuse me, this is my home.
才不可怕呢
It ain’t creepy.
就是瘆人
It’s terrifying.
那是什么
Oh, what’s that?
好了 好了
Well, all right. Oh, root-eroony.
跳舞小虫要把你们都逼疯
The Jitterbugsy coming to drive you all loony
你们和我一样听到什么了吗
Did you just hear what I just heard?
这可不是普通鸟儿的声音
That noise don’t come from no ordinary bird
可能只是一只蟋蟀或树上的小动物
It may be just a cricket or a critter in the trees
让我膝盖抖个不停
Giving me the jitters in the joints around my knees
我想我看到一只鸽子
Ooh, I think I see a pigeon
有毛又有皮
And it’s fuzzing and it’s furry
我虽然没有脑子 但是我觉得我应该担心一下
I haven’t got a brain but I think I ought to worry.
我虽然没有心脏,但感觉心悸
I haven’t got a heart but I have a palpitation
这不是一杯花 我不喜欢这种情况
It’s not a cup of flowers I don’t like this situation
你打算袖手旁观
Are you gonna stand around
让他把我们都吓傻
And let him fill us full of horror?
我希望把他吼下来
I’d like to roar him down
但我好像无法咆哮
But I think I lost my roarer
这是个人
It’s a who’s-is
这是个人
It’s a who’s
这是个什么东西
It’s a what’s is
这是个什么东西
It’s a what’s is
谁在躲在
Who’s that hiding
树梢里
In the treetops?
是那个淘气鬼
It’s that rascal
跳舞小虫
The Jitterbug
你该不该抓住他
Should you catch him
当他在你周围嗡嗡作响
Buzzing round you
远离
Keep away from
跳舞小虫
The Jitterbug
哦 蝙蝠 蜜蜂 还有树上的微风
Oh, the bats and the bees and the breeze in the trees
都在发出可怕的嗡嗡声
Have a terrible horrible buzz
但是蝙蝠 蜜蜂和树上的微风
But the bats and the bees and the breeze in the trees
都发不出跳舞小虫的声音
Couldn’t do what the Jitterbug does
小心那个淘气鬼
So be careful of that rascal
远离
Keep away from
跳舞小虫
The Jitterbug
啊 关节都在跳
JITTERBUG: Ah, that joint is jumping now.
哦 跳舞
Oh the jitter
哦 小虫
Oh the bug
哦 跳舞小虫 小虫 虫儿飞
Oh, the Jitterbug, bug-a-bug, bug-a-bug boo!
在吱吱叫
In the twitter
在苦苦挣扎
In the throes
你现在火了
Ooh, you’re cooking now.
这小东西让我跳个不停
Oh the critter’s got me dancing on 1000 toes
瞧她跳得
There she blows
真不错
Lookin’ good!
希望你们喜欢跳舞
Hope you like dancing!
不用怀疑 这是场演出
Without might, it’s a current affair
哇 嘿
Whoa! Hey!
嘿 等等
Wait! Wait! Wait!
这很让人困扰和羞愧
This is mystifying, mortifying.
很荒谬 很尴尬
Quite absurd, embarrassing.
让人恼火 甚至让人丢脸
Exasperating, even awkward.
嘿 堪萨斯人 别把我放在冰上
Hey, now Kansas, don’t put me on ice.
我会以跳舞小虫的名义发誓
Jitterbug’s honor, I swear!
我会当乖宝宝的
I’ll be nice.
如果你规矩点
Maybe if you behave.
谢了 孩子们
Thanks, boys.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
咒语破除了
The spell is broken.
我停不下来 杰克逊
Don’t stop me now, Jackson.
这是惯性在作祟 哦 跳舞
I’m cookin’ with gas. Oh, the jitter.
在发生其他事之前 我们赶紧离开这里
Let’s get out of here before anything else happens.
是那条河
There’s the river.
发生什么事
What’s happening?
地震 – 噢 不 又来了
Earthquake! – Oh, no! Not again!
多萝西
Dorothy!
坚持住
Gah! Hang on!
噢 我的天
Oh! Oh my!
当心
Look out!
这真是
Oh, that’s underhanded,
卑鄙到了极点
at the very least undergrounded.
我讨厌当恶人
I hate playing the villain.
但工作归工作
But a job’s a job.
把他扔进河里
Throw him in the river.
别这样 我会生锈的
Ah! Don’t do that! I’ll rust!
比这更惨 我会沉的
Even worse I’ll… I’ll sink!
小铁我们抓住你了
Oh! We got you, Tinny!
又来当坏宝宝了
Here we go, being naughty again.
你们这些小孩 现在可能会想闭上眼睛
You kiddies may want to close your eyes now.
好了 矮人们
Okay, you nomes.
整活吧
Let’s shake it.

Whoa!
拉伸的太离谱了
That’s a stretch!
救命
Help!
我…我不会游泳
I… I can’t swim!
用这根绳子绑住铁人
Grab the rope! Hook it around the Tin Man.
剩下的交给我们
We’ll do the rest.
坚持住 托托
Hang on, Toto.
看来你的朋友逃走了 小姐
Looks like your friends escaped, missy.
但你不会这么走运
But you won’t be so lucky.
带他们见矮人国王
Take them to the Nome King.
我有个主意 要你配合一下
Why, I’ve got an idea. Play along.
小心 多萝西
Careful, Dorothy.
这里很窄
It’s cramped in here.
那些矮人真心挖不来大隧♥道♥
You know those nomes can’t make really big tunnels.
挖不了大隧♥道♥
Can’t make a big tunnel?
听着 稻草头 这里连火车都开的过
Listen, straw head, you could run a train through here.
我在我们的玉米田里见到过更大的囊地鼠洞
Why, I’ve seen bigger gopher holes in our carrot patch.
是这样吗 动脚吧矮人们
Ohh! Is that so? Jump to it, nomes.
怎么样啊 小姐
There, how do you like that, missy?
小心
Careful, men.
我们不想让这里
We don’t want to start a…
坍塌
…cave-in.
刚才你真是太勇敢了
That was very brave.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你的心跳比我的还响呢
And they call my ticker noisy.
公主 容我介绍这位来自堪萨斯的老鼠 杰瑞
Your Highness, allow me to present Jerry Mouse of Kansas.
真迷人
Charmed, I’m sure.
杰瑞 这是我的好友
Jerry, meet my good friend,
奥兹国的老鼠女皇
the Mouse Queen of Oz.
我得说 堪萨斯的老鼠真有礼貌
I must say, Kansas mice have impeccable manners.
我们必须尽快赶到翡翠城
We have to get to the Emerald City as fast as possible.
但我现在还是有点生锈
But I’m still a little rusty.
把我的马车开过来
Bring my coat.
你若跟我一起坐车 我会感到很荣幸
I would be honored if you would ride with me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!