Oh, now, now, Ms. Dorothy…
最近这场龙♥卷♥风♥似乎让你叔叔的一些猪跑了出来
It seems during the recent tornado, some of your uncle’s pigs broke free
并吃掉了我所有的西瓜
and devoured my entire watermelon patch.
如你所知
And as you know,
这让我无法制♥作♥世界闻名的美味卢修斯西瓜烧烤酱
I can’t make Luscious Lucius’ world famous watermelon barbeque sauce
因为西瓜都被你们的猪吃了 对吧
with empty melons, now can I?
他的空脑瓜才值得担心
Those aren’t the only empty melons he’s got to worry about.

Whoa!
幸运的是 我有一个对大家都有利的解决方案
Fortunately, I have a solution that will profit us all.
我会在堪萨斯博览会上 摆设一个很大的摊位
I’m running a big booth at the Kansas state fair.
我需要肉 你们需要钱
I need meat, you need money.
所以我愿意接受你们的牲畜
So, I’m willing to take my payment
作为补偿金
in livestock.
你这个可恶胖侏儒 谁给你权利去…
Oh, you awful little troll! Who gave you the right to…
多萝西……-但亨利叔叔你不能让他拿走
Now Dorothy… -But Uncle Henry you can’t let him take…
你赶紧去干♥你♥的活儿吧 这是大人的事
Why don’t you run along and do your chores? This is grown up business.
还有这些小鸡仔
Including these little nuggets.
肯定有办法的
Why, there’s gotta be a way out of this.
来吧大家想一想 动动你们的脑子
Come on everybody, think. Use your brains.
对了 我们的母鸡之后一个月下的蛋我们都给你
Oh yes, we’ll give you all the eggs our hens lay for a month.
不要钱
For free.
恶心 我讨厌鸡蛋
Yuck! I can’t stand eggs.
鸡最有用的也只有鸡腿了
The only thing a chicken is good for is drumsticks.
看吧 虎斑猫先生也这么认为
You see? Mr. Tabby cat agrees.
就不能再给我们多一点时间吗
Can’t you give us just a little more time?
我跟你说吧
I’ll tell you what,
我给你们24小凑齐现金
I’ll give you 24 hours to scrape together the cash.
若凑不齐我会带走所有动物
If not, I’ll cart off everything that
咯咯叫的 哞哞叫的或呼噜叫的
clucks, moos or oinks.
我要去博览会了
Well, I’m off to the fair.
很高兴和你们做生意
Pleasure doing business with you.
猫和老鼠你们可以留着
Oh, you can keep the cat and mouse!
我们别无他法 只好进城把农场重新抵押
Well, there’s nothing we can do but go into town and re-mortgage the farm.
又一次 我们都负债累累了
Again. -Ah, we’re drowning in debt as it is.
盖尔太太 我们都来帮忙 我们可以到城里打零工
We’ll all pitch in Mrs. Gale. We can get odd jobs in town.
没错 我会伐木 – 我能放牧
Sure, I can chop wood. -And I can punch cattle.
我会锤锤 刷刷和锯锯
And I can hammer and paint and saw.
你还是留在家里 小家伙
You could stay here, small fry.
可是亨利叔叔 我也想帮忙
Oh, but Uncle Henry, I wanna help too.
你可以帮忙看守农场
You can help by watching the farm.
这工作够你做了
That’s a big enough job for you.
但这也是我的家啊
But this is my home too.
我想帮忙守住它 我知道我可以的
I want to help save it. I know I can.
多萝西这是大人的事 – 我15岁了
This is grown up business, Dorothy. -Oh, I’m 15.
差不多
Practically.
再过八个月
In eight months.
如果你真想帮忙… – 怎样
If you really wanna help… -Yes?
别惹麻烦就行
Just stay out of trouble.
大伙儿 看着她
Boys, keep an eye on her.
他们以为我什么都干不来
That’s all they think I can do.
来吧 小家伙们 走吧
Come on, boys, let’s go.
我和托托整理房♥子
DOROTHY: Toto and I will take the house.
汤姆 杰瑞 你们负责畜棚
Tom, Jerry, you’ve got the barn.
或许我们可以修补那些窗户
May be we could fix those windows.
这样爱玛婶婶和亨利叔叔会知道
That’d show Auntie Em and Uncle Henry.
托托 这太可怕了
This is creepy, Toto.
你是对的 我有种奇怪的感觉 我应该穿上这双鞋
You’re right. I’ve a funny feeling I should keep these close.
发生了什么事
What’s going on in here?
救命
Help!
哦 不 救命
Oh, no. Help!
放开我
Let me go!
你这个可怕的……
Oh, you terrible…
天啊 要怎么驾驭这东西
Jiminy Crickets! How do you steer this thing?

Whoa!
接住你了
原来是你 稻草人
I got you. Scarecrow, it’s you!
事实上 我们都在
Actually, it’s all of us.
铁皮人 狮子
Oh, Tin man! Lion!
嗨 娃子
Hi, there, kiddo.
在摆平他之前 我们就别嘘寒问暖了
We better save the hello’s until we get rid of him.
当心
Look out!
他打哪来的啊
Where did he come from?
从奥兹国那里啊 我们都是
From Oz, the same as us.
不过要回到奥兹国就难了
Though getting back there might be tricky.
在回去之前 我们四周看看吧
Until we do, let’s have a look around.
这就是有名的堪萨斯了吧
So, this is the famous Kansas.
没有我想象的那么闪闪发亮
Not as bright and shiny as I expected.
— 不如说是… – 死气沉沉
It’s rather… -Drab.
有点吓人
Kinda scary.
不知道了 但当地人看起来挺友善的
Oh, I don’t know. The locals look friendly enough.
早上好 朋友 上面的风景如何
Morning friend, how’s the view up there?
用不着这么高傲啊
Hmm, no need to act stuck up.
虽然说很高兴再见到你们 但你们来这里做什么
I must say, it’s wonderful to see you again but, what are you doing here?
我们必须来
We had to come.
奥兹有大♥麻♥烦了-很大的麻烦
There’s big trouble back in Oz. -Terrible trouble.
你离开后不久就出事了
It happened soon after you left.
就在我们的首个多萝西日上
多萝西日
-On our very first Dorothy Day.
-Dorothy Day?
当然了 你是我们的国家英雄
Why, of course. You’re our national hero.
我吗
Oh, me?
我们当时在镇广场
There we were in the town square.
奥兹国的公民
Citizens of Oz,
虽然我们的好朋友多萝西已经回到了堪萨斯
though our good friend, Dorothy Gale has returned to Kansas,
但我们以她的名义 建起了这座雕像
we’ve built this statue in her honor.
多亏了格林达的魔力配方 让雕塑可以拥有
And thanks to Glinda’s magic potion, we can bring the statue to life
一整天的生命
for a whole day,
就像那孩子亲自到场一样
oh, it will be just like the kid was here in person.
并会让我们想起 她为奥兹国带来的所有美好
And remind us of all the good things she brought to Oz.
像是和平
Things like peace,
自♥由♥ 幸福和猴子
freedom, happiness and monkeys.
猴子
是的 猴子
Monkeys?
Yeah, monkeys.
猴子
Monkeys!
那是什么东西
Who’s that? Who’s that?
我不明白 既然邪恶女巫都死了
I don’t understand, with the Wicked Witch gone,
猴子没有理由攻击我们
the monkeys have no reason to attack.
跟他们说去
Tell them that.
天啊 我于此将 你们这些猴子流放到尽头…
Oh, dear! I hereby banish you monkeys to the end of… Oh…
住手
Cut it out!
找个跟你个头差不多的对手
Pick on someone your own size!
来啊 我会揍死你们 这些晕机的香蕉瘾君子
Put ’em up, put ’em up. I’ll ride you airsick banana addicts.
谁第一个 我会把你们都收拾 一次一个
Who’s first? I’ll take you all on! One at a time.
一次一个
One at a time! One at a time.
回来再战你这大懦夫
Come back and fight, you big cowards.
嘿 让我出去 还没完呢
Hey! Let me out. This ain’t over, see.
发生什么事了
What’s happening
是地震了
Oh, it’s an earthquake!

Whoa!
比起接下来发生的事 这些还算不上什么
And all this didn’t compare to what happened next.
接下来发生了什么
Oh, what did happen next?
就在我决定要力挽狂澜时
That is when I decided to take the bull by the horns.
是吧稻草人
Ain’t that right, Scarecrow?
我不知道你在说什么
I haven’t any idea of what you’re talking about.
我也不知道
Me neither.
拜托 伙计们 告诉我发生了什么事
Please fellas, tell me what happened.
这时出现了一群可怕的矮人
Well, out came a horrible bunch of nomes,
然后是矮人国王
followed by the Nome King.
结束了跟我说
Tell me when it’s over.
卢戈多你不能这么做
Ruggedo, you cannot do this.
还我魔杖
Oh, give me back my wand.
亲爱的甘琳达 有资格挥动这根魔杖的
If anyone’s gonna wave that wand, Glinda dear,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!