看 翡翠城比以前任何时候 都更近 更漂亮了
Look, Emerald City is closer and prettier than ever.
我们要去见魔法师 了不起的魔法师……
We’re off to see the Wizard. The wonderful Wizard of…
我是奥兹 伟大又强大的魔法师
I’m Oz, the great and powerful.
你是谁
Who are you?
现在就把那双红宝石鞋给我
Now, give me those ruby slippers
否则我就把你的狗扔到河里
or your dog goes into the river.
不 请别这样 鞋子给你
No, please! Take the slippers.
我差点忘了
I should have remembered.
只要你还活着 这双鞋就脱不下来
Those slippers will never come off as long as you’re alive.
给你一点火 怎么样 稻草人
How about a little fire, Scarecrow?
不要
No!
火 我着火了
Oh, I’m burning! I’m burning!
臭小子
You cursed brat!
瞧瞧你干了什么
Look what you’ve done!
我在融化 在融化
I’m melting. Melting!
什么世道啊 – 我不是故意要杀她的
What a world! -I didn’t mean to kill her.
真的 我不是故意的
Really, I didn’t.
只是他着火了
It’s just that he was on fire.
多萝西万岁 坏女巫死了
Hail to Dorothy. The Wicked Witch is dead.
求你了 魔法师 我们做到了您要求做的
Please, sir. We’ve done what you’ve told us.
把西方女巫的扫帚带来了
We’ve brought you the broom stick of the Wicked Witch of the West.
你能把我送回家么
Can you send me home?
你本不需要别人帮助的
You don’t need to be helped any longer.
你一直都有回到家的能力
You’ve always had the power to go back to Kansas.
没有地方像家一样
There’s no place like home.
没有地方像家一样
There’s no place like home.
没有地方像家一样
There’s no place like home.
然后我就回到家里了
And then I was back here.
好吧 现在他没事儿了 谢天谢地
Well, she’s all right now. Thank heaven.
不过我之前还不好呢 爱玛婶婶
Oh, but I wasn’t all right, Aunt Em.
我们处于危险中
We were in terrible danger.
但我们一直求人们送我们回家
But we kept asking people to send us home.
然后他们就把我们送回来了
And they sent us home.
你们都不相信吗
Doesn’t anyone believe me?
无论如何 现在一切都很好 我又在家里了
Anyway, it’s all right because I’m home again.
还有我的房♥间 而且我爱你们
And this is my room. And I love you all.
噢 爱玛婶婶 没有地方像家一样了
And, oh, Auntie Em, there’s no place like home!
我听多萝西说过一些胡话
I’ve heard Dorothy spin some yarns
但这回最离谱
but that one takes the cake!
邪恶的女巫 会说话的稻草人和王国
Wicked witches, talking scarecrows,land,
这孩子想象力真丰富
What an imagination that child has!
他们以为我在编故事
They think I made it all up.
要是有办法让他们相信就好了
If there was only someway to make them believe.
红宝石鞋
Ruby slippers.
杰瑞 你真聪明 他们现在该相信我了
Jerry, that’s brilliant. They’ll have to believe me now.
亨利叔叔 爱玛阿姨 你们看看……
Uncle Henry, Auntie Em, will you see…

不会吧
-Yee-haw!
Oh, no.
飞向天空吧 你这仙人掌
Reach for the sky you peyotes.
嘿 我是水牛比尔
I’m a regular Buffalo Bill.
你们到底从哪儿弄来些东西
Where on earth did you get those things?
哈哈 “西部狂野”巡回演出 遇上了龙♥卷♥风♥
Ha ha! Our traveling Wild West Show got caught up in the twister.
镇上到处都是从天而降闪闪发光的马鞍和莱恩石靴
It dropped spangled saddles and rhinestone boots all over the county.
回去工作吧 你们这些小丑
Go back to work you clowns…
农场还是一片狼藉 你们却在玩装扮
They farm’s still in shambles and you’re playing dress up.
你看 就连多萝西也在演戏呢
Looky there, even Dorothy got into the act.
没事的 孩子们
It’s okay, boys.
我们记得到底发生过什么 我们确实在场
We remember what really happened and where we were.
在彩虹之上
Somewhere over the rainbow
很高的地方
Way up high
我曾在摇篮曲中
There’s a land that I’ve heard of
听到过有一个地方
Once in a lullaby
在彩虹之上
Somewhere over the rainbow
那里天空湛蓝
Skies are blue
你敢于追求的梦想
And the dreams that you dare to dream
真的都会实现
Really do come true
再说一遍 稻草人要看守玉米田
Once again ol’ straw-for-brains is guarding the corn field.
什么玉米田
What corn field?
龙♥卷♥风♥真是把一切都毁了
Uhh, that twister sure didn’t leave much.
你是对的 我们有一半的猪都不见了
You ain’t whistling Dixie. We’re still missing half our hogs.
真是小题大做
Twisters’ll make a mountain out of a molehill.
龙♥卷♥风♥
Twisters.
噢 好消息是
Ooh! Well the good news is
我的反向吹风机毫发未伤
my Reverse Cyclonotron is still in one piece.
你的什么机
You Cyclo… What’s this?
反向吹风机
Reverse Cyclonotron.
现在如果说 我们遇上另一场龙♥卷♥风♥
Now say we get, I don’t know, another twister.
别拿这个开玩笑 希科里
Oh, don’t even joke about that, Hickory.
我发明的这台出色的反向吹风机
Well, this brilliant invention of mine
会产生足够的风力 能让龙♥卷♥风♥从哪来回哪去
will generate enough wind to blow that twister right back where it came from.
真是“疯”到不行 就跟发明他的人一样
It’s full of wind all right, just like it’s inventor.
哈哈 修好了
Haha! That’s got her.
你们得把院子收拾好
Well, the yard’s not going to pick itself up.
我看过很多不同的面孔
I’ve seen many different faces
最具异国情调的地方
The most exotic places
和最美丽的国度
And lands that are lovely as could be
但在那些遥远的世界 我总梦想着有一天
But in those worlds away I kept dreaming of the day
我可以回到那个属于我的地方
I could come back to the place that’s meant for me
屋顶一直在漏水 油漆有点脱落
The roof keeps dripping the paint’s kind of chipping
没有地方像家一样
There’s no place like home
奶牛有点虚弱 挤不出多少奶
The cow’s looking frail and she can’t fill a pail
没有地方像家一样
There’s no place like home
猫和老鼠傻傻争吵
Silly spat between a cat and mouse
把房♥子弄得一团糟
Leaves our house a mess
事情易出错
Something’s liable to go amiss
当你住在这里
When you live at this address
又要运干草可拖拉机又熄火
The hay needs a hauling and the tractor is stalling
没有地方像家一样
There’s no place like home
但这片土地上的人总会伸出援手
But the folks on the land will always lend you a hand
没有地方像家一样
There’s no place like home
当我对着堪萨斯的天空歌♥唱
When I’m singing to the Kansas sky
我为何要去别的地方
I don’t know why I’d roam
堪萨斯让我微笑
Kansas slaps a smile right across my face
没有地方像家一样
There’s no place like home
何处都不如家
No place like home No place like home
何处都不如家
No place like home No place like home
何处都不如家
There’s no place like home No place like home
何处都不如家
There’s no place like home No place like home
我查看了家庭杂物 只剩两堆就干完了
I check off a chore, only two dozen more
没有地方像家一样
There’s no place like home
无论是晴天还是暴风雨 我都会感到舒适温暖
In the sun or the storm, I’ll be cozy and warm.
没有地方像家一样
There’s no place like home
当我对着堪萨斯的天空歌♥唱
When I’m singing to the Kansas sky
我知道我为何驻足
I know why I don’t roam
因为我的脸上出现笑容
‘Cause it slaps a smile right across my face
没有地方像家一样
There’s no place like home
家是最好的地方
No place like home

Whoa!
把他们都装车 伙计们 – 滚出我们的农场
Load ’em up, boys. -Get off our farm!
这究竟是…停下
What in the world… Stop!
你若敢动我的牲口一根汗毛 我会… – 多萝西别这样
You dare lay a finger on our animals, I will…
-Dorothy, please.
但是亨利叔叔 他们不能就这样拿走…
But Uncle Henry, they can’t just come here and take…
我深表同情 邻居盖尔 真的
I sympathize, neighbor Gale. I surely do.
我也曾经很穷 像你一样当过农民 刨过土
I was once a poor, dirt scratching farmer like yourself.
我知道每一分钱都来之不易
I know every penny counts.
但州长的这份文件说的很清楚
But as that paper from the sheriff clearly states,
法律在我这边
the law is on my side.
我不会容忍♥的 卢修斯比布 你不能带走我们的牲口
I won’t stand for this, Lucius Bibb. You can’t just be taking our animals.
如果你敢碰它们一根汗毛
Oh, if you dare lay a finger on them!
现在 多萝西小姐…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!