最后的维加斯
-真是太棒了 -看看你
-This is great, man. -Look at you.
-这张超帅的 -这张很可爱
-This one’s a riot. -That’s so cute.
-大伙看这个 -这张像管♥理♥员♥
-Guys, look at this. -That’s a keeper.
-派特 你像管♥理♥员♥ -派特 你长得真丑
-That’s a keeper, Pat. -Paddy, you are one ugly kid.
-痞子 -像怪物
-Hideous. -A monster.
-怪胎 -混♥蛋♥
-Prick. -Asshole.
各位 请绅士点 别在我女朋友面前说脏话
Gentlemen, such language in front of my girl?
-她才不是你女朋友 -派特说的没错
-She’s not your girl. -Pat is right.
谢谢你 派特
Thank you, Pat.
看看是谁在这儿 福拉布许4人组
look at what we have here. The Flatbush Four.
这是什么蠢名字
Or whatever stupid name you call yourselves.
你们哪来的硬币可以拍照
Hey, where’d you jerks get the quarters for these pictures, huh?
你又偷了我老爸的钱 山姆
You stealing from my old man’s till again, Sammy?
别这样 丹尼 山姆没偷钱
Come on, Danny, Sam didn’t steal a thing.
-你怎么知道 -因为是我偷的
-How would you know? -Because I did.
山姆 他们多久没付你薪水了
How many weeks has it been since you’ve been paid, Sam?
5个礼拜
Five?
6个
Six.
直到他收到薪水
So until he gets paid,
我们可以随意拿这儿的东西
we’re gonna take everything you owe.
没人可以欺负我们
Nobody cheats us.
比利 你傻了 他会揍扁你的
Billy, you moron, he’ll kick your ass.
没错 笨蛋
That’s right, moron.
除了我们自己人 没人可以骂我们
No one calls us names except for us.
这场斗争 将成为我们的传奇
This fight is gonna make us legends.
快跑
Run!
58年后
山姆 佛州 那不勒斯
踢 踢 踢
Kick, kick, kick.
-踢 踢 -踢 踢
-I…Kick, kick. -Kick, kick.
侧踢 侧踢
Side, side.
-来吧 来吧 -踏步 踏步
-Come on. Come on. -And step, step.
-什么 -没事 快跟着做
-What? -All right, just do it.
-对你膝盖好 -对我膝盖好
-It’s good for your knee. -It’s good for my knees,
但 对我的灵魂不好
but it’s destroying my soul.
山姆 闭嘴
Sam, shush.
她又听不到
She can’t hear me.
这儿有谁听的到 不错 葛罗利亚
None of them can hear me. Looking good, Gloria.
不好意思刚刚踩到 是你的脚 还是你的奶
Oh, sorry, did I just step on your foot, or was that your breast?
-划 划 划 -看到没
-Row and row and row. -See?
小姐们 让我们试试看
Now, ladies, show us what you got.
让我们试试看 来吧 男士们你们也可以
Show us what you got. Come on, gents, you can do it too.
-艾拉 -怎么啦 山姆
-Ira? -What, Sam?
没事 我只是 只是确定一下
No, I was just…Just checking.
现在 换磨坊动作 磨一磨
Now grind it, grind it, grind it.
阿奇 纽泽西州 伊格伍
老爸 你在做什么 你不知道你不能拿重物吗
Pop, what are you doing? You’re not supposed to be lifting anything heavy.
她才一丁点大 我不觉得算重物
Man, she got a bit of an ass on her, but I don’t think that qualifies as heavy.
-好了 -今天就我来照顾她好了
-Okay. -Let me take care of her today.
你只要整天放松休息就好 我可不想有啥意外 是吧
Your only job is to relax. We don’t want another episode, do we?
好吧 我把药排好了
All right, I organized your medication,
也在你手♥机♥设定闹铃
I programmed the alarms on your phone,
冰箱上有行程表
and I put the schedule on the fridge.
-好 -好
-Okay? -Okay.
很好 好吧
Good. All right.
跟爷爷说再见
Say bye to Grandpa.
-如果有事就打给我 -好
-Call me if you need anything at all. -Sure thing.
-好 外套放在这儿 -再见
-All right. I put a hoodie in there. -Bye, Blakey!
乖孙 晚上见
See you this evening, sweetie.
记得爷爷爱你
Remember Grandpa loves you!
派迪跟苏菲 纽约 布鲁克林
我是文斯 要介绍 山哇 毛巾
Hi, it’s Vince with ShamWow.
每次你一用 一定会 哇
You’ll be saying “Wow!” every time you use this towel.
像麂皮 像毛巾 又像海绵
It’s like a shammy, it’s like a towel, it’s like a sponge.
比一般毛巾更强的吸水力
A regular towel doesn’t work wet. This works wet or dry.
家里 船上 车上
This is for the house, the car, the boat, the RV.
让你12小时干爽
ShamWow holds 12 times its weight in liquid.
谁啊
What?
走开 我正拿着球棒
Go away, I got a bat.
我是你的邻居伊丽莎白 拿汤些给你
It’s Elizabeth, your neighbor. I brought you soup.
所以我要拿球棒
That’s why I have the bat.
C先生 这是韭菜马铃薯
Hey, Mr. C. It’s potato leek.
我知道 加了韭菜闻起来怪怪的
Yeah, I know. Something funny happened with the leeks.
-可以再重来一次吗 -我真等不及想喝它
-Can we just pretend again? -I can’t wait to taste your soup.
谢啦
Thank you.
不客气 等等 展望公园晚上有免费义演
You’re welcome. Wait, there’s a free concert tonight in Prospect Park,
我会带我奶奶去
and I was gonna take my grandmother,
我想你俩可以 好好相处
and I thought you two might, I don’t know, get along okay.
-等等 伊丽莎白 -她很有趣的
-Elizabeth. Elizabeth. -She’s really funny.
拜托听我说 你是个好女孩
Listen please. You’re a pretty young lady.
想必一堆男生被你吸引
I bet the boys are attracted to you
他们应该没吃过你煮的菜
as long as you don’t give them anything to eat.
给你建议 找个男人
But I have a word of advice: find a man,
别让他接近你的厨房♥
don’t let him get anywhere near your kitchen,
让他娶你 或娶你奶奶
get him married to you or your grandmother,
拜托 别再烦我了
and please just give me some peace.
苏菲都走那么久了
It’s been almost a year since Sophie died.
找个男人
Find a man.
别再拿汤来了
And stop bringing me soup.
比利 加州 马里布
不会吧 这可是大消息
Are you kidding? That’s great news.
你正是我们想扩大版图的伙伴
And we’re expanding our offices right with you.
一定能有所大作为 我喜欢
We’re gonna be turning a lot of heads. I love it.
或许该公布这消息 我没疯
Maybe we should go public. I’m not crazy.
卡尔我懂了 你真是天才
I got you, Carl, you’re a genius.
-亲爱的 我们快迟到了 -我知道 我快好了
-Honey, we’re going to be late. -I know, I’m almost ready.
但你连衣服都还没穿
But you don’t even have your clothes on.
因为我打算只穿这样
Oh, because I thought I would just wear this.
-爱你 -我也爱你
-Love you. -Love you too.
不 卡尔 我不是说你
No, not you, Carl.
这真是太好了 我好怕你变卦
The news is great, and before you change your mind,
所以我不要再跟你说下去了
I’m gonna hang up right now.
罗尼 当你沮丧时
Ronnie, when you were feeling low,
还记得我怎么说的吗
you remember what I said?
见鬼
Shit.
罗尼
Ronnie,
当你沮丧时
when you were feeling low…
还记得我怎么说的吗
you remember what I said to you.
罗尼 我知道你垂头丧气
Ronnie, I know you’re down in the dumps,
当一个资深王老五来说 你也许会反驳
but as a fellow bachelor, I know you’re gonna bounce back,
也许你不是很聪明
because you may not be smart
也许不是潘安再世
and you may not be good-looking,
但有一点 是可以让女人倾倒的
but you got one thing that every woman loves.
你有无敌海景豪♥宅♥
You have an enormous beach house.
当他们通知我 我的老友
And that’s why, when they called me and told me that my friend,
我的导师 安祥的在睡梦中离世
my mentor had passed away peacefully in his bed,
我会说 这正是他所想要的走法
I said, That’s exactly how he would have wanted it.
除了少个辣妹 骑在上面
Except maybe with a young redhead lying on top of him.
你们知道罗尼怎会在床上过世吗
You know why Ronnie died in his bed?
因为整整2年 他从没离开那张该死的床
Because for two years he never got out of that damn bed.
我的年轻貌美女友在这儿
I got a beautiful, young girlfriend here,
多么令人垂涎
who guys half my age are drooling over.
在我像罗尼一样之前 我要娶了她
I’d marry her before I’d give up like Ronnie.
亲爱的 我说出来了
I said it, babe.
你觉得呢
So, what do you think?
想被我绑住吗
You want to get hitched?
我愿意
Yes.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
抱歉
So sorry.
罗尼老友 我们30年后见
Ronnie, I’ll see you in 30 years, pal.
昨天在路边买♥♥的玩具戒指
We bought this toy ring at CVS on our way home yesterday.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!