这是去德国司令部的信鸽
This is a carrier pigeon on its way to German headquarters.
瞧,有信
Look, a message.
星期天上午8点抵抗组织计划解救弗莱玛德
Resistance planning to free Flammond, Sunday, 8:00 am.
这表明叛徒就在这张桌子旁
That means the traitor is someone at this very table.
打扰一下,你不就是美国摇滚明星尼克·瑞斯吗?
Excuse me, aren’t you Nick Rivers, the American rock and roll star?
不,我不是
No, I’m not.
你一定是,你可以为我们唱一首歌♥吗?
But you must be. Won’t you sing us one song?
很抱歉,你们一定弄错人了
I’m sorry. You must have me confused with somebody else.
我是梅尔·托美
I’m Mel Torme.
这很明显
That was close.
– 太明显了 – 什么意思?
– Perhaps a bit too close. – What do you mean?
我们没有此人声称自己是谁的证据
We have no proof that this man is who he claims to be.
我们正请求他带我们去德国戒备最森严的监狱
Yet we’re asking him to lead us into Germany’s most heavily guarded prison.
– 荒谬 – 别急,亲爱的
– That’s absurd! – Just a moment, my darling.
他的到来有点蹊跷
He came to us with no credentials.
德国人从不知道我们总部的位置,直到他来了以后
The Germans never knew the location of our headquarters, until he arrived.
我门内部就发现了叛徒
And we’ve been infiltrated by a traitor.
奈杰尔,什么意思?
Nigel, what are you saying?
我们怎样知道他不是梅尔·托美?
How do we know he’s not Mel Torme?
你看,他要唱歌♥了
Look, he’s at the jukebox.
这不是梅尔·托美
This is not Mel Torme.
尼克
Oh, Nick.
怎么?
Yes?
不知道下去后会发生什么事
We don’t know what’s going to happen down there.
这可能是我最后一次见你,我想说点事
This may be the last time I’ll see you. There’s something I wanted to say.
– 什么也别说 – 但是我想说
– You don’t have to say anything. – But I want to.
你要知道我们昨晚在一起时
You must know that when we were together last night,
我不知道奈杰尔还活着
I had no idea that Nigel was still alive.
现在你知道了?
And now that you know?
尼克,他的工作对他来说很重要
Oh, Nick, his work is so important to him.
我必须和他在一起,他恳求我不要离开
I must stay with him. He pleaded with me not to leave.
我只希望你意识到他一切是为了我
I just hope you realise that’s all he means to me.
我不知道该如何是好
Oh, I don’t know what’s right any longer.
我只希望我不那么爱你
I only wish I didn’t love you so much.
我发现了牛群
I’ve spotted the herd.
这是整个计划的关键
They’re the key to the whole plan.
现在,我们在这里
Now, we’re here.
每天早上7:15
Every morning at 7:15
狱警带牛群通过这里去监狱挤奶
the prison guards bring the cows from here, up this road
杜·奎斯和我在这里混入牛群
towards the prison for their morning milking.
偷偷通过电网大门
Du Quois and I will merge with the herd here.
然后我们摆脱牛群
And sneak in through the gate in the electrified fence.
进入电源控制室
Then we’ll break away from the other cows
7:25我们切断电源
and enter the generator building here.
其余人通过这里,然后攀墙进入
At exactly 7:25 we cut the power.
然后尼克带你们去弗莱玛德的小屋
The rest of you come through here, scale this wall,
然后尼克带你们去弗莱玛德的小屋
and Nick can lead you to Flammond’s cell.
同时,希拉里通过铁路偷这辆卡车
Meanwhile, Hillary will steal this truck by the railway crossing
在这里接应我们,然后我们驱车去机场
and pick us up back here. Then we drive to the landing field
飞机在那里等我们。走吧
where the plane will be waiting for us. Let’s go.
不,你是头,我是尾
No, you take the head. I’m taking the back.
– 可计划是… – 你别管
– But the plan was… – Forget it.
是我下命令,给我后半部
I give the orders. Shut up and give me the back half.
好吧,可恶
All right, be an asshole.
– 他们来了 – 行动
– Here they come. – OK, let’s move out.
走,快点
All right, let’s go. Double time.
我们只有五分钟去电源间拉开关
We only have five minutes to get to the circuit box and throw the switch.
必须赶快,看见门了吗?
We’ve got to hurry. Can you see the gate?
– 就在前面 – 警卫呢?
– Yes, it’s just ahead. – Where are the guards?
只看到一个
I can only see one.
好姑娘,向前走
There girl, move along.
留在警卫后边
Stay behind the guards.
到了偏僻处就摆脱牛群
Once we’re round the corner we’ll break away from the herd.
现在摆脱
OK, now!
我想我们成功了
I think we did it.
– 看到电源间吗? – 就在供给仓库后面
– Can you see the generator? – It’s behind the feed bin.
走吧,必须赶快
All right, let’s go. We’ve got to hurry.
我的上帝
Mon Dieu!
奈杰尔,还好吗?
Nigel, you OK?
没事
Oh, yeah.

Let’s go.
急什么?你怎么总是这么急呀?
What’s the hurry? Why are you always in such a bloody rush?
我想休息…一下
I just wanted to take a…rest.
– 警卫已经过去了 – 他们要多久切断电源?
– The guards have passed. – How long till they cut the power?
3分多钟了
Three more minutes.
我们可以切断铁丝网了
Then we can cut the wire.
在这里
There it is.
有趣
Lovely.
你好吧,我来了
You’re all right now. I’m here.
很好
It’s all right.

Hey.
这里,来
Here, here.
法国万岁
Vive la France!
– 奈杰尔,你要做什么? – 你决对想不到
– Nigel, what are you doing? – Never you mind.
你为什么要回电源间?
Why do you want to go back to the meter shed?
– 我们把电源合上去 – 但是那会弄响警报
– We’re turning the power back on. – But that will set off the alarms.
– 其他人会被困住,我拒绝 – 是吗?
– The others will be trapped. I refuse! – Oh?
这枪说你不会,快走
This gun says you won’t. Now, move.
这么说你是叛徒
So, it is you who is the traitor!
没那么严重,你不比其他人更傻
Don’t take it too badly. You’re no more a fool than the others.
现在去那里…
Now, get over there and…
弗莱玛德博士
Dr. Flammond ?
尼克?
Nick ?
– 出来吧,我们救你出去 – 但是我的女儿
– Come on, We’re taking you out of here. – But my daughter.
别担心,希拉里和我们在一起
Don’t worry. Hillary’s with us.
感谢上帝,可是多么讽刺
Thank God, but how ironic.
只需要几天我就可能完成我的隧♥道♥了
Another day and I would have completed my tunnel.
多么伟大的工程
Nice work.
奈杰尔
Nigel.
非常聪明,亲爱的
Very clever, my darling.
你已经发现了这些
You’ve put the pieces together very nicely,
很可惜,你和其他人都知道得太迟了
but unfortunately it’s too late for you and the others.
– 你怎么可以呢? – 这并不困难
– But how could you? – It wasn’t difficult.
我的确可以回到那倒霉的岛救你出来
I could have returned to rescue you from that wretched island,
但这将意味着我会离开新结识的同志
but it would have meant leaving my new found comrades.
同志?
Comrades?
那是一艘俄♥罗♥斯♥船
Yes, it was a Russian ship.
他们使我领悟到你们这些… 帝♥国♥主♥义♥猪
They taught me all about you… Imperialist swine.
我接触到伟大的思想家,卡尔·马♥克♥思♥,列♥宁♥
I was exposed to the works of great thinkers. Karl Marx, Lenin,
L·罗恩·哈伯德,弗雷迪·莱克
L Ron Hubbard, Freddie Laker.
现在上卡车,我们去旅行
Now get in the truck. We’re going for a ride.
有点不对劲,卡车呢?
Something’s wrong. Where’s the truck?
– 希拉里呢? – 我饿了
– Where’s Hillary? – I’m hungry.
怎么了?
What happened?
奈杰尔要我回电源间
Nigel made me go back to the meter shed.
他命令我弄响警报
He ordered me to set off the alarm.
他要我们现在做什么?
And what does he want us to do now?
没什么,傻瓜,奈杰尔是叛徒
Nothing, you numbskull, Nigel’s the traitor.
勒廷
Latrine!
奈杰尔挟持希拉里,开车从那走了
Nigel took Hillary in the truck. That way.
没有我女儿,我不能离开这个国家
I cannot leave the country without my daughter.
我去追他们,我会在机场与你们见面
I’m going after them. I’ll meet you at the landing field.
尼克,不管你是否回得来
Nick, whether you make it back or not,
飞机将在18:00带着弗莱玛德博士起飞
that plane must take off with Dr. Flammond at 18:00.
现在离出发至少还有45分钟
But we recommend you be there at least 45 minutes before departure,
请尽快赶到
especially at this time of year.
– 祝你好运,尼克 – 走吧
– Good luck, Nick. – Let’s go.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你得相信德国人的确制♥造♥了很棒的汽车
You’ve go to hand it to the Germans, they make great cars.
再见
Goodbye.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!