Home 动画电影 猫和老鼠:回到奥兹(2016)

猫和老鼠:回到奥兹(2016)

0
猫和老鼠:回到奥兹(2016)

至少他们脱险了
At least, they’re out of trouble.
但我们不能游过河
But we can’t swim the river.
所以我们得走远路
So we’ll have to take the long way,
穿过那片森林
through the forest.
我以前也像你一样 小汤姆
I was once what you are, Tom, my boy.
是啊 我以前也不是现在这般英雄模样
Yeah, I wasn’t always the steadfast hero type you see today.
不要怕
No-o-o!
现在轮到我
Now it’s my turn,
帮助一只猫科朋友变勇敢
to help a fellow feline become fearless.
还好我们甩掉了那些卫队
It’s a good thing we ditched those guards.
现在 我们可以神不知鬼不觉地溜进翡翠城
Now, we can sneak into the Emerald City undetected.
如果我们去魔法师宫殿
Maybe if we go to the Wizard’s Palace,
或许我们还可以找到一些有用的魔法道具
we might find something magical to help us.
真是个好主意 – 走吧
Oh! That’s a great idea! -Come on!
我们成功了
We made it.
矮人国王根本不知道我们到了
And the Nome King has no idea we’re here.
你得笨鸟先飞 才能比我更聪明
Well, you gotta get up pretty early in the morning to outsmart me.
我太聪明了 应对他的笨陷阱绰绰有余
My brain is just too sharp for his corny traps.
我活得好着呢
Well, as I live and breathe.
你这位奇才
It’s the brainiac.
和穿着美鞋的小姐 都落入了同一个陷阱
And miss goody two-shoes, all caught in the same trap.
你可能会注意到 这里出现了一些变化
You may notice a few changes around here.
我有没有跟你说过 我打倒
Did I ever tell you when I took on
一整群大象的事
an entire herd of elephants? Hmm?
我盯着他们的眼睛看 没错
I just look ’em straight in the eye. Yup.
他们那双珠子一般的小红眼
Them beady little red eyes.
我知道我被包围了
I knew I was surrounded,
所以我让他们吃了我的一套经典连环击
so I gave ’em the old one-two-four.
没错 没有人能逃过我的猫一样的反射神经
Yep, nothing gets past my cat-like reflexes.
然后又一次
Then again, you know that.
你是一只猫
You’re a cat.
嘿 你才不是汤姆
Hey. You’re not Tom.
但如果你不是汤姆 也就是说……
But if you’re not Tom, that means…
只有两个人…
Carry the two…
天啊 他不见了
Jiminy Crickets! He’s gone!
有鬼
Spooks!
没有鬼 没有鬼…
I don’t believe in spooks, I don’t believe in spooks.
没有鬼 没有鬼…
I don’t believe in spooks, I don’t believe in spooks.

Oh!
想象一下我因为惊吓 变得神经兮兮的
Oh, imagine me! Get all spooked over spooks.
那些可笑的……
Those preposterous…
他们算不上什么 只是小小的破旧红灯泡
Why they’re nothing but little old red light bulbs.
对吧 大伙们
Right guys

Oh!
我们现在处境危险
Oh, we’re in quite a pickle.
我们现在怎么办 多萝西
What do we do now, Dorothy?
我不知道
I don’t know.
亨利叔叔和爱玛阿姨总是告诉我
Uncle Henry and Aunty Em are always telling me
我太年轻了 别挡大伙的路
I’m too young and to stay out of everyone’s way.
现在……
And now…
我开始觉得他们说的是对的
I’m starting to think that they were right.
别这么说
Oh, don’t say things like that.
这不是真的
You can’t mean it.
为什么不是真的呢
Oh, why not?
因为你是多萝西
Because you’re Dorothy.
你总会有办法的
You always find a way.
好吧 这次我就放你一马
Well, okay. I’ll let you off this time easy,
因为你没意识到 和你打交道的是森林之王
since you didn’t realize you was dealing with the king of the…
瞧瞧
Well, well, well.
他们带来的是什么猫
Look what cat they dragged in.
这不可能是前森林之王
That couldn’t be the ex-King of the Forest.
伙计们 我对你们感到很失望
You know, boys, I’m very disappointed in you.
你本应带回来一些肉
You were supposed to bring back some meat.
而不是大奶油泡芙
Not a big cream puff!
这是前奶油泡芙敬你的
That’s Mr. Ex-Cream Puff to you.
另外 大家都知道我才是真正的森林之王
Besides, everyone knows I’m the real King of the Forest.
那么这肯定就是你的一个皇室成员了
Oh, then this must be one of your royal subjects?
汤姆 – 你看 我现在没在节食
Tom? -You see, I’m on a ‘seefood’ diet.
看到什么吃什么
I eat what I see.
看到什么吃什么 吃货
I eat what I see. Seefood!
用这些残忍♥的方法 你是恐吓不了我们的
Well, you can’t intimidate us with these cruel methods.
我和汤姆猫可以拿下你们所有人
Me and Tomcat can take all you can dish out.
有人说你打败了邪恶女巫
They say you’ve been off fightin’ witches.
听起来很假
That sounds pretty phony.
你能打败的也只有三明治
The only ever witches you’ve ever finished were sand witches.
熏肠三明治
Baloney!
听着 现在是我在管理这片森林
Listen, I’m runnin’ this forest now.
所以快走开 胆小猫
So scat, fraidy cat!
大家都知道 老虎不可能是森林之王
Everybody knows that tigers can’t be King of the Forest,
尤其是你
especially you.
噢 是吗
Oh, yeah?
所以你曾是森林之王
So you were the King of the Forest?
而且你以为你可以对我指手画脚
And you think you can tell me what to do
听着 前森林之王
Listen up, former King of the Forest
我有新的消息告诉你
Have I got some news for you
城里有一只新来的猫
There’s a new cat in town
她最适合
Who’s most fit for
最配得上皇冠
Most deserving of the crown
你吗 你什么都不配
You? You ain’t fit for anything.
噢我的天
Oh my, oh my, oh my
你苍蝇都不敢拍
You couldn’t hurt a fly
你害怕得要死
You’re scared so stiff
你看着像是个草包
You look like you’ve been stuffed
草包说别人是草包
Well, speakin’ of who’s stuffed
大腹便便胀鼓鼓
That paunch is pretty puffed
很明显你的生活很无聊
It’s clear that you’ve been livin’ loud
明显的是 亲爱的 这里我说了算 – 噢我的天
What’s clear, my dear, is I’m in charge -Oh my, oh my, oh my
该放弃皇冠了
It’s time to give up the crown
一城只能容一王
There’s only room for one top cat in town
噢我的天
Oh my, oh my, oh my
给这只猫一个吻别吧
Let’s kiss this cat goodbye
别再踏进我的地盘
You keep your pretty paws off my domain
你这个弱鸡胆小鬼
You lily livered lump
连自己的影子都害怕
Your own shadow makes you jump
你的咆哮更像是寡妇的呻♥吟♥
Your roar is more a widow’s yelp
若我咆哮 你就得去搬救兵
Oh, when I roar, you’ll need some help
噢我的天
Ow. -Oh my, oh my, oh my
你最好回到城里
You better be back in town
一城只能容一王
There’s only room for one top cat in town
噢 得了吧 你以为我真的害怕
Oh, spare me
你觉得那会吓到我吗
So you think that’ll scare me?
我会证明 若要谈论无惧
I’ll prove that when it comes to being fearless
我无人能敌
I’m peerless
哦 得了吧
Oh, spare me
你在向我挑衅么
Are you trying to dare me?
你的咆哮不够豪
Your bluster doesn’t fluster
因为你知道最厉害的猫
Cause you know that the top cats
只有狮子
Are lions
是老虎
They’re tigers
是熊熊
They’re bears
咋滴
What?
噢我的天
Oh my, oh my, oh my
这个灰溜溜的是谁
Now who’s this grizzly guy?
这森林受猫控制
The forest is for felines to control
喔噢
Oof!
只有你和我
It’s only you and me
到底会是谁
So who’s it gonna be?
谁说不能共享
Who says it can’t be shareable?
听着就这么难以接受吗 – 是的
Does that sound so unbearable -Yes!
噢我的天
Oh my, oh my, oh my